UI sometimes bugs out when logging in

for a while now - whenever I log onto any toon, my UI will be too large. As shown:

A simple fix is to type out /console reloadui
    however - it keeps happening. Not always, but once/twice a week. Has anyone else had this problem? Could be a conflict with bartender4 or x-perl? Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Is the UI scaling feature being changed? Do you play in fullscreen at a resolution much lower than your desktop?
    Make sure it's unchecked. System -> Advanced > UI Scale.

I play in windowed mode, with 1920x1200 resolution. (note: windowed, not windowed fullscreen, though I do maximize the window.)

The UI scale is not checked.

But the problem lies with the UI scale getting screwy, but is fixed with a simple console reload. It does one minor change after that... my x-perl frame target of target is moved. Its another quick fix - but would like to avoid it all together.

Perhaps its because I play in windowed mode?
    Last edited by RemJay24; 2013-03-03 at 03:35 AM.

Quite possibly it is, RemJay.... although going to "windowed fullscreen" may fix it.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

I'll try to force myself into playing with windowed/full and see if I ever get it again

you only have the problem when loggin in? i have to /reload anytime i do anything lol.

Uh, I've got used to be like this. So, if necessary, I wouldn't log in the UI.

I get the same in window mode. Sometimes my UI is too small. I don't reloadui or log though, I just click the title bar to reset normal size window, then double click it again to maximize, and the UI is back to normal.

Definately a scaling bug just while loading.
    In the darkness all cats are gray...
    www.onyxsoft.se - Amigans never surrender, they know they can do it better =)