Deleted

Gearing with PvP gear for PvE

In 5.2 or 5.3 people might prefer to farm Honor gear which will have a higher ilvl over T14 raid finder. I think Blizzard wanted a PvE gearing progression path using the RF. Wouldn't the PvP gear break that, and how can it be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoofvlees View Post
    In 5.2 or 5.3 people might prefer to farm Honor gear which will have a higher ilvl over T14 raid finder. I think Blizzard wanted a PvE gearing progression path using the RF. Wouldn't the PvP gear break that, and how can it be fixed?
    They've already announced they are reducing the ilvl of the pvp gear from this season to combat this. They are going to buff the pvp stats to compensate.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoofvlees View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Just wanted to share some updated info we have with you guys: At this moment our intent is to change Thunder King’s LFR ilvl requirement to 480, we also want to lower the Honor gear in patch 5.2 from 483 to 476, compensating with some bonus PvP stats, so that the gear remains as powerful for PvP but not allow players to use it as a quick shortcut into LFR.

Deleted
    Actually Everything after 3.3.5 Is TRASH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DexteN View Post
    Actually Everything after 3.3.5 Is TRASH
    What is this I don't even... (c)
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-