1. #2461
    I dont have good data from last run since i go down second now, however even with that my mastery is running around 14%, which is normal, but thats after including all the healing of single target etc. But the trinket is making mastery good somehow lol.

    Also zen sphere is doing 5%~ of my healing, how is chi wave or chi burst doing for you? (or are you trying ZS as well).

  2. #2462
    I am trying ZS, it's doing 10% or so typically.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Tried a pull with RJW, did less healing with SCK keeping it up the whole fight...
    Video Game Blog - Now with 100% less World of Warcraft!

  3. #2463
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    909
    So to boost other healers HPS we should run wiht RJW?

    i would love to if ZS would be more viabel

  4. #2464
    Using revival with 2x trinket procs (+ probably some cleaving) = 5.6 mil revival with 40%~ overhealing...seems legit.

    Can anyone else get purified? None of my adds died, I didn't die, come up with 5)% corruption, wtf.
    Last edited by Astraios; 2013-08-28 at 07:08 PM.

  5. #2465
    Quote Originally Posted by gnorrior View Post
    Using revival with 2x trinket procs (+ probably some cleaving) = 5.6 mil revival with 40%~ overhealing...seems legit.

    Can anyone else get purified? None of my adds died, I didn't die, come up with 5)% corruption, wtf.
    It's a time trial I think, higher HP your adds are the more damage they do. Fistweaving is by far the best way to do it but his HP and damage (scaled up in 25 man for some god awful reason) restricts it.

    Also, nice you're getting those kind of revivals. Mine are struggling to hit for 2.5m

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    So to boost other healers HPS we should run wiht RJW?

    i would love to if ZS would be more viabel
    It's contributing to this mastery debacle I think, so for now it could well be the best talent for AoE fights.
    Video Game Blog - Now with 100% less World of Warcraft!

  6. #2466
    I've seen multiple 4-5 mil revivals, most likely from double trinket procs, such as on Nazgarim. The other healers raged at me and were like "fucking serous, wtf kind of revival was that". (still topping the whole raid off before tranq/HTT have a chance to heal anyone lolol.)

    Time trial in what way? I dont have to just keep them alive, I have to kill the add? That's stupid. I'm chain casting to keep people alive and I've never been purified?

  7. #2467
    Looking at other logs and some from an unmentioned mistweaver who has 50% mastery, it's still not the best stat but it's certainly shot up in value (maybe better than haste?) The behaviour I have noted in this post here is happening (look under increased mastery section).


    Here are some logs;
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-sm...?s=2681&e=3063
    Chi Torp

    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-sm...?s=4041&e=4464
    Rushing Jade Wind

    Notice how pretty much 100% of the gains in SCK healing were lost in uplifts, as a bonus my mana was incredibly poor from trying to keep it up the entire fight (which is the only reason it did so much healing). This talent just needs something done to it, bit of a disgrace it's gotten this far.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by gnorrior View Post
    Time trial in what way? I dont have to just keep them alive, I have to kill the add? That's stupid. I'm chain casting to keep people alive and I've never been purified?
    Yeah I think so, every time I killed the add with fistweaving I got the buff and every time I didn't and just healed adds I got ported out and nothing happened.
    Video Game Blog - Now with 100% less World of Warcraft!

  8. #2468
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    909
    Have they mabye stelth buff our mastery for some reason or?

  9. #2469
    No, only when on stacked fights while using thok's did mastery do exceptionally well. Most of the time mastery was terrible.

  10. #2470
    Quote Originally Posted by gnorrior View Post
    I'm using CT because Xuen is absolutely terrible (AKA it just dies or doesn't hit norushen and I want the healing from CT or I might try RJW.)
    CT was amazing on Norushen with the whole raid stacked. I topped the meters every single pull, without Thok. Now I'm happy and our druid is crying.

  11. #2471
    IDK on my best attempts I was seeing 5 million or so from CT from memory, it just feels wrong to press now that SCK smart heals.
    Video Game Blog - Now with 100% less World of Warcraft!

  12. #2472
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    909
    lol reg did you really try out a 50% mastery build? thats insane :S

    btw nice avatar :P

  13. #2473
    It wasn't me, those logs are crit entirely.
    Video Game Blog - Now with 100% less World of Warcraft!

  14. #2474
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonie View Post
    CT was amazing on Norushen with the whole raid stacked. I topped the meters every single pull, without Thok. Now I'm happy and our druid is crying.
    Depends on what you mean by stacked. We should've stacked but it never really worked. Not to mention, even if you're stacked, the only time you should probably use CT while stacked is if you're weaving it between uplifts since SCK is such high HPS these days.

  15. #2475
    On Norushen you have 60 seconds (as a healer) to kill the add. The guys who help you do more damage based on hp. The most effective way I found to do it was by CBing from mage into boss thus healing the 2 melee guys, ReM everyone, CT through mage into boss and CJL as filler. Normally completed with 15-20 seconds left when I did it right and didn't screw up. Also, if you get the magic debuff you can Diffuse Magic and return it to the mob. Free 500k damage.

    Also, I had good results on Norushen as well. Xuen is bugged so his lightning doesn't hit the boss or adds inside the Serenity realm, CT is simply insane though. It easily compares with SCK as the top heal. While Shaman are stronger (and maybe Paladins too depending on how big of a buff the GoAK change is for 25 mans) we'll be 2nd or 3rd best healer on this fight.
    Last edited by Floopa; 2013-08-28 at 09:34 PM.

  16. #2476
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    On Norushen you have 60 seconds (as a healer) to kill the add. The guys who help you do more damage based on hp. The most effective way I found to do it was by CBing from mage into boss thus healing the 2 melee guys, ReM everyone, CT through mage into boss and CJL as filler. Normally completed with 15-20 seconds left when I did it right and didn't screw up. Also, if you get the magic debuff you can Diffuse Magic and return it to the mob. Free 500k damage.
    It's working in pve? wtf
    Video Game Blog - Now with 100% less World of Warcraft!

  17. #2477
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Also, I had good results on Norushen as well. Xuen is bugged so his lightning doesn't hit the boss or adds inside the Serenity realm, CT is simply insane though. It easily compares with SCK as the top heal.
    That's what I saw too. And we didn't have shamans, but everyone else didn't stand a chance.

    The challenge was awful though. Stupid NPC were standing in fire and dying faster than I could heal them.

  18. #2478
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    On Norushen you have 60 seconds (as a healer) to kill the add. The guys who help you do more damage based on hp. The most effective way I found to do it was by CBing from mage into boss thus healing the 2 melee guys, ReM everyone, CT through mage into boss and CJL as filler. Normally completed with 15-20 seconds left when I did it right and didn't screw up. Also, if you get the magic debuff you can Diffuse Magic and return it to the mob. Free 500k damage.

    Also, I had good results on Norushen as well. Xuen is bugged so his lightning doesn't hit the boss or adds inside the Serenity realm, CT is simply insane though. It easily compares with SCK as the top heal. While Shaman are stronger (and maybe Paladins too depending on how big of a buff the GoAK change is for 25 mans) we'll be 2nd or 3rd best healer on this fight.
    I just keep ReM up and uplift while fist weaving. Works out pretty well.

  19. #2479
    Dreadlord Geodew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    925
    Random question: Anyone work out the average chi generation of SooM? And does the building 15% thing reset if you cast something else?

  20. #2480
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    Random question: Anyone work out the average chi generation of SooM? And does the building 15% thing reset if you cast something else?
    I remember someone doing a number of statistical analyses when the "bad luck protection" mechanic was added in, but I skimmed through a bunch of pages of the Sticky from that time and couldn't find them. I'll keep looking, and update if I end up finding the posts in question. I BELIEVE that the "bad luck protection" resets when you switch targets but not when you cast another spell (so using ReM on CD doesn't hurt you). I distinctly remember the "bad luck protection" not resetting when you spam SoM on a single target.

    Update:
    Found it! Turns out, it wasn't in the Sticky thread. Analysis starts here and continues over the remaining thread pages:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20345640
    Last edited by Nakanai; 2013-08-29 at 06:08 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •