1. #421
    Phew, I almost thought we were going to have a powerful set bonus there
    Video Game Blog - Now with 100% less World of Warcraft!

  2. #422
    Quote Originally Posted by Treseme View Post
    TFT usage no longer increase ReM healing via 2 set.
    really? I just tried at a few hours ago, once when I had a 0-jump once with a 1-jump ReM, and both times updated it to a 2-jump ReM

  3. #423
    Your Renewing Mist healed You 0 Nature. (7609 Overhealed)
    Your Renewing Mist healed You 0 Nature. (7608 Overhealed)
    Your Renewing Mist healed You 0 Nature. (7609 Overhealed)
    Your Renewing Mist healed You 0 Nature. (7608 Overhealed)
    Your Renewing Mist healed You 0 Nature. (7608 Overhealed)
    Your Renewing Mist healed You 0 Nature. (7608 Overhealed)
    Your Renewing Mist healed You 0 Nature. (7609 Overhealed)
    Your Uplift healed You 0 Nature. (40890 Overhealed)
    Your Renewing Mist healed You 0 Nature. (7608 Overhealed)
    Your Renewing Mist healed You 0 Nature. (7608 Overhealed)
    Your Renewing Mist healed You 0 Nature. (7609 Overhealed)

    From my combat log.

  4. #424
    okey, assuming you cast that ReM in yourself, then that's bad news :-(
    I just tried it ingame, and it still worked, but thats probably because I'm in the EU (and you US) and we didn't have the weekly maintenance yet.

  5. #425
    I'm EU too.

    Actually it seems that all instances of ReM get changed to your 'strongest' one. I just TFT'd 8 people and all of them were being healed for just under 10k~. Weird?

  6. #426
    Quote Originally Posted by Treseme View Post
    I'm EU too.

    Actually it seems that all instances of ReM get changed to your 'strongest' one. I just TFT'd 8 people and all of them were being healed for just under 10k~. Weird?
    ah see well that's what I just said in the post above your earlier post. all ReMs get updated to a 2-jump ReM, ie 132.25% of a normal ReM, no matter what state they where in before TFT. (you can try it by casting a ReM on yourself and TFTing while not being in a group)
    so everything is still the same as since last hotfix. I think the chances are well they'll not fix that. let's hope :-D

  7. #427
    Dreadlord Ogait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    811
    Quote Originally Posted by Treseme View Post
    Your Renewing Mist healed You 0 Nature. (7609 Overhealed)
    Your Renewing Mist healed You 0 Nature. (7608 Overhealed)
    Your Renewing Mist healed You 0 Nature. (7609 Overhealed)
    Your Renewing Mist healed You 0 Nature. (7608 Overhealed)
    Your Renewing Mist healed You 0 Nature. (7608 Overhealed)
    Your Renewing Mist healed You 0 Nature. (7608 Overhealed)
    Your Renewing Mist healed You 0 Nature. (7609 Overhealed)
    Your Uplift healed You 0 Nature. (40890 Overhealed)
    Your Renewing Mist healed You 0 Nature. (7608 Overhealed)
    Your Renewing Mist healed You 0 Nature. (7608 Overhealed)
    Your Renewing Mist healed You 0 Nature. (7609 Overhealed)

    From my combat log.
    I don't want to sound harsh, but are you doing this alone or you doing it in Party / Raid?

    I am not 100% sure, but I bet that is spreading the strongest ReM.

    I'll investigate tonight before maintenance and say something here.
    Realm First Monk & Hellscream's Downfall

  8. #428
    Was doing it alone. Hasn't effected it before though.

  9. #429
    Sorry if this has been said before but, the guide says it has been updated for 5.2. When it hasn't even taken into account the Jab mana changes.

    Zealweaving is not optimal any more. It its extremely mana inefficient because of the increased cost of Jab.

    Also I have found that at 9146 haste rating is when I get the next tick of ReM. not 9145

    Thanks to Mythriz for the sig!
    Guide to analyzing a restoration druid
    Feel free to ask me questions about healers.

  10. #430
    Is anyone else unable to heal since 5.2? My healing output is embarrassingly low.

  11. #431
    Quote Originally Posted by Hantzu View Post
    Is anyone else unable to heal since 5.2? My healing output is embarrassingly low.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/g...s=9966&e=10480

    Huge amount of downtime on Renewing Mist (25%), you cast it about half as much as you should have. Literally. Only one use of Thunder Focus Tea on a fight that should have easily 8+, far too much fistweaving. You're using Chi Wave on a fight that hugely favors Zen Sphere and Chi Burst. You're relying on Chi Torpedo as a primary method of AE healing as opposed to something to fill gaps.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Hsing/simple

    Skinning as a profession isn't exactly the best idea, so you could start there. Your haste isn't optimal;



    I'm a haste advocate, but being just beneath a haste breakpoint really does effect your ability to use TFT as well as you could, considering your usage is pretty sparse I doubt this is of much consequence to the results you're seeing, but it's still worth rectifying. If you're interested in a pretty picture to show you why you shouldn't be just under a breakpoint looky here;



    Basically you're where the red line is at it's lowest, which isn't good at all. I hope this post helps, the changes from 5.1 were rough but you should get used to playing around them for now.
    Video Game Blog - Now with 100% less World of Warcraft!

  12. #432
    High Overlord Suplift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Treseme View Post
    TFT usage no longer increase ReM healing via 2 set.
    I think we should have a moment of silence.

  13. #433
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyito65 View Post
    Sorry if this has been said before but, the guide says it has been updated for 5.2. When it hasn't even taken into account the Jab mana changes.

    Zealweaving is not optimal any more. It its extremely mana inefficient because of the increased cost of Jab.

    Also I have found that at 9146 haste rating is when I get the next tick of ReM. not 9145
    Sorry, I have been ninja updating everything bit by bit and you picked literally one of the few aspects of the guide which hasn't been updated :0

    As for the 4th breakpoint on ReM, I'm afraid you're incorrect and if anything the haste breakpoint should be slightly below 9145, but that's the value I calculated as close to the 4th breakpoint with the standard way of rounding numbers.

  14. #434
    HNGGGGG REGLITCH

    It's 6141, not 6145. Jesus.

  15. #435
    March 27th hotfixes:
    Fixed a situation where Tier-15 Mistweaver Monk 2-piece set bonus could cause Renewing Mist to heal more than intended.
    Charges of Mana Tea, Tigereye Brew, and Elusive Brew will now be removed after the Preparation buff wears off in Battlegrounds.

  16. #436
    yes please more nerfs....

    what about hpal /priest toping meters since 3 weeks? no problem?

  17. #437
    Looking for quick feedback regarding haste rating, I don't quite understand it.

    My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Sanzk/advanced

    Is that the correct haste rating for the 12th RM tick?

    (Ignore the chest enchant I haven't got around to it yet...)

  18. #438
    Quote Originally Posted by Daredalus View Post
    Looking for quick feedback regarding haste rating, I don't quite understand it.

    My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Sanzk/advanced

    Is that the correct haste rating for the 12th RM tick?

    (Ignore the chest enchant I haven't got around to it yet...)
    Yeah, it's fine.

  19. #439
    Quote Originally Posted by sakk View Post
    yes please more nerfs....

    what about hpal /priest toping meters since 3 weeks? no problem?
    I've topped meters on every H25 fight I've been in, so if there's a problem, its most certainly not the class.

    Are holy paladins strong? Yes.
    Are disc absorbs amazing? Yes.
    Is MW throughput still leagues ahead of everyone elses? Yeah.

  20. #440
    Quote Originally Posted by gnorrior View Post
    I've topped meters on every H25 fight I've been in, so if there's a problem, its most certainly not the class.

    Are holy paladins strong? Yes.
    Are disc absorbs amazing? Yes.
    Is MW throughput still leagues ahead of everyone elses? Yeah.
    Would you mind posting a link to your armory?

    Logs would be a plus too =D. I'm interested in comparing your play style to mine.

    I'm usually between 1-4 out of 6 or 7 in 25 man. 3 other holy paladins who know how to play very well kinda suck for me with all that mastery.

    Thanks to Mythriz for the sig!
    Guide to analyzing a restoration druid
    Feel free to ask me questions about healers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •