Deleted
    Not quite sure I fully understand how the amp trinket work, does my haste BP get changed from 9158 down to 8xxx something(?) with prison of pride 2/2? Or should I still just shoot for the 9158 bp

Quote Originally Posted by Vixene View Post
    Hey, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me optimize my monk, since getting the trinket from sha of pride, i'm a little confused on how haste is working

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rhorn/Vixenè/

If anyone wouldn't mind helping!
    Quote Originally Posted by Takure View Post
    Go here and click the 'Optimized' button.: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/e...0-11c240cfe8e6

That'll get you the 9158 breakpoint, and increase your crit by 2.75% (at the expense of some Int). If you don't want to drop that much Int, just replace the 320 Crit gems with 160 crit & 80 Int ones in the red sockets.
    Takure's intellect vs crit stat weights are way off (it should be very close to 2 crit = 1 int), and Mastery/Spirit are not literally worthless, but he's right that Ask Mr. Robot will figure out how to hit the breakpoint for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jouten View Post
    Not quite sure I fully understand how the amp trinket work, does my haste BP get changed from 9158 down to 8xxx something(?) with prison of pride 2/2? Or should I still just shoot for the 9158 bp
    It multiplies the rating you have by a certain amount depending on the item level. Note that for some reason, the number in the tooltip is rounded to the nearest whole %age, so often it's lying to you (6.53% rounds to 7%, etc.). Using a tool like Ask Mr. Robot with your own custom weights is by far the easiest way to hit haste breakpoints, as these tools know exactly what those percentages are.
    Last edited by Geodew; 2013-10-12 at 04:33 AM.

Deleted
    Using reforgelite, and im at 9171 haste. So unless the breakpoint is changed in terms of haste-rating points I guess I'm allright. I'm progressing currently on Malkorok heroic, any tips you guys got for padding the meters? I'm around 450k hps, but I feel like I should be able to go higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    Takure's intellect vs crit stat weights are way off (it should be very close to 2 crit = 1 int), and Mastery/Spirit are not literally worthless, but he's right that Ask Mr. Robot will figure out how to hit the breakpoint for you.
    Oh I know that, was only really worried about getting to the haste breakpoint. But, it is weird, because I didn't change the value for Crit or Int. Only Spirit and Mastery, but anyways.
    Using reforgelite, and im at 9171 haste. So unless the breakpoint is changed in terms of haste-rating points I guess I'm allright. I'm progressing currently on Malkorok heroic, any tips you guys got for padding the meters? I'm around 450k hps, but I feel like I should be able to go higher.
    450k is rank #15+ 25man or #1 10 man, so you're doing pre good.

You shouldn't really be looking to pad the meters, more go for actually keeping shields up, but yes it can often come from similar actions. Perfect ReM rotations, getting up to 19 targets whenever you can etc is the goal, but you should also prioritize your soakers and keep them safe, otherwise it's just business as usual.

e: autocorrect
    Last edited by denstyrka; 2013-10-12 at 06:34 AM.

Deleted
    Jesus, 19 rem's? Never really managed to get above 16, and then its just for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by iDrunkenheal View Post
    You should look for affinichis weak auras I use them and I wouldn't be half the player I am without them.
    I never checked those, I just saw the youtube guide, it looks awesome. I had some weak auras but never as well organized as that. I suppose the youtube version is outdated? since RJW and a few other things changed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B30Yywqd44U
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Jesus, 19 rem's? Never really managed to get above 16, and then its just for a second.
    If you got mages in your group its possible with alter time

Deleted
    So I should ask my mages to alter time when rem is about to run out on them? Everything for the sake of higher throughput! (Need to wreck my co priest healer) only time I can shine :>

Yea kinda like that :P But i guess he wont be to happy to do it just for your HPS :P

So I should ask my mages to alter time when rem is about to run out on them? Everything for the sake of higher throughput! (Need to wreck my co priest healer) only time I can shine :>
    i once tried to work that shit out with my mages.. never again. ill just thank the ReM Gods when they show me love
    Azràel MW Monk <Warfare> Frostwolf

Drgreënthumb Boomy <Few of a Kind> Illidan

Deleted
    Was there a change to Chi Burst that wasn't reflected on the tooltips or something? The stated range is supposed to be 40yds but the burst itself fizzles out at about 20 yards. I tried testing it out and even using the Soothing Mist lock-on to target yourself right you'll never heal that person from max. Soothing Mist range with Chi Burst.

Deleted
    The 5.4 change made the spell buggy as fuck, wouldn't be surprised.

If you're doing progression, don't pad the meters. Meters and WoL think all healing done to people with full shields is effective healing, even though it isn't, since the healing is absorbed. Meters are useless for that fight, so don't think that high HPS means you're doing well. (In fact it probably means you're Uplifting when you shouldn't be, so probably the opposite.)

Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    If you're doing progression, don't pad the meters. Meters and WoL think all healing done to people with full shields is effective healing, even though it isn't, since the healing is absorbed. Meters are useless for that fight, so don't think that high HPS means you're doing well. (In fact it probably means you're Uplifting when you shouldn't be, so probably the opposite.)
    There's a constant dot on the entire raid. It's a monks job to push the numbers so other better healers can pick up the lowbies.

Quote Originally Posted by iDrunkenheal View Post
    There's a constant dot on the entire raid. It's a monks job to push the numbers so other better healers can pick up the lowbies.
    Right, I'm just saying you shouldn't be uplifting blindly to pad meters on a progression fight

Deleted
    Nothing special to delay uplift for, so why wouldn't I generate as much chi as i can and spend it?

Nothing special to delay uplift for, so why wouldn't I generate as much chi as i can and spend it?
    If your ReM people are full of course. :P

- - - Updated - - -

I'm progressing currently on Malkorok heroic, any tips you guys got for padding the meters? I'm around 450k hps, but I feel like I should be able to go higher.
    Basically all I'm trying to say is "Don't use meters to judge your performance on Malkorok. Use your brain." Also meant to quote THIS post, sorry for confusion

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    I never checked those, I just saw the youtube guide, it looks awesome. I had some weak auras but never as well organized as that. I suppose the youtube version is outdated? since RJW and a few other things changed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B30Yywqd44U

I am using this now, amazing weak auras for Monk heals. I made individual ones from the bar though, as I don't really need to whole tracking bar. Knowing how many targets are using ReM has made my healing 100 times better when using uplift now. My mana issues have completely gone away too thanks to all the tips I've received. I was in Flex the other day doing between 80-110k HPs easily now. These forums are probably the friendliest and most helpful I have ever seen in any MMO community.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Druich/advanced

Alright need some help with optimization. I have T15 Chest/Gloves/Legs/Shoulders all normal and T16 Helm/Shoulders/Legs/Gloves all normal as well. Should I be using T164pc normal or what 2/2 combo should I do? My guild should have killed Nazgrim this week only leaving sha behind.

Ignore my shit enchants/dps cloak ;p
    Last edited by Druich; 2013-10-15 at 01:58 PM.