Potent Vermilion Onyx in your helm.

/shrug?

Quote Originally Posted by Treseme View Post
    Glorious Stats on chest.
    Cerulean Spellthread on legs.
    Int on bracers.
    Potent Vermilion Onyx in your helm.

/shrug?
    Glorious stats should be on there, I had a different chest on and must have overlooked that, thanks for that headsup.

I do have greater spellthread on my legs.

And I want to stay around 10k spirit, so I don't know if I want to change that out of my helm.

Deleted
    Something you all may find useful;

Code:
    dKd9daGnLiZKsI5sjPzlLBljNwHVjrnkjLDkq7v1UHSFWpPe1WGIXPu58cyOkHgmXWHQdsjYPKihdkDoLIfQeSukPwmLGLJYdLu5PuTmujpNKfrPAQKYKPOPl6IOsPdlvptjQRl0grLQlJSzkSDkLhJQMfLqttj57OsXVv0NjvJwj14LGoPe6wsQ6AkLUNeyLc6VOIxRu1h71UxD38U51UBou4TEap787v3b5EHw2Wqr55E9BlxgdxlVAx5Ty2TAhgm3O(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)EID3COWB9af5NO7frjXm68KvlYprkR64uRXXx3R6ioooXNSEtJ1rkJjRQNJj6EB2nV2D2Srx7EvSLJR985ZN3v3zlJHR72EqSRWG55p
    Weakaura which triggers when you're in range of Transcendence because blizzard are lazy

Too. Much. Mastery.
    Sorry,but this does not make sense. I've done every regorging out of it and ofc didn't gem for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Sorry,but this does not make sense. I've done every regorging out of it and ofc didn't gem for it.
    It means you should avoid gear with mastery on it in the first place.

Deleted
    HC Thunderforged gloves from Lei Shen

#TrollingMeBlizzard

Deleted
    HC Thunderforged gloves from Lei Shen

#TrollingMeBlizzard
    Keep them for a mastery set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    Keep them for a mastery set.
    How cute!

By the time they fix mastery the item will be useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I cleared content fast enough I would make a mastery (druid) set just to see what would happen.

Been lurking around here for a few weeks. Using Affinchi's UI and WA strings.

I'm at the 6141 break point, dropped down to about 7k spirit. Looking for gear without mastery, but having crappy run of luck.

Any suggestions for my character? I can't post link, but I'm Wavedancer on Proudmoore.

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    \-\
    Weakaura which triggers when you're in range of Transcendence because blizzard are lazy
    the way they handle the in range for this spell is very screwy. I usually only use it on iron qon (can't be arsed to use it anywhere else) and you need to have a friendly target selected for it to go red when oor or normal when in range -.- stupid I know

Deleted
    How cute!

By the time they fix mastery the item will be useless.
    Would bet it will be with 5.4, arguably when the item will be most important

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by womd View Post
    the way they handle the in range for this spell is very screwy. I usually only use it on iron qon (can't be arsed to use it anywhere else) and you need to have a friendly target selected for it to go red when oor or normal when in range -.- stupid I know
    That works 100% of the time though

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyo View Post
    It means you should avoid gear with mastery on it in the first place.
    I could be wrong, but even IF an item has mastery on it, going from even a 502, to a 522 is still worth it? I know I'll gladly take 2-400 unwanted mastery if it also gives me 2-400 wanted int and some extra crit or haste.

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 04:30 PM ----------

@well

At the very least I'd change the misty wild jades you have in yellow sockets with some int/crit gems. That would still leave well over 9k spirit, which is still probably too high, and give you some more int. I've ran with some people who could get gold medals if standing in bad stuff was an Olympic event, and I still managed to do everything up to tortos in ToT with sub 8k spirit pre lmg.

Code:

I get the Icon - but it doesn't work - do I have to do anything ?

Deleted
    Place transcendence

Deleted
    its worth buying shado pan assault ring without spirit to minimaze spirit? cause i have bought one with spirit long time ago.

ah ...maybe I have to translate the string to my localisation

Deleted
    You will also then need to go into the custom triggers and change the words for "Provoke" and "pet" to your own localization.