Page 7 of 254 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    They do activate on CJL though, if you cba channeling that shit spell for a tick every 40 seconds

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 10:31 PM ----------

On the PTR now, Zen Sphere ticking for 6k and detonating for 15k on one person... Chi Wave was gutted, only heals for about 1/3 of it's old value at around 30k, and Chi Burst is still hitting for around 70k on single target. This is with 28k spellpower.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead View Post
    They do activate on CJL though, if you cba channeling that shit spell for a tick every 40 seconds

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 10:31 PM ----------

On the PTR now, Zen Sphere ticking for 6k and detonating for 15k on one person... Chi Wave was gutted, only heals for about 1/3 of it's old value at around 30k, and Chi Burst is still hitting for around 70k on single target. This is with 28k spellpower.
    What the fuck? Still nerf, omg this class is becoming a nightmare to play.

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    What the fuck? Still nerf, omg this class is becoming a nightmare to play.
    ?? have you looked at all the other stuff? apart from that, the next patch is full uf huge buffs oO
    but yeah Zen Sphere sucks completly (30k hot + 15k explode with 463, and the explode doesnt trigger anymore when casting ZS on a target with ZS) and Chi Wave is back to where it is on live it seems. but that tier is all about free heals, I find its okey if those 3 spells are not the absolute best go-to heal spells. (chi burst is still huge though 1/2 of a Revival, but free and only 30sec CD^^)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyo View Post

You need seven Tiger Palms per 20 seconds in order for Ascension to pull ahead of Power Strikes. Counting Jab for Muscle Memory, this requires 14 GCDs, or 14 seconds, leaving 6 GCDs for other things. Probably works out to about the same in actual practice.
    You need 1 BoK per 30 or 3 GCDs/30 for an average of 2/20.
    7 Tiger Palms is 1 and 2/5 Surging Mists through Vital Mists. That's 1.4 GCDs/20.
    So we're left with 2-3 GCDs for "other things." Throwing in our free T2 talent, that drops it to 0-2 GCDs.
    And we are going to have 1-2 Mana Tea GCDs.

Needless to say, it's going to be awfully hard to get more MP5 out of Ascension than Power Strikes consistently once you factor in movement and having to stop your Fistweave rotation sometimes to use Revival/Life Cocoon/etc.

Deleted
    Don't even think the T2 talents are worth pressing in their current implementations, I'd rather do some damage on the boss.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 12:10 AM ----------

Looks like our damage survived another build...

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 12:38 AM ----------

Next tier trinkets look very interesting as well, more absorbs is exactly what this game needs. They're going to need to be extremely powerful to even make it worth considering losing 2.5k spellpower.
    Last edited by mmoc3f252392be; 2013-02-09 at 12:42 AM.

God. Yes.

Combined with the fact that Jade Serpent Statue won't cost mana to summon, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sorry lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zonde View Post
    God. Yes.

Combined with the fact that Jade Serpent Statue won't cost mana to summon, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sorry lol
    It looks like it won't be BiS tho.
    There is a mace spirit+haste and spirit+haste staff.

Deleted
    There's a spellsword with +crit, the offhand is + haste though.

It looks like it won't be BiS tho.
    There is a mace spirit+haste and spirit+haste staff.
    Yeah... what a turn down lol

The trinket effects sound really awesome though

but the dmg on fist wep is only 700dmg behind staffs. and i would take a healing fist over a biS wep anyday. Just cuz Fist healing wepaon is so dame rare imo

15+ Year Old Account
    When was the last time we saw a fist weapon with spell power? Was it bc? I think I had one on my druid lol

HEY Zonde, check your inbox!!!!!
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synbaby View Post
    When was the last time we saw a fist weapon with spell power? Was it bc? I think I had one on my druid lol

HEY Zonde, check your inbox!!!!!
    Wrath naxx, wraith strike.

Just a note: currently and all the time since early Mists beta, Eminence has been 50% of damage done, but is increased by the 20% healing increase of Serpent Stance. This equals Eminence actually being 60% of the damage done (and 30% from each Serpent Zeal stack).

Computer been broken for the past 3 weeks so I can't check, but my assumption is that there will be no change with this in 5.2. Can someone clarify that Eminence (and SZ) heals for 60% of all damage done?

Quote Originally Posted by Redfern View Post
    Just a note: currently and all the time since early Mists beta, Eminence has been 50% of damage done, but is increased by the 20% healing increase of Serpent Stance. This equals Eminence actually being 60% of the damage done (and 30% from each Serpent Zeal stack).

Computer been broken for the past 3 weeks so I can't check, but my assumption is that there will be no change with this in 5.2. Can someone clarify that Eminence (and SZ) heals for 60% of all damage done?
    Hey Jake, this is true but for simplicity's sake we simply refer to eminence healing being equal to 50% of damage dealt, since all our healing gets increased by 20% aftor factoring in the final effect of our stance. In fact this might deserve a mention.

The 20% increased healing effect from SWS will still be present for eminence healing. However, Eminence healing got reduced to 25% (or 30% factoring in SWS) both for the monk and the statue, meaning your total Eminence healing will be equal to 60% of your damage done. Similarily, SZ saw a 50% nerf where it got reduced to 12.5% per stack, the latest note change it back to 25% (or 30% with SWS) but only stacks once. Overall, the benefits gained from the new Teachings of the Monastery should more than compensate the eminence healing reduction, the Serpent's Zeal reduction was a straight out nerf since our auto-attack damage should remain unchanged.

Deleted
    Anyone here know if Uplift meteors beyond 6 targets like our other heals?

If by meteor you mean diminishing returns then no, there isn't diminishing returns on uplift. Its heal per individual is independent of the number of players it will heal (players with ReM active). This is one of the reasons why uplift usually becomes a better choice than chi burst when more than 8 players have ReM on them, because its throughput will be greater, though it doesn't necessarily mean it would've been more effective than a chi burst that has diminishing returns beyond 6 players.

Deleted
    As far as I understand it the only thing that having more than 6 targets on CB effects is the overheal % and mastery procs. By that I mean the amount of healing done by a CB hitting 6 players will be the same as a Chi Burst hitting 25 players without taking into account mastery or overhealing as factors.
    Last edited by mmoc3f252392be; 2013-02-09 at 08:12 PM.

Another spell fist weapon.

The 2nd in all existence.

Oh my... I would use it just because of that.

Fantastic guide, easily the most up to date and comprehensive guide I've found.

I have a question about the "we are considered as melee for default raid mechanics" part, though. Can anyone elaborate on that and give examples in Tier 14 where it would make a significant difference?
    Last edited by nukethetuna; 2013-02-10 at 01:39 AM.