Deleted
    Does it reduce the cost of jab?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treseme View Post
    Does it reduce the cost of jab?
    Yes.

10char

Deleted
    I got it just now. Messing around with it seems really good.

Jab > TP > Jab > TP seems the way to go with it. Perhaps even just use Soothing at the last second to get an entire free channel of SM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you spec into Mistweaver your character will automatically cast the stance.

Pretty sure this does not happen, at least not while leveling. At least not for me when I change from WW to MW for dungeons.
    Last edited by Schaapa; 2013-04-11 at 12:55 PM. Reason: missed a word
    Surrounded by idiots

Deleted
    I got it just now. Messing around with it seems really good.

Jab > TP > Jab > TP seems the way to go with it. Perhaps even just use Soothing at the last second to get an entire free channel of SM.
    Problem is that you'll need near perfect play / reaction times to get that off.

The Gem proccs on cast, meaning 1s (the GCD from the cast that triggered it) from its 4s procc is already gone.
    Under perfect circumstances (zero lag, perfect reaction, yadda yadda...) you can get off your first jab at 3s remaining, TP at 2s remaining and second Jab at 1s remaining.

This requires you to
    - have lightning reflexes and really low latency
    - instantly cancel whatever you were doing
    - already be in melee range

If your ReM happens to come off cooldown during that window you're either going to delay it (causing your TFT window to shift / wasting ReMs) or leave out the second jab.

Using the proc for just 1 jab -> TP seems a lot more reasonable (in case you want to use it for regen purposes) although I found myself using CJL during its procc (generating some chi + smart healing, CJL hits like a truck) too.

Deleted
    Sure it's only on cast?

I find it strange if it wouldnt proc out of eminance healing. And if it is like that i hope thye hotfix it.

Deleted
    I mean if it is, it's not a problem. All we need to do is use the old warrior execute trick

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    Sure it's only on cast?
    Pretty sure.

I mean if it is, it's not a problem. All we need to do is use the old warrior execute trick
    And that is?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    And that is?
    Ramp up latency compensation

15+ Year Old Account

[MW] Monk with 364k mana?

Saw a Monk with about 364k mana.

[Ascension] gives us 345k.

[Ember Primal Diamond] gives us 351k.

What else is there to increase maximum mana?

Deleted
    Okay, even so we still benefit greatly from this: Jab > TP > start soothing, break when Renewing Mists comes off cd. At most you'll be saving around 38k~ mana (ignoring mana tea gains).

Deleted
    Gnome racial.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gnome racial.
    Gah, thank you.

still quite doesnt make sense, cause racial gives 5%. adding them all up: 15% (Ascenison) + 2% Meta +5% racial = 22% bonus
    300k * 1.22 = 366k
    (I have no clue though if those boni get summed up, or if they are multiplicative)

Deleted
    Okay, even so we still benefit greatly from this: Jab > TP > start soothing, break when Renewing Mists comes off cd. At most you'll be saving around 38k~ mana (ignoring mana tea gains).
    CJL Eminence heals for 3x the amount of SM (including Statue Eminence) and it's a smart-heal (can be pro or con CJL)
    Edit: Forgot to include the Statue SM, so its just ~2x the amount. (9500 + 4750 = 14250 Soothing vs. 13600 x2 CJL)

(I have no clue though if those boni get summed up, or if they are multiplicative)
    Multiplicative, my alt MW has 362.250 mana (gnome + ascension, no meta so 300.000 * 1.15 * 1.05)
    Last edited by mmoca821fe2863; 2013-04-11 at 02:26 PM.

Deleted
    Just got it myself, I'm wondering if it'll trigger off your mastery absorbs as they're technically counted as casts in the combat log

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 03:26 PM ----------

It does, so it's definitely possible it'll proc without incurring a GCD at all.

They are multiplicative since it's a % increase :P

Though 364k mana isn't possible, either the gnome (best race ever) had ascension and the ember meta which increases his mana pool to 369k or he didn't have that meta and was at 362k.

Also, I don't think priests are getting the proc from atonement healing either? Though the tooltip description does kind of imply that a helpful spell needs to be directly cast on a player.

Deleted
    They are having it proc from atonement