Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    Anyone know of a trinket that has like an on use heal or something with a cooldown, it can't be procced off another heal. I want to see if trinkets will proc mastery.
    Organized by expansion & ease of obtaining:
    Vanilla:
    Questing in Swamp of Sorrows for Light's Embrace (A) or Dying Breath (H)
    Questing in Searing Gorge for Lunk's Special Gear (takes a lot longer to get to this point)
    Crafting Major/Minor Recombobulator w/ Engineering
    BoE world drop Ankh of Life

BC:
    Farming Heroic Magister's Terrace for Vial of the Sunwell

Wrath:
    Malygos 25 for Living Ice Crystals
    Blood Queen Lana'thel 25 for Bauble of True Blood

Cata:
    Firelands trash drop, Scales of Life

Can you guys help critic my performance on my guilds 1st ever Horridon kill? HLG finally dropped for me, I can't believe it. I've wasted so many tokens over 4 healing toons in LFR but no cigar.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/4...?s=3544&e=4204

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nnong/advanced

I'm no log expert but I'm thinking better statue placement, use TFT more often & Chi Wave on CD. Maybe even Uplift more. I have a WA for Uplifts & tend to wait for #'s of 60-80k+ before using. Is that wrong? I know using Uplift more = more MT but do I use it when the dmg is so low to build up MT reserves?

After taking some time to think things over, I could of probably used Grapple Weapon on the adds also. I only used it once on War God.

I probably should of used Ring of Peace on the tank that was tanking the adds also.

I should probably FW when possible. I tend to FW when I take Acension but I've been learning how to use CBrew properly, so I rarely ever FW when I take CBrew. Am I wrong here?

Any advice for improvement is welcome.
    Last edited by Theurgie; 2013-08-28 at 08:14 AM.

Deleted

With Thok's equipped this seems to happen, without it I haven't replicated it. This is very odd...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, to confirm that's not an explosion overheal here's a Healing Sphere with no gear equipped too;

Healing sphere hits for almost exactly double a regular mastery heal does.

Wau i must be very stupid atm cuz i dont get that reglitch :S

Deleted
    Gift of the Serpent is doing overheal in the first screenshot, I didn't see any orb procs on the ground, and it can't be an expiring orb overhealing because it overhealed for the full amount a regular orb would have healed for (1/2 of a healing sphere).

Ah so you mean a healing spheres healing is better then a mastery sphere?

Deleted
    No, I mean somehow a regular mastery orb procced on someone without it even spawning or exploding.

oh :S see im to stupid to today and to slow to follow :S then mabye its jsut the trinket who is a little buggy stil

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm just notice (well im probely very slow on this) that our 2 peice is pretty crap since the absorb dont count for overhealing. That is pretty lame and bad design. So much potenial of our mastery will go to waist

Deleted
    Well mastery doesn't even spawn when you overheal players, you should just look at it as an extra 45% to what it does heal.

yea true. but still bad and lame design from blizz

Deleted
    Talking about bad and lame, the new SCK surely will be useless on Malkorok? Smart heals being based on health and all... unless they've actually decided to include the shield in the logic.

i havent done any testing but it would be a suprise if they hotfix this later like they did wiht revival on primo

Theory wise, what are the coefficients for zen sphere and chi burst?
    ZS has always given me the best results in terms of raw HPS.
    Last edited by Astraios; 2013-08-28 at 04:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gnorrior View Post
    Theory wise, what are the coefficients for zen sphere and chi burst?
    ZS has always given me the best results in terms of raw HPS.
    Chi Burst has base 1095 with 1.2 attack power coefficient
    Zen Sphere has base 114 for ticks, with 0.1242 attack power coefficient.
    Zen Sphere: Detonate has base 294 with 0.32292 ap coefficent.

Zen Sphere doesn't do enough to justify the global munching it does imo.

I think if mastery becomes legitamiyely any good (which on stak fights my mastery was destroying), then ZS having triple the mastery procs comparing to CB will make it good.

Deleted
    True, zen sphere does hit a lot more times (more thok procs -> more mastery procs). Norushen is coming up now so we'll see if this holds ground or not!

- - - Updated - - -

Can confirm that thok's is doing a tarecgosa effect

- - - Updated - - -

Add has 10m health and you can't keep your things alive even with Xuen up. Nice.

I'm using CT because Xuen is absolutely terrible (AKA it just dies or doesn't hit norushen and I want the healing from CT or I might try RJW.)

Deleted
    My mastery is doing 17% of healing when I'm at 260k HPS, this trinket is definitely doing something.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah making the switch as well, kinda retarded.

I dont have good data from last run since i go down second now, however even with that my mastery is running around 14%, which is normal, but thats after including all the healing of single target etc. But the trinket is making mastery good somehow lol.

Also zen sphere is doing 5%~ of my healing, how is chi wave or chi burst doing for you? (or are you trying ZS as well).

Deleted
    I am trying ZS, it's doing 10% or so typically.

- - - Updated - - -

Tried a pull with RJW, did less healing with SCK keeping it up the whole fight...