What gives guild exp and how much? Not rep, exp.

Google turns up with almost no info on this, and any I can find is outdated.

Quests give 60k each. Arena wins give a lot. Guild challenges (rbgs, heroics, challenge modes, scenarios and etc.) give the amount that's listed under them on the guild page. Is there ANYTHING else that gives guild exp besides this? If so how much.

Truth is, if you want your guild to level insanely fast, get a group of 5 people to create heirloomed alts and level them from about 1-10 in 30 minutes or less via questing. The amount of guild exp you will earn is insane. Dailies effectively do the same thing, but they take a bit longer to complete for virtually the same amount of guild exp.

If you have a group of dedicated people doing the starting zone leveling technique, however, you'll earn at least a few guild levels in a matter of 2-3 hours. If not more.
    Last edited by Servasus; 2013-01-16 at 07:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Truth is, if you want your guild to level insanely fast, get a group of 5 people to create heirloomed alts and level them from about 1-10 in 30 minutes or less via questing. The amount of guild exp you will earn is insane. Dailies effectively do the same thing, but they take a bit longer to complete for virtually the same amount of guild exp.

If you have a group of dedicated people doing the starting zone leveling technique, however, you'll earn at least a few guild levels in a matter of 2-3 hours. If not more.
    Can't you just solo that? Lvl a char from 1-10, then delete and repeat 5 times? Because in the time it takes to even find 5 willing people you could probably have soloed 20-30 chars up to lvl 10.

Which starting zones are the fastest btw? Blood Elf and Draenei I assume.

Quests and Dailies. Here is the breakdown for the math:

To get a guild from lvl 1 to lvl 25, you have to earn (no kidding here) 845,670,000. You can do this 60,000 at a time through Quests (of the appropriate level) and dailies. In order to get that much XP for a lvl 25 guild, you have to do (any combination of the above mentioned items) 14,095 to get all of the needed XP. Good luck to ya!
    Last edited by BeastmasterGuardian; 2013-01-16 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Genooo View Post

Quests give 60k each. Arena wins give a lot. Guild challenges (rbgs, heroics, challenge modes, scenarios and etc.) give the amount that's listed under them on the guild page. Is there ANYTHING else that gives guild exp besides this? If so how much.
    Honor, at 10 xp per (full) point of honor. Guild rep is a function of guild XP, by the way, so everything that gives one automatically gives the other.

If i recall correctly, killing bosses in a guild group also rewards XP.

Doing arenas while in a Guild group is a fast and easy way

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanott View Post
    Doing arenas while in a Guild group is a fast and easy way
    Does 2v2 count towards this?

Quote Originally Posted by Delsus View Post
    Does 2v2 count towards this?
    yes it isyes it is
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post

If you don't have 5 friends who would be willing to help, then sure. But there's no way 1 person running a starting zone over and over would yield faster guild exp than 5 or more. Best way to level your guild is to invite random level 1s from all the starting zone and leech off the exp they receive while leveling. It might be shameless, but it's the best way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Genooo View Post

I thought anything you did that gives EXP gives guild experience?

http://www.wowpedia.org/Guild_advancement

Activities which earn guild XP include:

Boss kills in a raid or dungeon in which most of the party is from the same guild (see below)
    Rated Battleground or Arena wins in which most of the party is from the same guild (see below)
    Completing quests / daily quests that reward experience[1]
    Completing Guild Challenges.

Deleted
    Hi Guys

I'm assuming you need to be around the same level as all your guildies in the group for it to be counted? (So I cant go around boosting people in old raids)
    Also does doing LFR in a guild group (20/25 members +) give the XP for the guild?

Thanks