Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    Not that I am totally opposed to getting a CM case, I just think they are somewhat tacky.

I prefer something like:

1) Fractal Design R4 Windowed Titanium Gray for $99.99
    2) Corsair 650D for $152.99
    3) Silverstone Raven RV-03 for $144.00

There are other cases in that price range that are good, but I usually prefer a bit more subdued case. The ones I have listed here are all well made. They are not technically full towers, but they have plenty of room for what you would possibly throw in them. (and would fit the previously supplied build +)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks. I'll give them a look over as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the day has finally come and I'm ordering my parts.

I'm getting everything you suggested with the exception of the GPU, since the 7970 comes with bioshock infinite and crysis 3 (I REALLY want crysis 3) and it's on sale for $30 off. (I got a little more from my return than I initially expected.)

Thanks for the help, and I hope to have pics up in the setup thread within a week or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Well, the day has finally come and I'm ordering my parts.

I'm getting everything you suggested with the exception of the GPU, since the 7970 comes with bioshock infinite and crysis 3 (I REALLY want crysis 3) and it's on sale for $30 off. (I got a little more from my return than I initially expected.)

Thanks for the help, and I hope to have pics up in the setup thread within a week or so.
    Be glad you get to spend yours, I got $1,800 back and I'm not touching it. Giving 500 to my mother to help her out with some stuff, and the rest went directly into savings along with 200 a week for the next 3-4 months until I have enough to buy myself a decent car.
    Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    But hey, we're just strangers on the Internet with decades of combined IT and computer building experience, what do we know?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by at05gt View Post
    Be glad you get to spend yours, I got $1,800 back and I'm not touching it. Giving 500 to my mother to help her out with some stuff, and the rest went directly into savings along with 200 a week for the next 3-4 months until I have enough to buy myself a decent car.
    Priorities, man. Good luck on your car.