Page 11 of 114 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    We're not talking about everyday behaviors, here like going to the store or getting a job. We're talking about that which drives us to procreate.
    I think that drive died off in some people when love got in the way of other social mating structures.

Quote Originally Posted by winterbark View Post
    And people seem to be forgetting the amount of men who partner up with a women who already has kids?
    The kids aren't killed so you can make your own family, are they? I know a good few women who have children to a different man than their currently boyfriend/husband and they all seem perfectly fine with the set up.
    Possibly because they were not tricked into it? Because they CHOSE to raise another man's kids when they started going out with/marrying a woman who already has children?

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    of course it is deplorable. my issue is that it implies the majority of women do it.
    a very few? well thats unfortunate, perhaps better testing should be done.
    thats opposed to "59% of women are lying gold digging sluts, male abortion plz".

theres absolutely no need for that.
    I think you've got the wrong idea.

Here's Bill Burr to explain it for me (and most of the MRM I would bet).

Just watch the whole thing before you decide he's being a misogynist.

Neither 42% nor 50% are a "majority". I'm not sure where you get your definitions from but so far you've missed "misogyny" and "majority".
    well my bad, i misread the numbers. in any case if you wanted to argue that men should have better treatment in family courts i have to question why you would add "because this survey says nearly half of women wish to trap men in huge financial burdens for 20 years."

Quote Originally Posted by PFloydWall View Post
    This is why women are evil and don't deserve rights. When a woman gets pregnant the man should be given the option of paying for child support or for an abortion. If no option is given by the woman she relinquishes the right for child support.
    So this is the level of this thread is it? Okay I think I'll just go somewhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    *sigh*

I still have not found out why Laize hates women. I have read this thread and some others but still there is not answer to be found. I just cannot believe that he does not hate them with the low opinion he has of them.
    Why would he hate women? He hasn't even implied that he hates women any more than he hates men in any of his posts in this thread.

I am sure the actual number is much higher than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    *sigh*

I still have not found out why Laize hates women. I have read this thread and some others but still there is not answer to be found. I just cannot believe that he does not hate them with the low opinion he has of them.
    The answer is "I don't hate women".

Deleted
    well my bad, i misread the numbers. in any case if you wanted to argue that men should have better treatment in family courts i have to question why you would add "because this survey says nearly half of women wish to trap men in huge financial burdens for 20 years."
    Mostly to show that men being trapped in huge financial burden unfairly is a very common thing. Not due to woman nature in particular, but due to human nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Diurdi View Post
    Why would he hate women? He hasn't even implied that he hates women any more than he hates men in any of his posts in this thread.
    I'd be absolutely shocked if the number of single mothers receiving no child support was equal to or less than 4%.

We're not talking about everyday behaviors, here like going to the store or getting a job. We're talking about that which drives us to procreate.
    If what makes a person living in the modern world procreate is literally nothing but base instincts, they're doing it quite wrong.

Because citing research and surveys are how policy (hopefully) gets made?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'd be absolutely shocked if the number of single mothers receiving no child support was equal to or less than 4%.
    And this is relevant how?

Mostly to show that men being trapped in huge financial burden unfairly is a very common thing. Not due to woman nature in particular, but due to human nature.
    but it doesnt show that, since its a "what if".

And this is relevant how?
    The other side of the coin. After all, if we're going to examine how child support laws are wrong, let's examine it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    If what makes a person living in the modern world procreate is literally nothing but base instincts, they're doing it quite wrong.
    Look, I get it. You don't think it's important to have genetic paternity.

Most men do.

You don't get it. That's fine. No one's saying you have to. But don't say it's unimportant merely because you think so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    If you don't think that hormones/biology have a ridiculously big influence on our sex drive and desire to have offspring, I must say you don't know much biology.

If you don't think that hormones/biology have a ridiculously big influence on our sex drive and desire to have offspring, I must say you don't know much biology.
    If you'd summarily dismiss the ridiculously big influence that is the environmental factors that are today's society, I must say you don't know much psychology.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    The other side of the coin. After all, if we're going to examine how child support laws are wrong, let's examine it.
    It's not the other side of the coin.

Deleted
    I can understand and symphatise with most of these things (not lying from time to time simply means that you have no social skills), even not telling your partner that it isn't their child is something I can understand. Things like this: "They also said four out of ten (42%) would lie about contraception in order to get pregnant, in spite of the wishes of their partner. ", "An alarming 31% of all women say they would not tell a future partner if they had a sexual disease. This rises for 65% for single women. ", "Six out of ten (57%) admitted to stealing something" are disgusting though (not that I think men are any better, most humans are despicable^^).

Anyone who has a link to the original article?