Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
14
54
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Yeah, he'd be blowing them away using fighter-bombers like every other President.
    "The KKk killed blacks so it's not so bad web my friend does it as well".

    Yeah, no. Obama drones kill first responders that help SUSPECTS, or people who just happened to look dangerous. Sickening

  2. #62
    Old God Grizzly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kenosha, Wisconsin
    Posts
    10,210
    Quote Originally Posted by select20 View Post
    You would know I read them by my response if you understood what was going on. Why do you think so many are upset? I'm not saying every single thing there is bad, in fact, there are a few I'm okay with. But when something like this is signed, it's all or none. But moving more people into some Government Database doesn't bother you? People were pissed at Facebook saying they were starting to step on the toes of Privacy, allowing people to use our profiles for study purposes. Now, you think people aren't going to mind when the Government wants to do the same, but putting a different name on it?
    No, it doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by select20 View Post
    You want to see some published History? It wouldn't be history if it wasn't published somewhere. How about show some concern, quit being lazy and study for yourself instead of expecting others to do it for you. I could use your argument and say, Show me some published reference saying I'm wrong. You can't and you won't.
    It's not his job to prove you right. If you want to be taken seriously, provide your proof.

  3. #63
    Bloodsail Admiral Rivyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hell's out house (Missouri)
    Posts
    1,111
    All I see is the president attempting to make it harder for people like the School shooter and that nut case from the dark knight shooting to get guns. Does the common person need an assult style weapon? hell no, the average person has no need for a weapon that will spit out 100 rounds of ammo in less than mineut and a half. Nothing wrong with limiting the size of ammo clips either. 10 rounds? if you cant deffend your self with 10 rounds then it was meant to be.

    No one is loseing their guns, they are just putting in regulations and if you are dumb enough to belive that this says they are takeing your guns then you are to dumb to own one becuse obviously you can not read.

  4. #64
    Mechagnome select20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    You are mindnumbing. I never really write this but; I got cancer from reading your posts, terrible, malignant mass fatal brain cancer. Seriously, get over yourself and bury your thick head in a history book you ignorant sock.
    You know what they say about people resorting to name calling in an argument? They really don't know what else to say so they attack verbally. You can leave now.
    "A wise man fears and departs from evil, But a fool rages and is self-confident."

  5. #65
    Merely a Setback Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    26,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidenx View Post
    "The KKk killed blacks so it's not so bad web my friend does it as well".

    Yeah, no. Obama drones kill first responders that help SUSPECTS, or people who just happened to look dangerous. Sickening
    Yeah, okay. Your posts don't sound like baseless partisan babble in the least.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Both of those links don't provide any evidence. They make unsubstantiated statements

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    If you think Fox News is bad, take your time to fact check MSNBC and CNN. Both are way worse with their slants than Fox News. But, again, I only watch Bret Baier and Red Eye (Greg Gutfeld is hilarious) on Fox, everything I skip.


    Nothing. Which is why we have the laws in the first place. They need to be re-worked. We shouldn't just pile more laws on top of the broken ones we have.


    Who said arming terrorists and felons at a gun show is a good thing? No one. Everyone "on the right" that I know want to stop felons from having guns. I



    Again, weak argument, it's illegal for ANY convicted felon (regardless of the crime) to have a weapon. Again, NO ONE is arguing that they should have them. This is another, we need to re-work our existing laws, not just add more.


    And people still get illegal drugs through loopholes. Also, look at the gun violence and violent crimes in Chicago, then look at their gun laws.


    Again, I haven't seen anyone "on the right" who wants to arm any murderer or terrorists (good job with your fear-mongering by the way). What "the right" doesn't want is a ban on guns that are given under the 2nd amendment. You're entire argument is left wing nonsense.


    How's that paycheck of yours doing after he said "won't tax the middle"?

    Oh and by the way, I'm not a republican.

    Them loopholes in background checks allowed ANYONE access to firearm purchases and that ANYONE includes TERRORISTS and MURDER'S if you dont do background checks and are against them how can you be sure a TERRORIST and a MURDER isnt buying guns? Really if you dont check the background how can you say you are keeping assault rifle out of the hands of criminals and TERRORISTS. By the lack of control you are creating a path for these violent criminals and TERRORISTS to get armed, in a way that is technically legal since it hasnt been outlawed.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    Nicely done Prez. glad i voted for you...again
    Bet you'll be glad too when we're even more trillions in debt, losing our civil liberties under the NDAA and patriot act, getting raped by the banks, pimped put to insurance companies, and destroying hundreds of innocent families abroad

  8. #68
    some of these sound a bit off. I'm wondering how obama plans to finance these extra officers, training, and programs he is discussing. Is he placing it in the hands of the states to pay for or the federal government? I guess we can expect more taxes in the future. I guess 273 tax reform codes weren't enough for this year.
    Also whats up with the sharing of medical information via health insurance etc? Is that really necessary? It's one thing to release mental health records but now the federal government is going to be looking at our complete medical records if we want to buy a gun? I have issue with that its non of their business.
    Oh and the whole CDC research project to see what causes gun violence...are you friggin kidding me? what a waste of time and resources. Can hardly wait to pay for that too.

  9. #69
    Mechagnome select20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowlga View Post
    Also don't play along with his NRA-fed Hitler took guns away thing. Hitler inherited strict gun laws imposed upon Germany by the Treaty of Versailles after WWI. The Nazis actually loosened gun laws but made sure the Jews didn't benefit. This more complicated picture doesn't really support either "side" in the gun control debate, as if extreme examples like this were relevant anyway.
    No kidding gun violence went down, that's common sense, but crime over all, especially violent crimes went through the roof , even murders, when this happened.
    "A wise man fears and departs from evil, But a fool rages and is self-confident."

  10. #70
    Old God Grizzly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kenosha, Wisconsin
    Posts
    10,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidenx View Post
    Bet you'll be glad too when we're even more trillions in debt, losing our civil liberties under the NDAA and patriot act, getting raped by the banks, pimped put to insurance companies, and destroying hundreds of innocent families abroad
    Because Romney would have been so much better?

  11. #71
    I am Murloc! Skroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,076
    It's a good start.

    He needs to do this piece by piece. Start with magazine sizes, then move onto assigning guns into categories (to remove the nebulous definition of "assault weapons"), and then ban anything remotely resembling police or military hardware.

    He needs to start an independent track for a national handgun ban as well. An AWB will help reduce future mass shootings. But a bonafied national ban on hand guns could reduce all gun violence in the country.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by select20 View Post
    No, you go read them. I understand what the agenda is, you do not. Look at all his years as president, if you don't see it there is no helping you. Liberties are never taken away all at once, "Little by Little" is the key term here.

    Again, ignorance is bliss. Enjoy it.
    So, you understand what the agenda is, why don't you enlighten us mr Alex Jones?

    If Obama's Agenda was to limit gun ownership and/or ban the public from using guns, how do you think he will accomplish this on his own? Do you have such little understanding on how government works that you do not understand or know that the President cannot write laws?

    Do you not understand that to outright ban guns, i.e. repeal the 2nd amendment, he would have to get 2/3rds of the senate and the house to vote yes, then have 2/3rds the states to vote yes to repeal it right?

    The President has no authority to write laws and all laws start in and require the approval of both the senate and house.

    In all his years as president, he has signed in to law 2 gun regulations that expand gun ownership regulations on federal lands.

    And then you want to talk about Liberties? Our freedoms being taken away? Why do you think that our Democratic President is the one who has that agenda? Haven't you payed attention to what has been happening to Womens rights at the state level? The Rights of the LGBT community are all but non-existent. Where is your outrage at Republican lawmakers that ban abortion clinics due to religious differences that the 1st amendment guarentees a separation of church and state? Do you think that the 1st amendment is as important as the 2nd? Do you think that the fact that some one else has the same rights as you do, that it some how infringes on your rights?

    Please, Go back to the rock you and your kind live under and stop wasting societies time with this horribly ignorant ideology that is the Republican Party

  13. #73
    Change the title of this thread To " take headline out of context And make gross assumptions Without any facts", And we will have a more accurate representation Of the OP's Crazy conservative agenda. For those of you that actually know how the American System of government works, We aren't worried. We know that only Congress can Take any action on this matter, And as such no fear mongering Is valid. FOXNews will rot your brain.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Yeah, okay. Your posts don't sound like baseless partisan babble in the least.
    I'm an independent. Nice try

    I call it like I see it. Bush did disgusting things and Obama does them too

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by select20 View Post
    You want to see some published History? It wouldn't be history if it wasn't published somewhere. How about show some concern, quit being lazy and study for yourself instead of expecting others to do it for you. I could use your argument and say, Show me some published reference saying I'm wrong. You can't and you won't.
    I'm sorry to have upset you, but all I see in your posts is blind rage with little "case and point". Which points in the published list do you consider as violation of your rights?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3010461094

    Zellviren of Invective of Killrogg: I salute you.

  16. #76
    Old God Grizzly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kenosha, Wisconsin
    Posts
    10,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroesec View Post
    It's a good start.

    He needs to do this piece by piece. Start with magazine sizes, then move onto assigning guns into categories (to remove the nebulous definition of "assault weapons"), and then ban anything remotely resembling police or military hardware.

    He needs to start an independent track for a national handgun ban as well. An AWB will help reduce future mass shootings. But a bonafied national ban on hand guns could reduce all gun violence in the country.
    Good thing this isn't banning anything, huh?

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidenx View Post
    Bet you'll be glad too when we're even more trillions in debt, losing our civil liberties under the NDAA and patriot act, getting raped by the banks, pimped put to insurance companies, and destroying hundreds of innocent families abroad
    Reagan and Bush did all that before waaaay before Obama

  18. #78
    find it funny that Obama is wasting our resources on this. Australia banned all guns over a year ago and did it solve anything? No, all violent crimes skyrocketed. It cost australia 500 million dollars to see they were wrong how much is america going to waste?

  19. #79
    Merely a Setback Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    26,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidenx View Post
    I'm an independent. Nice try

    I call it like I see it. Bush did disgusting things and Obama does them too
    Yeah, doesn't make the claims any less baseless and any less partisan rhetoric.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Both of those links don't provide any evidence. They make unsubstantiated statements

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Because Romney would have been so much better?
    I didn't vote for Romney. I wasn't so inclined to sell my soul to Beelzebub or Satan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •