Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    Now to overcome the gun lobby...
    I'm still waiting for NRA to tell us how much they aim to profit from arming the increased security. It looks like we see how much it costs to the tax payer, but I'd like to know how much they aim to make.d

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 04:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Right. That's why the "criminals loved having their victims disarmed" argument is flat out wrong.
    It failed without any numbers, but simple logic. It's a double edged sword. A simple robbery can arm a criminal, if the armed home owner is not home. For all the fear it strikes into criminals during rare home invasions, it can arm criminals who are otherwise committing a much more common burglary.
    Go Hawks!!!!

The practice of manipulation by fear in the united states has reached an ever higher plateau. The government is coming for your heath care, your guns, your taxes and your soul. Their coming to make you gay and an atheist. Sadly combating the fear borne of sheer ignorance is the highest price we pay as a species.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    i really hope you are trolling.
    I'm getting the impression that he's not seriously implying those things. It's the use of fear as a method of making people believe that the government is out to get you. Could also be described as sensationalism, as seen in our wonderful media.
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I'm screen shoting this. If the measure is ever passed. You're comments will be my new signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Caring about Fox News is like caring about the special Olympics if the participants were members of an internationally maligned news syndicate filled with neo-fascists who care about family values.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansem View Post
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.-Thomas Jefferson
    Please respond to that.
    it does not change the fact that by rising up against a tyrannical united states government would be an act of treason no matter how hard you try and spin it. there is not a court in the country that would find you not guilty of treason for taking up arms against the government.