Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Haar is a badass indeed, my favourite character from Radiant Dawn apart from Zelgius ofcourse.

He actually capped every stat on my first playthrough of the game. o.O
    Lol, My Haar was fully capped in Path of Radiance, so when I transferred data to Radiant Dawn, he was nearly capped to begin with... Then I paired Haar with Jill... and she capped out too... Too bad there's only one SS ranked Axe.... QQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Haar is a badass indeed, my favourite character from Radiant Dawn apart from Zelgius ofcourse.

He actually capped every stat on my first playthrough of the game. o.O
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    Lol, My Haar was fully capped in Path of Radiance, so when I transferred data to Radiant Dawn, he was nearly capped to begin with...
    http://serenesforest.net/fe9/cap_chance.html

7% chance to cap str, essentially nil chance to cap everything else.

Let's ignore magic and luck, just for funsies. Let's even ignore res, because wyvern lords. The odds of two people in the same thread maxing even the majority of Haar's stats are astronomically low - I'm not even going to bother figuring it. Without bexp abuse or stat up items, it's essentially impossible. So, fess up, guys

Deleted
    Lol, My Haar was fully capped in Path of Radiance, so when I transferred data to Radiant Dawn, he was nearly capped to begin with... Then I paired Haar with Jill... and she capped out too... Too bad there's only one SS ranked Axe.... QQ
    I had Chuck Nolan equipped with the SS axe, I had Haar with a forged Brave Axe because his speed is kind of low :P

Deleted
    Why wouldn't you be BEXPing someone as sexy as Haar? D:

Edit: Hell yes, Cynthia's birthday and I get Katarina's Bolt. One more for my family of Armsthrift abusers!
    Last edited by mmoc7d4827b7f1; 2013-05-14 at 10:19 AM.

Deleted
    All I got was a Log. Damn you Cynthia, damn you! *shakes fist in anger*

Deleted
    Havent played FE for a few days now after clearing. Guess i just have way too much anime and stuff to keep up on that ive neglected. Will check what Cynthias birthday gives me though.

On a sidenote about Radiant Dawn. Micaiah and her horrible speed growths. Must say the most annoying part, though, is that Sothe doesnt learn lethality, but some silly 1 hp left gimmick instead which ALWAYS procs on the FUCKING SECOND HIT, thus letting the enemy survive.
    Lethe and Lyra are by far the best PoR/RD characters though. Atleast Lethe <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Havent played FE for a few days now after clearing. Guess i just have way too much anime and stuff to keep up on that ive neglected. Will check what Cynthias birthday gives me though.

On a sidenote about Radiant Dawn. Micaiah and her horrible speed growths. Must say the most annoying part, though, is that Sothe doesnt learn lethality, but some silly 1 hp left gimmick instead which ALWAYS procs on the FUCKING SECOND HIT, thus letting the enemy survive.
    Lethe and Lyra are by far the best PoR/RD characters though. Atleast Lethe <3
    Yeah Micaiah's speed growth is pretty horrid, but that's what BEXP/speedwings are for, huh?
    Also, never used the Laguz units, not really a fan of them. Lyra/Lethe are just hard as fuck to train as well. [at least Lyra]

10+ Year Old Account
    I got... Seliph's Sword I think. At least something useful.

I have to continue my Lunatic playtrough sometime, I am jsut feeding weapon rank exp and normal exp because I am visiting the barracks every few hours, but don't continue playing. xD

Deleted
    This Thursday, will Tharja's behind be censored or not?! More news at eleven!

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually the censored part makes it more lewd... xD

Deleted
    But... Cordelia's pads!
    [Much more important obviously]

10+ Year Old Account
    I just reached C10 in FE 4. Only 2 to go and I am finally finished. Not so sure if I will start FE 5 afterwards or if I am going to play something not Fire Emblemy... xD

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    This Thursday, will Tharja's behind be censored or not?! More news at eleven!
    You mean her jumbly bits?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    You mean her jumbly bits?
    Na, not those. That's text. Raminax referres to dat picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Armond View Post
    http://serenesforest.net/fe9/cap_chance.html

7% chance to cap str, essentially nil chance to cap everything else.

Let's ignore magic and luck, just for funsies. Let's even ignore res, because wyvern lords. The odds of two people in the same thread maxing even the majority of Haar's stats are astronomically low - I'm not even going to bother figuring it. Without bexp abuse or stat up items, it's essentially impossible. So, fess up, guys
    BEXP, plus it was my second playthrough, Which I did just so I could get the IkeXSoren convo during endgame. So I abused the hell out of the rings that up your statup chances. And I funneled all the stat boost items into Haar and Ike once they reached level 20. Trust me. They were capped. Every. Last Stat. Okay. I didn't cap magic, because, those spirit dust were best spent on Soren. but I did cap Haar's Res, with Nullify, so Haar was completely unhittable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Na, not those. That's text. Raminax referres to dat picture.
    I always thought Tharja was one of the less attractive females in the game, but I guess a lot of people like her. Dat picture though...

Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Why wouldn't you be BEXPing someone as sexy as Haar? D:
    Because getting str, skl, spd, def only happens 5.67% of the time, getting all that plus hp only happens 3.6855% of the time, getting all that plus luck only happens 1.289925% of the time, and most importantly he's strong enough in both games without bexp that it doesn't hugely matter.

BEXP, plus it was my second playthrough, Which I did just so I could get the IkeXSoren convo during endgame. So I abused the hell out of the rings that up your statup chances. And I funneled all the stat boost items into Haar and Ike once they reached level 20. Trust me. They were capped. Every. Last Stat. Okay. I didn't cap magic, because, those spirit dust were best spent on Soren. but I did cap Haar's Res, with Nullify, so Haar was completely unhittable.
    Oh, I thought we were talking about PoR. Yeah, in RD, my standard of excellence for a unit is "caps everything except maybe luck and magic". Even then, dat Nephenee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most useless thing ever: Lissa is now a troubadour and has Galeforce! Yeah! xD

Well, a healer who kills someone and then heals someone with Galeforce on the other hand is pretty handy.

Deleted
    Why would you willingly go to Troubadour when the only worthwhile skills from that line is Renewal and Dual Support+ from War Cleric and Valkyrie?

Is Demoiselle that hot?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's the only base class Lissa is missing.

Get ALL the skills!