Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I love pulling Inigo quotes out of context!

Gods, this support conversation grinding thing is taking a while. Guess 3 Seeds of Trust per Summer Scramble map will speed it up from tomorrow onwards.

If anyone wants to pick up this game, its on sale for 30$ at Best Buy today.

Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    I love pulling Inigo quotes out of context!

Gods, this support conversation grinding thing is taking a while. Guess 3 Seeds of Trust per Summer Scramble map will speed it up from tomorrow onwards.
    Will it really? I've been grinding supports on exponential growth, and using a seed of trust means not attacking something. Also, happy tomorrow.

Deleted
    Do Seeds of Trust really give THAT few support points? Kind of makes them worthless.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I've played Harvest Scramble again to read some of the conversations (of course, Vaike comitted suicide on the endboss and I turned the game off again). But srsly, the EU conversation of Nowi and Tharja... and then thinking about that they are talking about Tharja's breasts, I was just grinning like stupid throughout the whole conversation... xD

Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Do Seeds of Trust really give THAT few support points? Kind of makes them worthless.
    I actually don't know. Couldn't find anything on the subject, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Armond View Post
    Because getting str, skl, spd, def only happens 5.67% of the time, getting all that plus hp only happens 3.6855% of the time, getting all that plus luck only happens 1.289925% of the time, and most importantly he's strong enough in both games without bexp that it doesn't hugely matter.

Oh, I thought we were talking about PoR. Yeah, in RD, my standard of excellence for a unit is "caps everything except maybe luck and magic". Even then, dat Nephenee.
    No, I was talking about PoR. I had to do a playthrough 2 (Actually it was like my 15th playthrough... because I deleted my original..) with Ike and Soren at Support A on Normal or higher so I could transfer that data to RD. (The Rings were only in PoR playthrough 2+ and BEXP was more effective to use for leveling in PoR, since the skill ups weren't capped to three per level.) If you know what you're doing. (Especially in Fixed mode) You could mad abuse skill ups without resets. http://serenesforest.net/fe9/fixed.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

Deleted
    Apparently Europe doesn't consider Tharja's derrière particularly racy, seeing as it isn't covered up by Chrom's cloak with a Tharja about to pull down her undies waiting to receive his Falchion. OhgodI'mahorribleperson

As with every other week, Shadow Dragon units made it through SpotPass, together with Walhart's recruitment chapter and two more Double Duel teams: Ricken's Chosen and Henry's Spellslingers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, the new paralogue. Finally something refreshing which acutally is not that easy. The first reinforcements were pretty bad, because my army was near the spawnpoints (srsly, I didn't consider that). And of course, that was the reason why Vaike died. Oh well, I'll try it again tomorrow, but it feels finally epic again, with the music and especially with the boss music. <3

Edit: Oh gawd, Summer Scramble is so damn awesome. All those dialogues! xD

And Tharja at it's best again. Oh, how I love her. <3

Also, the german version has a spelling error at some point when Gaius is talking! =O
    Last edited by Marston; 2013-05-17 at 10:00 AM.

Deleted
    Summer Scramble was neat. Dat Tharja and Cordelia~~

Also a funny conversation between Maribelle and Cordelia. "No my friend is much better than yours!".

Guess i will start using this one to raise some relationships, since it seems like a much better choice over the first one, with all the seeds of trust you get.

I really should get started on my lunatic playthrough, i just havent played much lately :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Fire Emblem 4 Chapter 10. At first I thought "Well, not thatr hard actually", but then Julius and Ishtar both apppeared. And half my army was sleeping because of those damn shamans with sleep. I don't know how often I had to reload, but I finally beat those two because Celice attacked and hit with a 49% Hero/Brave Sword. God, so damn close, because I think Ishtar would have doubled and killed him with full life.

Now to finally get my Tyrfing back...

Edit:
    Final Chapter inc!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTWM7...VzFcgyy1mISpTg

I already got a heart attack when I saw that nearly all of the spell casters had either sleep or a long range attack. D:

Deleted
    Dang, that final chapter looks dreadful. Kind of strange that they made the game have only a dozen or so chapters instead of the usual ~25-30

Deleted
    Well, the maps in Fire Emblem 4 are big. Like, really big. Each chapter is easily 3-4 times the size of your average Fire Emblem map. Hence the lower amount of chapters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, those are only the units of the first castle. The map has like, not sure, 4 or 5 castles which I have to conquer one after another. And once you conquered one usually new enemies spawn.

Also, there are around 8 dark mages around my own castle, all equiped with either Silence or a long range attack... xD

Edit:
    Here, the minimap of the last chapter. My units are still deployed in my castle, I have to abuse the arena first. xD

Last edited by Marston; 2013-05-19 at 02:20 PM.

Deleted
    I should try Fire Emblem 4 once it seems...
    After I thoroughly play FE12, finish the FE11 and FE10 runs I'm doing and the FE7 hacks...

Deleted
    You should! D:

And good luck with Ishtar/Three Pegasus sisters/Julius/Keeping Julia alive, Marston.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Alvis was already nice. "Oh, you can deal damage with 3 units, because he one shots everyone else with 90+ and mostly 100% accuracy. And said three chars have accuracy around 50%. And he heals 15 HP, which is the most you can deal without a crit, which will never occur. Good luck!"

Well, fuck you too, game!

Deleted
    Been working more on support conversations. Gaius is totally done and Inigo only has Severa and Gerome left. Avatar obviously keeps working on supports all the time because hes got endless such ones >.<
    Must say both Gaius and Inigo make for great supports though. Inigo especially. I mean, Morgan convinces him to buy her food, Brady accidentally steals his girls, Cynthia twists the knife after his flirting failures, and the others keep either mocking him or making fun of him. Heck, its hilarious.

Must say that its annoying that Chrom is forced on every mission though, hes wasting a bloody potential pair-up! Ive found the best thing to do though, is give everyone who fights a Seed of Trust to hold onto. Once you can do the next support rank, it turns grey in your inventory so you get a fast judgement of which characters to back off with and let the others finish it instead. Goes really fast thanks to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Must say that its annoying that Chrom is forced on every mission though, hes wasting a bloody potential pair-up!
    His supports are definitely not that great, but at least he's good for combat. Great Lord is one of the few classes that provides +luck in a pair-up, which is great for people with armsthrift that haven't quite hit that 50 luck mark. It also provides a huge chunk of +spd. Great Knight and Bow Knight are two of the only classes to grant +move, and Paladin grants basically everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armond View Post
    His supports are definitely not that great, but at least he's good for combat. Great Lord is one of the few classes that provides +luck in a pair-up, which is great for people with armsthrift that haven't quite hit that 50 luck mark. It also provides a huge chunk of +spd. Great Knight and Bow Knight are two of the only classes to grant +move, and Paladin grants basically everything.
    What Tenhou was trying to say here though was a potential pair up for the Summer Scramble level so he could raise supports with all his units. [To clarify some confusion ]