Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    That was the Path of Radiance Defense Castle Map. I didn't like that map in Path of Radiance because you had to block all paths - which isn't that easy if all units can deal quite a bit of damage. xD
    Yeah it kinda sucked. But the last map gives Limit Breaker, which causes your characters to be even more OP than before.
    Like a 60 speed Severa kind of op.

10+ Year Old Account
    Limit Break and the Dread Fighter scroll you receive each time you do that map? Or only once? (I think each time, because only once would be, erm, not very productive)

Deleted
    Limit Break and the Dread Fighter scroll you receive each time you do that map? Or only once? (I think each time, because only once would be, erm, not very productive)
    Every time you do the map.
    I suggest making one of your characters maxed, giving them a 1-2 range weapon and putting animations off while spamming Auto.
    Fastest and least bothersome way.
    (Unless you actually do want to do that map 20 times, lol)

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I have beaten all DLC maps except for the really hard ones and Future Past 3 (which I tried and lost Vaike at the end somewhere). Yeah, well, Cynthia and Inigo (as NPCs) died (and both COULD have survived, ugh). Also Lissa was the first char who received Limit Break, because she was my first uni who has maxed out everything. I will now probably level a few more units and get a few more Elite skills as well as Bride and Dread Fighter classes (Virion as a Dread Fighter is just rocking everything at the moment). Not sure if I will try Future Past 3 again or do something else (like, recruit Priam for example). Also, 99:20 hours at the moment. :A

As for the DLC only run, I will probably start that one soon. Oh and I survived a skirmish on lunatic because I had a weak StreetPass team and a enemy team in the arena. And yeah, they were quite nice meat shields. xD

Deleted
    The only ones I haven't done are the Future Past maps and the last map where you get Katarina.
    2hard4me

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually tried to recruit Priam. Worked well, until only 5 enemies were alive and then Vaike died... xD

Also I started my DLC only run. I will allow myself to only use Chrom and MU as well as DLC characters in story missions and use everyone else to recruit DLC chars. Was already a pain in the ass to recruit Mist. I will probably also allow myself to level recruited DLC characters at least in the beginning when they are much lower then my actual party. Like, Mist being level 1 in chapter 4 when Lissa is already 5 by that point.

Deleted
    I actually tried to recruit Priam. Worked well, until only 5 enemies were alive and then Vaike died... xD

Also I started my DLC only run. I will allow myself to only use Chrom and MU as well as DLC characters in story missions and use everyone else to recruit DLC chars. Was already a pain in the ass to recruit Mist. I will probably also allow myself to level recruited DLC characters at least in the beginning when they are much lower then my actual party. Like, Mist being level 1 in chapter 4 when Lissa is already 5 by that point.
    Just use Frederick as a meatshield.
    That way you're not really "using" them.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's acutally not possible at the moment. Frederick still dies quite easily. Quite a few of the low level DLC characters have 2 caster and they just murder Frederick. Heck, even Fighters still deal 3-4 damage and Frederick can only 2-3 shot them (and he can't double them).
    So anyway, I've beaten Chapter 4 with Chrom, MU, Edward, Mist and Nanna. Had to restart because of crap gear (Edward had to use a Bronze Sword and a Glass Sword) and one of my healers dieing. Anyway, I've now also recruited Fee and Wolt. I may try to recruit Florina and/or Eirika before doing Sidequest 1 or Chapter 5.

Deleted
    I want this game but damn, I'll have to buy a normal 3DS instead of the 3DS XL as the Limited Edition 3DS with OoT looks the best and match my Wii U. Wish I didnt have this OCD about that lol and just didnt give a fuck. Though I'll most likely also get the othe zelda 3DS XL bundle later. Collector gotta collect.