Page 1 of 6
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1
    The Lightbringer Valyrian Stormclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    World's End Tavern, listening to the ETC.
    Posts
    3,653

    Lightbulb The Elder Scrolls VI Speculation

    Please be Elsweyr, PLEASE be Elsweyr! I love cats, and Skooma too!

  2. #2
    It might be Elsweyr along with Summerset Isles, seeing how important Thalmor were in Skyrim. Then again, they usually jump through a lot of storylines. There wasnt even a mention of Thalmor in Oblivion so they might make something new.

  3. #3
    Moderator Marthenil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Coldharbour
    Posts
    2,147
    Please don't be Elsweyr I don't hate the cats at all but an entire GAME devoted to them would kill it for me. Daggerfall AND Hammerfell is what I would love the to do. As massive as it gets.


  4. #4
    I would prefer more Oblivion planes in one game. Don't really care what Tamriel territory it'll be as long as biggest part of the game takes place in different planes. They are unique and quite interesting.
    Last edited by OmniSkribe; 2014-03-08 at 10:39 AM.

  5. #5
    Summerset! Maybe combined with parts of Valenwood or Hammerfell. After events of Skyrim it'd be quite logical place I think. Plus I always wanted to see this part of Tamriel

  6. #6
    I want Elsewyr as well but only because jungles would look beautiful with next-gen graphics

  7. #7
    Isn't Elsweyr largely a desert? Thought that Valenwood is closer to jungle type. Or well, Cyrodiil was meant to be jungle but we all know how it turned out

  8. #8
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    16,078
    Quote Originally Posted by necrobear View Post
    It might be Elsweyr along with Summerset Isles, seeing how important Thalmor were in Skyrim. Then again, they usually jump through a lot of storylines. There wasnt even a mention of Thalmor in Oblivion so they might make something new.
    That's mostly because they hadn't really invented the Thalmor empire back when they made Oblivion. There's also the 200 year jump between Oblivion and Skyrim, so there might be the same kind of jump between SKyrim and TES6.

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  9. #9
    Bloodsail Admiral Bladeface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alaska. Cold as shit.
    Posts
    1,139
    Should make it in the swamp the lizard people are from.
    My armory: Sheogorath
    My channel: Shirgadirth I do gameplay/commentary. Two of my videos have over 12k views now
    Elder Scrolls Online Dungeon Walkthrough!
    My most viewed video!
    My second most viewed video!

  10. #10
    Elder Scrolls Online feels like TES6 to me tbh....

    They'd have to make some extremely good game to be able to sell an antropromorphic themed sequel. People generally aren't very fond of talking animals... I'd suspect a High Rock or Summerset themed storyline would be a much safer bet.

  11. #11
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    16,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Conqueror View Post
    Elder Scrolls Online feels like TES6 to me tbh. :P
    Sure, if TES6 is Skyrim-Light with people all over and an even worse combat system... Besides, that doesn't matter, because ESO isn't TES6, it's ESO.

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  12. #12
    I would prefer they finally make an all-inclusive TES game. All of Tamriel in one. It's just about damned time they did that. They had the potential in Skyrim, you can see Cyrodiil if you go off the map near Helgen. After finding that, I was really hoping they would release expansions that added all the different areas around Skyrim, ultimately making one massive game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    That's mostly because they hadn't really invented the Thalmor empire back when they made Oblivion. There's also the 200 year jump between Oblivion and Skyrim, so there might be the same kind of jump between SKyrim and TES6.
    Yes. What I said
    They might continue the storyline since Skyrim was so popular (more popular than Oblivion in it's time), but at the same time they may create something because they never created a true sequel to the previous game. Oblivion had nothing to do with Morrowind, Skyrim had nothing to do with Oblivion. Cant say anything about Arena and Daggerfall though.

    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I would prefer they finally make an all-inclusive TES game. All of Tamriel in one. It's just about damned time they did that. They had the potential in Skyrim, you can see Cyrodiil if you go off the map near Helgen. After finding that, I was really hoping they would release expansions that added all the different areas around Skyrim, ultimately making one massive game.
    That's is unlikely to happen because it limits the development of futures games in the TES franchise and they do need to make money. They would rather milk the series by using one territory at a time. Cant say I blame them. Besides, didn't Daggerfall have all of Tamriel available?

  14. #14
    i'm thinking it'll involve the final conflict between the empire, or maybe an attempt at reunification of the empire. getting hammerfell to rejoin before the final conflict begins.

  15. #15
    Herald of the Titans inboundpaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Close to San Fransisco, CA
    Posts
    2,764
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    I would prefer more Oblivion planes in one game. Don't really care what Tamriel territory it'll be as long as biggest part of the game takes place in different planes. They are unique and quite interesting.
    They kinda wrote themselves into a corner there with the end of Oblivion.


    I want to go to Morrowind again, but Dark Elfs really got sidelined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Sadly, with those actors... the "XXX Adaptation" should really be called 50 shades of watch a different porno.
    Beggars
    Destiny

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Sure, if TES6 is Skyrim-Light with people all over and an even worse combat system... Besides, that doesn't matter, because ESO isn't TES6, it's ESO.
    To me it feels as if it has a much better and deeper combat system... with people all over that can help you with the challenging content (which the previous TES games lacked) and people you can trade with, making things you find in the world feel more meaningful than a nice decoration for a house nobody will get to see.

    It is an Elder Scrolls game to me, and not playing it is like not having played Skyrim.
    So to me it is TES6 ... wether you like it or not.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Conqueror View Post
    To me it feels as if it has a much better and deeper combat system... with people all over that can help you with the challenging content (which the previous TES games lacked) and people you can trade with, making things you find in the world feel more meaningful than a nice decoration for a house nobody will get to see.

    It is an Elder Scrolls game to me, and not playing it is like not having played Skyrim.
    So to me it is TES6 ... wether you like it or not.
    When TES6 comes out you'll call it TES7?
    But whether you think that way or not you are wrong because ESO has absolutely nothing to do with the singleplayer series. Even the people who are making ESO aren't part of the team responsible for TES singleplayer.

  18. #18
    I am Murloc! Airwaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia! G-day Mate!... (We don't really speak like that)
    Posts
    5,679
    It will probably be summerset isle and the war against the Dominion
    Angels and Airwaves
    Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial - Templar - Laethys - High Elf - Assassin - Frostmourne - Orc - Rogue - Sea of Sorrows - Norn - Thief
    Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer - Battlefield 4 - Engineer - Diablo 3 - Wizard

  19. #19
    ESO melee combat is indeed much better than skyrim's. more variety because you actually have melee based abilities. you're not just swinging your sword back and forth like a derp.

  20. #20
    I hope they will bring more life to a bigger world. Skyrim was nice and all, but it was so empty. More forest, more different kind of enemesies, more danger (dragons were nice but is far from perfect).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •