Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Jamke for Top Tier, first generation character with Galeforce!

Also, training parents so I can bring them to the Future Past maps for children conversations without the entire family dying. Such a pain. ._.

And enjoy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god, so true. xD

Even though my Lissa as a war cleric is whooping ass everywhere.

And why do you have Jamke? I only have Ethlyn! D:

Deleted
    Wow! King Marth is inSain. (Oh god the pun).
    Astra Luna Sol Rightful King Aegis...
    Is there any character more perfect than this? Holy shit.

Still at chapter 15 of my DLC run, should really step it up.
    Findings so far: Nephenee/Micaiah/Prince Marth(DLC one, but Spotpass is also great)/Florina/Mist/Tiki/Soren are all amazing units. If you ever plan on doing a DLC run like me, those are the ones you should opt for. Leonardo/Lute/Mia/Nino/Zihark are all decent units that you could use. (Pretty good so far but not as good as first mentioned). Characters that dissapointed me are Edward, Eirika, Amelia, Roy and Serra. I tried using them, but all of these just get such crap growths. If you have 30 energy drops to spare (or spirit dust for Serra) you could use them, but they're pretty mediocre.

Deleted
    I guess the characters you get through SpotPass are random until you fill up all 10 spots.

And what's with half the units in Rogues and Redeemers having Tomebreaker as skills? It's as if they hate my cheating Avatar with Book of Naga.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    I guess the characters you get through SpotPass are random until you fill up all 10 spots.

And what's with half the units in Rogues and Redeemers having Tomebreaker as skills? It's as if they hate my cheating Avatar with Book of Naga.
    Huh? Where'd you get Book of Naga? D:

And yes, Spotpass characters are random.

Deleted
    From Infinite Regalia. Though Book of Naga is also the final SpotPass reward in the Item category.

It's so pretty!

Deleted
    From Infinite Regalia. Though Book of Naga is also the final SpotPass reward in the Item category.

It's so pretty!
    Ah it's a SpotPass reward as well? Wish I had time to check the new stuff out, darn school projects and stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    I will definitly try a DLC run (maybe even before finishing the lunatic run, haven't played so still on C8 at the moment), but first I want more FE 4 chars. xD

Deleted
    Oh dear, seems Nintendo goofed up. Future Past 2 and Rogues and Redeemers 2 can be played already if you purchased the Packs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sidequest 22... D:

I could use many weak units. But that would feel like cheating. >_>

Deleted
    I just took my two strongest, paired them up, all rallies (except for Heart/Love, of course), Rescue'd up those two a bit and destroyed it in one turn. Aversa kept getting herself killed by... Aversa. <_<

Also, the realization when Dread Men Walking (10 Dread Fighters on Streetpass!) is one symbol too long for the team name cap. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Also, long time no see!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I get either killed by my own monster units (hello there Sol + Astra + Exitus on some chars or Libra with Vengeance and absurd stats, so I can't really kill him in one go) or Aversa commits suicide. Yeah, totally fun... xD

first i was like, "Ohh, a nice thread about that game I used to reason finally the buy of a 3d. And this game is really nice as far as I played it till now." But then I read some posts and have to ask: Did I inherit the wrong game. o0

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Deleted
    Also, the realization when Dread Men Walking (10 Dread Fighters on Streetpass!) is one symbol too long for the team name cap. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Also, long time no see!
    Lolol, no funny team name for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Yeah, I get either killed by my own monster units (hello there Sol + Astra + Exitus on some chars or Libra with Vengeance and absurd stats, so I can't really kill him in one go) or Aversa commits suicide. Yeah, totally fun... xD
    Does it copy my Sol Astra Lethality Armsthrift Limit Breaker Severa as well? :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    first i was like, "Ohh, a nice thread about that game I used to reason finally the buy of a 3d. And this game is really nice as far as I played it till now." But then I read some posts and have to ask: Did I inherit the wrong game. o0
    Translation: This new bonus map is hard, enemies are copying my absurdly strong characters, recruitable character commits suicide.

So no, it's the same game.

Just purchased the lost bloodlines pack today, the dread fighter must be one of my favourite looking classes so far

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, it's time to bump this one.

I started playing this game again. I still have to beat quite a few DLCs (just finished Lost Bloodlines and Smash Bretheren) and Side Quest 23, after I finally was able to beat 22 (srsly, fuck you clones xD).

I know q few of you guys played "challenge" runs, like only DLC chars (+Chrom and MU, because they are needed and pretty much ever chapter). Has anyone beaten the game like this? I would like to try that, but I am not sure how to do it and when to start. I would probably go for Hardmode Classic and use all other units to recruit a few characters and play the main chapter with only these DLC chars. Or should I do it differently?

Also, screw you Lunaitc. I am at chapter 8, no idea what battle it was exactly. So, yeah, I had quite a few other players I met via SpotPass on my map, including one who only had level 3-5 characters (Chrom and MU are already 14, Frederick is 7 and some other are also around level 10). So I thought, MAYBE I could try to win this battle. Yeah, Lunati said no. Those low level characters had higher stats than my units and I only got 1 EXP per kill because of the level difference. Heck, his Frederick was level 3 or 4 and had 12 HP more then mine. I start to doubt I will beat any of the random battles until I have half of my units promoted.

Also, I took a peak at side quest 23. Srsly, what the fuck. High stats on enemies were to be expected, being the last side quest and stuff. But how fucking MANY enemies I have to face. Holy fuck. I don't even have enough trained units to place. xD

Deleted
    Alright, it's time to bump this one.

I started playing this game again. I still have to beat quite a few DLCs (just finished Lost Bloodlines and Smash Bretheren) and Side Quest 23, after I finally was able to beat 22 (srsly, fuck you clones xD).
    Oh yeah, this megathread existed, lol.
    I know q few of you guys played "challenge" runs, like only DLC chars (+Chrom and MU, because they are needed and pretty much ever chapter). Has anyone beaten the game like this? I would like to try that, but I am not sure how to do it and when to start. I would probably go for Hardmode Classic and use all other units to recruit a few characters and play the main chapter with only these DLC chars. Or should I do it differently?
    Yeah I was the guy who did that.
    I haven't beaten it like that yet, but it's pretty easy. Might be a bit tricky to get characters once you get control of the streetpass/spotpass menu, since you'd want to only use MU/Chrom. (I did Hardmode Classic btw)
    I suggest trying something like Florina first so you at least have a character to help you out on the other maps.
    There's a lot of good MU characters, but a thing you gotta take into account is the fact that their growths are based on your MU's growths.
    So you should get mainly mages if your main character has +Mag etc.
    Best characters from DLC/Spotpass is all the variants of Marth, really. (Especially the one with Luna/Sol/Astra )
    Also, screw you Lunaitc. I am at chapter 8, no idea what battle it was exactly. So, yeah, I had quite a few other players I met via SpotPass on my map, including one who only had level 3-5 characters (Chrom and MU are already 14, Frederick is 7 and some other are also around level 10). So I thought, MAYBE I could try to win this battle. Yeah, Lunati said no. Those low level characters had higher stats than my units and I only got 1 EXP per kill because of the level difference. Heck, his Frederick was level 3 or 4 and had 12 HP more then mine. I start to doubt I will beat any of the random battles until I have half of my units promoted.

Also, I took a peak at side quest 23. Srsly, what the fuck. High stats on enemies were to be expected, being the last side quest and stuff. But how fucking MANY enemies I have to face. Holy fuck. I don't even have enough trained units to place. xD
    Lunatic is bullshit, I gave up on that at chapter 4 or something.
    Why would you even bother...

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you also recruit all characters with only Chrom and MU or did you use other units for recruiting? So, did you basically only use Chrom and MU for everything and benched everyone as soon as possible?

And as for Lunatic, because it's challenging. Well, it's also even more luck dependant than many other things, but it is somewhat doable. I am stuck at chapter 8 for months, I haven't played it since this thread went into the abyss, but oh well. I will probably try lunatic again after I have finally beaten all DLC.

Also, regarding DLCs. I just did the first Rogues and Redeemers. The difficulty definitly increases quite a bit after Smash Brethren. Enemies are now around level 20 with nearly identical stats to mine and all have of course unique weapons. It's still doable, but it starts to get pretty hard.

Deleted
    Did you also recruit all characters with only Chrom and MU or did you use other units for recruiting? So, did you basically only use Chrom and MU for everything and benched everyone as soon as possible?
    Yeah usually with Chrom/MU.
    Doesn't really matter if you recruit them though, it's not like you'll use them, lol. (As in yes, you do bench them right away)
    And as for Lunatic, because it's challenging. Well, it's also even more luck dependant than many other things, but it is somewhat doable. I am stuck at chapter 8 for months, I haven't played it since this thread went into the abyss, but oh well. I will probably try lunatic again after I have finally beaten all DLC.
    I haven't played for a while, haven't really felt like it. Been busy playing Bravely Default, which I'm almost finished with.
    So I -could- continue my Fire Emblem playthrough if I wanted to.
    Also, regarding DLCs. I just did the first Rogues and Redeemers. The difficulty definitly increases quite a bit after Smash Brethren. Enemies are now around level 20 with nearly identical stats to mine and all have of course unique weapons. It's still doable, but it starts to get pretty hard.
    Rogues and Redeemers was uhh... the one with the Dread Fighter scroll?
    Or was that the map with the Path of Radiance Castle Defense map?

10+ Year Old Account
    That was the Path of Radiance Defense Castle Map. I didn't like that map in Path of Radiance because you had to block all paths - which isn't that easy if all units can deal quite a bit of damage. xD