Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Elemental Lord Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    8,076
    Woah Woah WOAH.

    HE HINTS THERE'S SOMETHING BENEATH THEM.

    WHAT?

    AH RADEN SOUND FILES MAKE DESTIL HAPPY.

    Okay I'm calm.

    Anyways he says there's a deep pit of darkness beneath us all. He must be talking about the Old Gods.

    But..it seems like he might be hinting at some other evil down there. Maybe their home, or a rift to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Transorcers, Warlords in disguise.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

  2. #22
    I have updated first post and remove embaded video, so it does not stuck on some browsers.

    There are like 20+ audio files from NPC's :S
    http://www.adriacraft.net :: Adriatic Blizzard Community Fansite
    Twitter: @Stiven_SRB

  3. #23
    Keyboard Turner hclark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Wrathion Sound files are up !
    where?
    (been checking but no luck)

  4. #24

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Woah Woah WOAH.

    HE HINTS THERE'S SOMETHING BENEATH THEM.

    WHAT?

    AH RADEN SOUND FILES MAKE DESTIL HAPPY.

    Okay I'm calm.

    Anyways he says there's a deep pit of darkness beneath us all. He must be talking about the Old Gods.

    But..it seems like he might be hinting at some other evil down there. Maybe their home, or a rift to it.
    Listening to the last minute or so of Wrathion's dialogue, I think it's definitely an Old God.

  6. #26
    Elemental Lord Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    8,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Noqr View Post
    Listening to the last minute or so of Wrathion's dialogue, I think it's definitely an Old God.
    I haven't listened yet, but...

    Could we be getting an Old God raid too this Xpack?

    SQUEE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Transorcers, Warlords in disguise.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

  7. #27
    I am Murloc! Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    5,574
    Oh my god Wrathions Dialog, ''Theres a hidden Darkness to this land, do you feel it?'' Oh my god
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Gamers 10 years ago: Shitty WoW comments on Thottbot.
    Gamers today: Shitty WoW comments everywhere else but Thottbot.

  8. #28
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Hes suppose to be dead -.- dammit Garrosh Learn2check his hp freaking noob.
    Lol, this is wrong. If you clicked on Anduin after his scene in the Horde's dominance offensive quest, you will see that he had 6 health left! yes 6 health.
    A living Warlock = a dead everyone else

  9. #29
    Elemental Lord Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    8,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Oh my god Wrathions Dialog, ''Theres a hidden Darkness to this land, do you feel it?'' Oh my god
    I KNOW.

    Old Gods man. Old Gods.

    If we're going after an amalgamation of the Sha or an Old God in 5.4 I will be SO HAPPY.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 09:45 PM ----------

    Does Wrathion sound kinda..off to anyone else when he says he's "Acting for the Greater Good"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Transorcers, Warlords in disguise.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

  10. #30
    I am Murloc! Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    5,574
    Also Lorthe'mar hangs out with Taran Zhu...squeeee I freaking love Taran Zhu, good to see hes coming back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Gamers 10 years ago: Shitty WoW comments on Thottbot.
    Gamers today: Shitty WoW comments everywhere else but Thottbot.

  11. #31
    Keyboard Turner hclark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6
    great! *is a big fan of Wrathion*

  12. #32
    Elemental Lord Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    8,076
    "We must rebuild the Final Titan"

    ....

    What the hell does that mean?

    And it wasn't even in Wrathion's voice.. 0.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Transorcers, Warlords in disguise.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

  13. #33
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Woah Woah WOAH.

    HE HINTS THERE'S SOMETHING BENEATH THEM.

    WHAT?

    AH RADEN SOUND FILES MAKE DESTIL HAPPY.

    Okay I'm calm.

    Anyways he says there's a deep pit of darkness beneath us all. He must be talking about the Old Gods.

    But..it seems like he might be hinting at some other evil down there. Maybe their home, or a rift to it.
    What you mean N'zoth? Oh yeah yeah It's obvious.

  14. #34
    I am Murloc! Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    5,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    "We must rebuild the Final Titan"

    ....

    What the hell does that mean?

    And it wasn't even in Wrathion's voice.. 0.o
    Remember that The old gods killed a titan in the battle with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Gamers 10 years ago: Shitty WoW comments on Thottbot.
    Gamers today: Shitty WoW comments everywhere else but Thottbot.

  15. #35
    Elemental Lord Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    8,076
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    What you mean N'zoth? Oh yeah yeah It's obvious.
    No N'zoth I'm 90% sure is in the Ocean. If you mean a rift of some sorts, then yeah, I agree.

    I'm just..kind of flabbergasted by all of this insane Lore information coming from this Patch.

    The last part of Wrathion's dialogue says the Mogu were sent to destroy, or guard, SOMETHING.

    We don't know what that is.

    But I think now, as it's been hinted, there is something underneath Pandaria.

    And it might just be Yshaarj's corpse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Transorcers, Warlords in disguise.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

  16. #36
    No one talking about Jaina with the power of the Thunder King?

  17. #37
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    No N'zoth I'm 90% sure is in the Ocean. If you mean a rift of some sorts, then yeah, I agree.

    I'm just..kind of flabbergasted by all of this insane Lore information coming from this Patch.

    The last part of Wrathion's dialogue says the Mogu were sent to destroy, or guard, SOMETHING.

    We don't know what that is.

    But I think now, as it's been hinted, there is something underneath Pandaria.

    And it might just be Yshaarj's corpse.
    Ysharrj is like literally dead dead according to blizzard if not then the only logical old god would be N'zoth other then that I don't see anything else, If it truly is the corpse the corpse is what is sending the Sha in and is literally would be the 7th sha then which the thing itself.

  18. #38
    I am Murloc! Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    5,574
    TaranZhu is up WOOOOT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Gamers 10 years ago: Shitty WoW comments on Thottbot.
    Gamers today: Shitty WoW comments everywhere else but Thottbot.

  19. #39
    Keyboard Turner hclark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    "We must rebuild the Final Titan"

    ....

    What the hell does that mean?

    And it wasn't even in Wrathion's voice.. 0.o
    *is scared*

  20. #40
    Elemental Lord Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    8,076
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Ysharrj is like literally dead dead according to blizzard if not then the only logical old god would be N'zoth other then that I don't see anything else, If it truly is the corpse the corpse is what is sending the Sha in and is literally would be the 7th sha then which the thing itself.
    I'm not disagreeing Yshaarj is dead dead.

    What I'm saying is his physical form, his body, or a shell of whatever remained when his energy cursed the land with the Sha, is what's beneath Pandaria.

    It's kinda like the Core of our planet flooding the rest of what's beneath the Crust with Magma, aka the Mantle.

    At the epicenter of what's beneath Pandaria, the center of where the Sha are flooding from now, and had laid dormant until we arrived on Pandaria, there's something dark I think.

    And it might be the body of an Old God.

    Regardless, Wrathion also states the Titans were specifically interested in Pandaria.

    But..why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Transorcers, Warlords in disguise.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •