Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Players - "Blizzard there's way to much CC in the game."

Blizzard - "We know, but we're going to hand out AOE CC to more classes, that will fix it."

/eyeroll

Quote Originally Posted by Diggypoo View Post
    Gave Paladins the worst MoP talent in blinding light and then they nerf it. Cool beans.
    Cuz 14 second CC chains from hpals were cool right?

10+ Year Old Account
    So um, what's up with the change to Glyph of Flame Shock? (No, I'm not talking about the spelling correction. Mean live vs PTR.)

Also, I kind of feel that this comic is appropriate - http://tinyurl.com/bkpcxsj

Deleted
    Thanks for doing NOTHING to uh Dks. We have fine survivability, peels and oh w8 you're "buffing" conversion, with 30% battle fatigue, and add frost fever to plague strike ye that was what we really need gj

It figures they finally give us craft able epic weapons and the only thing for my show my is a dagger? What happened to agi axes and maces?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalysun View Post
    Cuz 14 second CC chains from hpals were cool right?
    Because the way to fix 1 spec is nerf them all right?

Oh look, a new tier of gear, and the only 2h is an Axe. THOSE HORDE LOVERS!

Strangulate cooldown has been reduced to 60 seconds, up from 120. YES! YES! FUCKING YEEEEEES! /love bliz devs u dont suck as much after all

Deleted

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Casper7mm View Post
    It figures they finally give us craft able epic weapons and the only thing for my show my is a dagger? What happened to agi axes and maces?!
    It is not the first and definately not the last time they forget that enha shamans exist.
    Axe/mace would have suited both rogue and enha, but now 1 class is without weapons.
    Shame

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally a Set bonus for mages I like, and GSO 1 week later woot