Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post

[/COLOR]He does what he thinks is best for Azeroth. We've yet to see what he thinks that is..
    maybe he thinks he is the best, or the destruction of horde and alliance is..... who knows.
    The only thing we do know is, that he plays the both sides against each other.
    The destruction of the Horde and the Alliance might not be such a bad thing for Azeroth. ;P

Deleted
    Because Blizzard tell us to do so. We are mere puppets, boy, get yer head in the game!

hes an anti-hero. not a villain.

this thread is like why do we trust the punisher, or why do we trust deadpool. okay deadpool kinda leans more in the middle but point is.

anti heroes are badass and wow hasnt had one since they axed off kael and illidan. who cares why we trust him hes awesome and gets shit done
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

them shinnies

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 12:35 PM ----------

until he pull us a skyrim

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I just realized, Wrathions from my childhood, thats why I trust him!

Now, tell me this doesn't make you think of a certain prince and his new best friend?

that is awesome O-O would be cool if anduin and wrathion going on adventures together became a running theme each expansion
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Xeonde View Post
    Title. Like, I dunno he seems like a nice dude giving us legendaries and shit but what is he using those sigils for? Just seems a little "soon" to trust Deathwing's son, especially after we killed Wrathions mother, father, brother and sister -- in some situations more than once. Anyone else find it hard to trust him?
    We trust him because he is against all odds was not corrupted and for now is an ally, however all the dragons will eventually fall into madness and have to be dealt with so its just a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Because he's a class act.

Seriously, he is a character who really makes us feel like we're standing on a wire here. Do we trust him? Will be keep his promise or turn back on it? Is he really a friend or will he stab me in the back? you just don't know, and that is what makes him compelling.
    Could not agree more. He is a really good character. I'm currently gainging rep from him and about finish with the 5.1 quest line for him. So when 5.2 hits I will be very interested in what happens next.

Also PMSL at anduin quest..... the connection it was there all along.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something about the glowing red demon eyes that just shouts "trust me!"

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHLEo3ctVdg

After listening to this I realised Wrathion has an English accent which is damning in its self =p If that is not enough he sounds a bit like Stuey from Family guy.

They might have also used the accent to make him sound more intelligent. As an english person with a posh accent I am bias ofc.
    Last edited by mmoca82c8168af; 2013-01-18 at 03:02 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion is like the creepy dude with candy in his van ... everybody likes candy ... but in the end there probably wont be much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    The only thing we do know is, that he plays the both sides against each other.
    No, he isn't. You are the only one he speaks to storywise. This is a strong case of gameplay and story segregation. In game, everybody can be his champion. In the story, there is only a single one.

Who is Wrathion? Maybe that nice Black Prince dude can help use with him?

Deleted
    I trust anyone who gives us phat lewt!

10+ Year Old Account
    The same reason we arbitrarily trust Melissan in BG2: the plot won't let us say, "You know, I'm not buying your altogether unconvincing facade of friendliness. Are you sure you're not an omnicidal psychopath?"

Deleted
    even his name Wrath-ion , makes him untrustable and a strong candidate for a raid boss.

He is clearly the big vilain at the end of MoP after on epic betrayal to take over alliance + horde under one entity imo. Guy has evil red eyes 'common, son of Deathwing xD