Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Is it just me or is it getting a little stormy on this forum?

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 11:09 AM ----------

Not a single muslim? Wow I had no idea you had met everyone.
    Not ALL ,but quite a few I've been chatting with and seeing many debates yes. These are civilized debates and chats not some hate speech arguing what I'm talking about. And non has given any good or morally right explanations for claiming burka for women or the written words against non believers. Many seem to forget that those are written in time when many religions were at war with each other. Making many things invalid in quran in modern day. One more reason to take it away from young people who are easily manipulated. Give the light version with no reason to assume that "only their god is the right god" or such bullshit.
    Last edited by mmocfd546f5e2f; 2013-01-19 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silverequinox View Post
    Quite a few I've been chatting with and seeing many debates yes. Non has given any good or morally right explanations for claiming burka for women or the written words against non believers. Many seem to forget that those are written in time when many religions were at war with each other. Making many things invalid in quran in modern day. One more reason to take it away from young people who are easily manipulated. Give the light version with no reason to assume that "only their god is the right god" or such bullshit.
    I've spoken to many Japanese that think Japan is victim and nanking was made up or made worse by the racist west... doesn't mean that's how all Japanese people think, to pass that judgement is highly ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me or is it getting a little stormy on this forum?
    I dunno what you mean now, but fact of the matter is, that of all people, most of us Germans, including me, getting pretty passionate about Hitler-Glorification. We hate it with a passion. For a good reason I believe.
    If there's anything worth fighting in this World, then it's Fascism, Racism, White-Power supremacists..

Deleted
    I've spoken to many Japanese that think Japan is victim and nanking was made up or made worse by the racist west... doesn't mean that's how all Japanese people think, to pass that judgement is highly ignorant.
    Till someone gives me good reasons I'm keeping my words. And I've been watching many "intellectuals" from muslims who they let speak for them so... Sorry to say this is how it is till proven different

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I dunno what you mean now, but fact of the matter is, that of all people, most of us Germans, including me, getting pretty passionate about Hitler-Glorification. We hate it with a passion. For a good reason I believe.
    If there's anything worth fighting in this World, then it's Fascism, Racism, White-Power supremacists..
    Stomy as in storm front as in the white supremacist racist forum.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 11:23 AM ----------

Till someone gives me good reasons I'm keeping my words. And I've been watching many "intellectuals" from muslims who they let speak for them so... Sorry to say this is how it is till proven different
    So basically you are letting the few people you've met dictate what you think of over 1 billion people? Yeah that seems soooo smart...

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I usually tend to read, and not get involved in discussion in this kind of threads but I couldn't ressist...what a shit post with full of misinformation.
    Qur'an is written in its own language with Arab alphabet because of this situation, there are tons of confusions like you can translate one sentence into two semantically opposite "idea". That's why Qur'an is interpreted, not translated.

I am sure that these kind of hateful "interpretations" are either translated by extreme Christians to devalue Islam or Extreme Muslims who has lower IQ than a bird.
    Well, that's tautological as fuck. If you already know, in advance, that a text must contain only good, nice ideas, then I'd say that the text is actually pretty useless.

Deleted
    Stomy as in storm front as in the white supremacist racist forum.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 11:23 AM ----------

So basically you are letting the few people you've met dictate what you think of over 1 billion people? Yeah that seems soooo smart...
    No, but quite the opposite. I must question your logic as I already told you I DON'T let them dictate me. It's my reasoning and sceptisim and questioning that gives ME the good arguments in which they havent yet got answers. Get it? Giving me even more reason to believe they can't either. Making their language even more dumb if it can't be translated in any way and way more dangerous if you can understand one line in many ways, if you trully believe it fundamentally. This is very simple logic and I dont automaticly believe everyone and you shouldn't either.
    Last edited by mmocfd546f5e2f; 2013-01-19 at 06:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by naturestorm View Post
    Not really, in short term it might, but in the medium (25 years) to long term it won't. The whole idea of EU is to reach the same state as US is, with EU countries being similar to US states. That's what they are working or should be working to. Two ways it can be done:

- try to redistribute the wealth for the rich countries to the poorer and in the development ones, to invest and develop them so one day they reach the same level. This means teaching or making them to reform each sector and become or follow the same steps that the rich countries did.

- use the redeistributed wealth for projects that benefit the giver's country (the rich country) more then the poor/intended one. This means almost 0 real investments, making the poor country economy to be a consumer/service based one. Meaning you rich/developed country the manufacturer of lots of products try to make the poor ones your customer market. So you give money to invest only when based on that investment you will get to sell more stuffs to them. Like co-pay the roads so you get to sell more cars.

Last version means you will be leeching and recruiting on the poor country work force also, since they will not be earning nothing near as much as they can in the develop country.
    The USA doesn't have wealth distribution, there are huge variances in the wealth of the states and the people of said states. Investment from each states as well as the budget received from the federal government also vary massively.

The USA does however have general equality when it comes to benefits and welfare across the country because it's precisely that, a single country.

Europe isn't, it's a group of independent nations with different rules, regulations and benefits. One nation can give you 3rd world healthcare and charge you a fortune and another can give you the best in the world and won't charge you a penny. Likewise one nation can give you a huge amount of benefits because you have kids and another will give you nothing with a polite message saying "It's your problem deal with it yourself".

Hence the problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggyballs View Post
    I'm almost 25. Been working since I turned 16. I've worked in several industries (Catering & Hospitality, IT, Retail, Manual Labor) and I totally disagree. The work ethic of british people is fucking trash. It is so embarrassing that I am ashamed to be british. Young people in the UK don't want to work, they say they do, but they don't. I've worked with people from all over the world and foreigners all work better, are nicer, will try harder and will give up more for a job than any british person I've ever met. Yes, I've encountered people who can't speak english and I think that is wrong. They shouldn't be employed but anyone who can speak english should be able to work here.

British people are lazy. It's a stereotype that we all live up too very well.

Basically; British people will do any job but they won't do it well. Foreigners will give you a higher level of effort and dedication. If I were a business owner, I would give jobs to foreigners over british people provided they speak english. Call me what you want but I would like my business to succeed and be revered...I don't want spoilt, lazy and attitude-ridden brits dragging it down.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 12:51 PM ----------

Most british women are foul. The hot ones you think of make up about 5% of british women, good luck with that.

Everywhere in the world has better looking/nicer women.

It's funny how the people who are able to be brutally honest are the ones who have been working hard. Most people talking bullsh*t here and whining that they don't get a job I'd guess are most likely just fatties browsing the internet all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see a lot of ignorance in this thread, which saddens me (but this is the way of the world more than it has ever been).

The UK is a melting pot of cultures and people, formerley from around Europe and now from all over the world.

No indigenous population.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 04:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Doggyballs View Post
    I'm almost 25. Been working since I turned 16. I've worked in several industries (Catering & Hospitality, IT, Retail, Manual Labor) and I totally disagree. The work ethic of british people is fucking trash. It is so embarrassing that I am ashamed to be british. Young people in the UK don't want to work, they say they do, but they don't. I've worked with people from all over the world and foreigners all work better, are nicer, will try harder and will give up more for a job than any british person I've ever met. Yes, I've encountered people who can't speak english and I think that is wrong. They shouldn't be employed but anyone who can speak english should be able to work here.

British people are lazy. It's a stereotype that we all live up too very well.

Basically; British people will do any job but they won't do it well. Foreigners will give you a higher level of effort and dedication. If I were a business owner, I would give jobs to foreigners over british people provided they speak english. Call me what you want but I would like my business to succeed and be revered...I don't want spoilt, lazy and attitude-ridden brits dragging it down.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 12:51 PM ----------

Most british women are foul. The hot ones you think of make up about 5% of british women, good luck with that.

Everywhere in the world has better looking/nicer women.
    I pity you, your short life has already poisoned your outlook.

I suggest you move to a new area and find a new career you are passionate about.

10+ Year Old Account
    This same goes also toward every muslim who says the quran is plausible reading. Considering their history and modern day injustice toward human rights and equalism.
    Islam and Quran by extend is in ideal and set of rules, how some Muslims abuse or misinterpret is their problem. According to some (me included), only Mohammed's rule was considered an "Islamic rule" and the rest was just a bunch of people abusing Islam with their "holy" wars. In addition, most of the things you consider as inequality and abuse of human rights are CULTURAL things and have nothing to do with Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Islam and Quran by extend is in ideal and set of rules, how some Muslims abuse or misinterpret is their problem. According to some (me included), only Mohammed's rule was considered an "Islamic rule" and the rest was just a bunch of people abusing Islam with their "holy" wars. In addition, most of the things you consider as inequality and abuse of human rights are CULTURAL things and have nothing to do with Islam.
    What, exactly, makes your interpretation the correct one and makes the more violent interpretation "abuse" or "misinterpret[ation]"? Granted, I vastly prefer your version, since you're probably a nice, educated, thoughtful guy, but if the things you're arriving at all are things that pretty much everyone agrees are pleasant, you don't really nee the Qu'ran for that.

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread is so incredibly off track into deeply offensive territory. I'm closing it now.