Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You can think I'm naive all you want.

People are completely over dramatizing the nerfs.

People who like the easy mode spec where all they need to worry about is when spirit shell is off cooldown and how quickly they can get DA up.

The second they removed the easy mode portion of the spec people pa in. Personally I really don't think it's going to be that bad. Will you have to cast spells differently? You bet, I will say it again. It's more of how disc was in early Cata. Which is when the spec was most fun and quite honestly interesting to play.

People need to stop crying just because they will have to actually think about what they are casting and not rely one two spells to carry the spec through content.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 04:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Saphiramoon View Post
    http://oi49.tinypic.com/2rqd9ad.jpg
    There you go, 31.8k without wep proc, 33k with weapon proc. You can see my ilev/intellect too. I dont have intellect procs trinkets, I dont especially like uncontrolled bursts of intellect that I might need in that particular moment or I might not. I prefer spirit procs trinkets, because I can always use the regen. Which, btw, works a bit different from 10 man to 25 man, as one of my new disc priest recruits recently told me (hes coming from a 10 man and said he needs to adjust to 25 man consumption because he went oom midfight).

As for group positioning - no bloody dps will care much about your poh in most fights. If the boss allows fair stacking, GG. If not, you can dream on about ppl arranging themselves according to groups. You can tell your rl to put melees in a group and ranged in another, but that's about it. And the addons dont tell you when 5 ppl are in range of some spell, they tell you when a spell is gonna heal over a set value. For all you know, it could be calculated on 2 ppl.

PoH: 13.5 k mana
    5xPWS: 75k mana, considering one procs rapture, its still 60k mana. It's also about 5 seconds needed to cast them. I dunno what you do in your raids, but I dont have free time when I dont cast.
    Also take into consideration: 10 man: 5xpws covers half of your raid. 25 man: it covers 20% of your raid.

Look, I'm not complaining about numbers. I was one of the ppl that considered the PoH buffs that we kept getting a poor fix to cover specc mechanic issues, and I always considered the 50% aegis a stupid un-needed buff that whoever came up with must have been drunk. I'm saying that ludicrous aegis has been driving disc into poh spam for ages (or aegis, if you want a bad pun).

I am however questioning the ppl saying : "stack crit and you're back on track". Shields need to be predictable and controllable to be useful. I'm repeating myself, but you cant control a crit. It looks good on meters, but its a bad healer stat, and its always been that. You cant tell your group "ops, sorry guys, I didn't crit. But hey, look, I'm awesome hps on the meter because I crit when you didn't really needed and I made the other healers overheal." We're not dps.

I wasn't saying to pre position the raid.

I was saying that typically, NATURALLY there is someone in each group you can pin point as a good target for a
    Poh cast that will allow you
    To hit all 5 targets. That takes your own ability to figure
    Out who it is, but having raid frames set up to show a spirit shell buff will edit help you pin point those people.

Deleted
    You bet, I will say it again. It's more of how disc was in early Cata. Which is when the spec was most fun and quite honestly interesting to play.
    Oki, you convinced me to check your armory. Your cata progress happened in 2011, most of it post-February. You didn't play disc in the beginning of cata, you played it after it was buffed. Not only that, but you also somehow managed to get the achievement for clearing BWD after killing most bosses on hc, which means you didn't progress on normals, you joined raids that were already clearing hcs. You never cleared much of the rest of t11. You cleared firelands in november 2012 (thats mop times btw). You killed morchok hc in april 2011 (when average guilds like mine had DS hc cleared).

Exactly what cata disc priest have you been playing? Nvm that actually, your general knowledge shows it enough. A good day, sir.

LOL?

Dude I raided with Cata and cleared heroics with them, our guild was also 5th on the server in normal mode progression during tier 11

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 04:46 PM ----------

I never said anything about tier 12. I said tier 11 dude.

Want me to post old videos of me killing heroic content?

I cleared all but heroic nef while in a top 40 guild.

How can you possibly think I didn't clear not before heroics?

You might have noticed the quote I had replied to, the one calling disc boring, which is what my reply was aimed at. I've heard this "holy is the fun and complex specc, disc is the braindead boring one" since wrath times, generally from holy priests. I dont know what disc priest told you that you are an ass for not respeccing, but he doesn't represent the disc community. I have never been asked to spec something I didn't want, and in turn, I didn't ask it from anybody. You take things personally, as if its disc priests fault that holy is where it is: we dont make the game. I defended holy plenty in the past, I also play holy sometimes, even if its not my preferred specc. We failed at defending you? Look in this thread, at the holy priests saying they are fine. I dont think they are fine, personally, but hey, you cant defend somebody that tells you flat you are an idiot for thinking they need defending.

And btw, asking holy priests to not toss their personal opinions "disc is boring" as a demonstrated fact doesn't mean I ask them to defend disc. I can make my points just fine on a game, without going into un-necessary violin mode. Why would I ask somebody to defend a specc that they feel so strongly it ruins their life? It's illogical.

Lets not continue the conversation with personal disagreements, it's not needed or useful for anybody. I usually tend to skip the over-emotional posts.
    You somehow have gotten the impression this is over emotional. Hardly, I'm calling it as I've seen for 2 expansions now. Calling either spec brain dead is rather silly. Each spec in the game is easy to get into if you're only there for the basics, mastering a spec and getting the most out of it is where the challenge lies and both holy and disc have plenty of room for skill. I do think that a mediocre disc, on this patch, will shine a lot more than a mediocre holy. It easier (now) to hide mediocrity on disc, doesn't mean its any less of a challenge to master.

As for holy, its not fine. There are fine parts about it. Our throughput is fine on most spells, our toolbox/rotation is more fun than ever. I feel we need help in a few areas:

1) Chakra, its limiting, its something no other healer has to face. Its more penalty than reward, and its not fun.
    2) Mana regen, anyone saying holy can last a duration of a fight as any other healer is in denial.
    3) Utility.

Disc doesn't ruin my life (nor do I understand where did you get that impression). I focus on making the points for my spec. But I do want disc to be just as viable, and the two specs an alternative option that complement one another (DS was a pretty good balance for disc and holy).

Oki, you convinced me to check your armory. Your cata progress happened in 2011, most of it post-February. You didn't play disc in the beginning of cata, you played it after it was buffed. Not only that, but you also somehow managed to get the achievement for clearing BWD after killing most bosses on hc, which means you didn't progress on normals, you joined raids that were already clearing hcs. You never cleared much of the rest of t11. You cleared firelands in november 2012 (thats mop times btw). You killed morchok hc in april 2011 (when average guilds like mine had DS hc cleared).

Exactly what cata disc priest have you been playing? Nvm that actually, your general knowledge shows it enough. A good day, sir.

Are you blind? I xfered from my normal
    Mode guild who couldn't kill nef. Joined a top 40 us guild cleared most of the heroics with them which is also when I got my normal
    Mode nef kill. On top of killing heroic valiona and theralion as like the 40th us kill.

I think you need to check achieve ts better dude score
    You start accusing me of lying. When I get back to my computer Internet I'm
    Going to post kills of heroic content in tier 11 just to
    Prove you wrong

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 04:53 PM ----------

Gg auto correct.

I raided with cadia*. After xfering from a guild who was server 5th in normal modes.

Cadia, was top 40 US when I joined them. I cleared most of the tier 11 heroic bosses with them before the leadership disbanded.

Deleted
    Question:

Why are the Discs in this thread using Falling Leaves when the Insanity flask (500 int/spirit/stam) or Warm Sun (1000 int) is better in almost all regards? You do realise that the Falling Leaves flask is vastly under budgeted compared to the Warm Sun flask, so much so that if gems offered either 160 int or 160 spirit (equal spirit to int, aka falling leaves vs warm sun) every healer, almost always, would be gemming full intellect (or intellect + #1 secondary stat). There's just ... no logical explanation to even consider using Falling Leaves over Warm Sun.

Also, our alt raid which is erm ... 12/16 HC has 3 Resto Shaman, our main raid which is 16/16 (obviously) HC has 0 resto Shaman. Our Priests hover around 32k-33k~ spellpower raid buffed (w/o trinket procs, jade spirit et al).

Deleted
    HolyLathusDisc: "You can think I'm naive all you want"

I assume that was a response to me.

Maybe you missed the part where I stated "played holy through all of MSV HC"

I thought my post was a reasonably fair example of why I expect disc to have some issues in 5.2 if things stay as they are right now. Sure I only cited one particular fight but I could have chosen several others, protectors was just the most prominent in my mind.

As I think I have posted elsewhere, the penance change is going to make that heal uber powerful and overall I see a rather different playstyle for Disc in 5.2, one which I expect to suit me better than the current live situation. I'm not crying at all, simply expressing legitimate concerns over a single aspect of the toolkit.

Honestly I do regard you as naive, partly due to the fact you pass comment when not having experienced the content, partly due to comments like this:

"I was saying that typically, NATURALLY there is someone in each group you can pin point as a good target for a
    Poh cast that will allow you
    To hit all 5 targets. That takes your own ability to figure" (sic)

That last quote is factually incorrect. There are occasions (quite a few in fact) where I cannot hit 5 people, in my 10 man with a poh cast. I suspect you probably think my group plays poorly, and in some ways you'd be correct, but there are times within some encounters where hitting all 5 is simply not possible. Hell, there are even fights designed such that it is impossible to do so.

Something I believe people fail to consider is just how poor disc can be for spot healing. No grace on the target, it has weakened soul and penance is on CD. In that situation, I'd rather play any other healer because Disc is dreadful.

I suppose this in conjunction with my earlier post today, goes some way to show just how much of a mish mash Disc is right now. There doesn't seem to be any clear direction-or the direction taken is just a series of poor design choices where a band aid has been applied, then a series of changes made, with another band aid thrown in and suddenly the spec bears little resemblance to what it was; and has lost many of the synergies it once relied upon.

The class needs an imaginative person to perform a minor overhaul imo. (!!! this does not mean, nor should it be implied that I think the class is dreadful and the sky is falling; simply that from a design standpoint, I believe healer priests have a number of playstyle issues that other classes don't suffer from-though I'm in no doubt other healers have their own share of issues)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blachshma View Post
    You somehow have gotten the impression this is over emotional. Hardly, I'm calling it as I've seen for 2 expansions now. Calling either spec brain dead is rather silly. Each spec in the game is easy to get into if you're only there for the basics, mastering a spec and getting the most out of it is where the challenge lies and both holy and disc have plenty of room for skill. I do think that a mediocre disc, on this patch, will shine a lot more than a mediocre holy. It easier (now) to hide mediocrity on disc, doesn't mean its any less of a challenge to master.
    Just like you saw a lot of "bashing" from certain disc priests, I've seen plenty from holy ones. No side is any better really. For the whole "skill" part, I agree. I have a holy priest in my guild, shes pretty decent at it. She felt like she should go disc recently (not that anybody asked her to, we're not that much of a progress guild), so she did. We asked her to go back, she's...well, lacking as disc.

[/quote]As for holy, its not fine. There are fine parts about it. Our throughput is fine on most spells, our toolbox/rotation is more fun than ever. I feel we need help in a few areas:

1) Chakra, its limiting, its something no other healer has to face. Its more penalty than reward, and its not fun.
    2) Mana regen, anyone saying holy can last a duration of a fight as any other healer is in denial.
    3) Utility.[/quote]

Completely agree. However, when I said it in this thread, I got told that holy is fine (and the underline was that anybody that doesnt agree prolly needs to l2p).
    I suggested a while ago on the wow boards (these ones are fairly recent for me) that chakras should be turned into utility rather than artificial stances. For me, atm, chakra is a good reason to not play holy, as the only thing that it does is to punish you for being in the "wrong one".

Disc doesn't ruin my life (nor do I understand where did you get that impression). I focus on making the points for my spec. But I do want disc to be just as viable, and the two specs an alternative option that complement one another (DS was a pretty good balance for disc and holy).
    The comment wasn't aimed at you, but at the person that was complaining at being forced to play the boring specc. Sure, it was an literary exaggeration too.
    I personally miss the cataclysm disc, I think it had ended up being a very nicely balanced specc. I loved the synergy. Not sure if DS times would be my favorite, DS was a meh tier for healer fun imo, but at least that's the tier in which holy got some needed love, and there was a viable choice between the speccs.

Why are the Discs in this thread using Falling Leaves when the Insanity flask (500 int/spirit/stam) or Warm Sun (1000 int) is better in almost all regards? You do realise that the Falling Leaves flask is vastly under budgeted compared to the Warm Sun flask, so much so that if gems offered either 160 int or 160 spirit (equal spirit to int, aka falling leaves vs warm sun) every healer, almost always, would be gemming full intellect (or intellect + #1 secondary stat). There's just ... no logical explanation to even consider using Falling Leaves over Warm Sun.
    I keep both flasks with me-for some fights I'll use one, for others the other - spirit being considered for progress (using it for ex on garalon), unless its something where I'm expected to smite heal a lot (we recently downed lei shi and bladelord, used int for both). I've been using the 1k int one for most things recently, but my gear is loaded with spirit (I still have about 2k over our shaman). There has been a clear road from the start of mop when I needed spirit flask, food and IW to keep up, to starting being ok with int food, inner fire and int flask gradually. Getting the DMC trinket was also a pretty tangible difference.
    Last edited by mmoc318f6f4933; 2013-01-19 at 05:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manamontana View Post
    Question:

Also, our alt raid which is erm ... 12/16 HC has 3 Resto Shaman, our main raid which is 16/16 (obviously) HC has 0 resto Shaman. Our Priests hover around 32k-33k~ spellpower raid buffed (w/o trinket procs, jade spirit et al).
    I play Holy and Disc, there isn't a fight this tier as holy where on progress I considered using the int flask. Some nights, I simply stay in one spec out of boredom or lazyness. Other nights I will swap back and forth between the two, since farm is a bore and irrelevant I really cba changing a flask with a 40 or 50 minute duration remaining, so often end up using leaves as Disc.

If I were to play Disc exclusively (and assuming it's progress) there are some encounters I would use Spirit, others I would use Int. I do not possess the Insanity flask.
    I'm well aware of the budget issues. I make informed choices, based on my raid and it's requirements/who I play with.

Just like you saw a lot of "bashing" from certain disc priests, I've seen plenty from holy ones. No side is any better really.
    Can you please tell me where did you find those holy priests? Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one left in the world

j/k of course.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blachshma View Post
    Can you please tell me where did you find those holy priests? Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one left in the world

j/k of course.
    Having 2 healing speccs is both a blessing and a curse :P. As for priests, in my years spent on the wow boards, I know which of the longer time ones are holy inclined and which are disc, and there are nice ppl on both sides , but also some special cases that do feel sometimes like theyr require a slap. I do hope though holy gets some love (looking at chakra). I love the holy DI talent to bits, it made it worth playing holy for me in the start of mop.

@ Jairash

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...as/Gaia/simple
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/230830/

I used to be pure crit instead of haste, but I switched to haste to compliment better my shadow spec, I only use holy for Tsulong. I'm just 4/16 heroic so maybe further along the line I'll have to get a little more spirit but so far I have zero mana issues, even when I have to spam Prayer of Healing. I don't think the patch will nerf my playstyle much, just Spirit Shell, it kind of encourages me to lose the spirit proc trinkets, which is cool with me
    Last edited by vanityking; 2013-01-19 at 09:35 PM.

Deleted
    Everyone keeps saying oh absorbs are more useful than heals. Let me tell you something, if you have absorbs but do 30% less HPS than everyone else no one gives a damn. You are useless. The reason why at the start of MoP we were useless was because our max HPS was too low.

Did anyone care that we have spirit shell? In some fights it was good and disc was brought along to be a cooldown whore. Blizzard buffed disc because it was essential that they do it to make the spec viable.

At the end of the day either absorbs are essential to beat the fight, in which case disc is needed even if they do crap HPS, but we all know that making a particular class essential is something that blizzard does not like. So fights are designed so that any class ability is useful but not essential. Absorbs are useful not [/b]essential [/b]. That means if disc is doing less HPS than anyone else then it is better to forget the absorbs and just bring in another healer and the viability if disc is down the garbage shoot.

Disc has to do similar HPS to other classes and that is the end of the story. So the argument that absorbs are more useful and they justify disc doing 20% HPS than everyone else is just stupid. It didn't work at the launch of MoP, it wont work in 5.2 and it will never ever work no matter what blizzard tries, unless the encounters are not survivable without the disc cooldowns.

At the launch of MoP lots of ppl were saying its all fine, disc is not so bad. Guess what they were wrong, because disc max HPS was too far below everyone else.

Now here is the real extent of the nerf.

In relation to what we had at the start of MoP (see the math section below): Spirit shell 80%, PoH, 96.75%, penance 120%, Rapture no change (it was nerfed back to 150%), PWS cost reduced by 25%.

So go back to the start of MoP nerf spirit shell by 20%. Nerf PoH by 96.75% and remove its ability to stack aegis buff penance by 120% and reduce PWS cost by 25%. Now ask yourself is disc viable.

===============================Math section for the above conclusion=====================================

So lets see where we will be post 5.2 in relation to the launch of MoP. Lets call the HPS of spirit shell at the launch of MoP 100%. Blizzard buffed PoH by 25% and then allowed spirit shell to stack with archangel, so effectively another 25%, so after the buffs spirit shell healed for 156%. Spirit shell did not incorporate the increase of aegis to 0.5. Now first the changed the mastery scaling from spirit shell so that it heals exactly as much as the 5.1 PoH with 0.5% aegis. Which was a 15% nerf to PoH right then and there. That means 125%*0.85 = 106.25% still bigger than the original spirit shell, and it still works with archangel so 106.25*1.25 = 132.8125%. Still much larger than what Spirit shell was at the launch of MoP, so the nerf was quite small. Then blizzard decided to make PoH work like all single target heals, which means this is a nerf of roughly 40-50% to PoH depending on what levels of crit and mastery prople were running before and after 5.2. Lets take 40%. So PoH was 106.25 and it was nerfed by 40* so it will be 106.26*0.6 = 106.26*0.6 = 63.756 of what it was at the start of MoP. But we still have archangel, so the final value is 79.695% of what it was at the launch of MoP. Yes spirit shell will now heal 80% of what it healed when MoP launched.

Now lets look at PoH. Lets call 100% the start of MoP. PoH had 30% aegis at launch and then the healing was buffed by 25% and aegis was buffed to 50%. So to find ou where we are relative to MoP launch lets ignore the 50% buff, since it was something added later and see what happens if you buff the MoP launch PoH by 25% then take away guaranteed aegis. The change in aegis for PoH is a nerf equal to (1+0.15)*(1.3+0.3*1.6)/(1+0.25*2.35)/1.15*1.1, assuming that 60%, 15% and 10% buffed mastery crit haste is changed to 35%, 25% and 15%. That is a nerf of roughly 23% compared to 25% buffed PoH with 30% guaranteed aegis. I.e. 125%*0.77 = 96.75%

PoH now after reforging away mastery will have 96.75% the HPS it had at the launch of MoP.

What was buffed was PWS (25% reduced mana cost) so it will be now the same cost as PoH and penance by 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc12 View Post
    Disc has to do similar HPS to other classes and that is the end of the story.
    I agree, and since doing the same HPS as other classes while also having tons of absorbs is unbalanced, the portion of disc's healing that comes from absorbs has to go way down. Disc should do absorbs with occasional PW:S casts, occasional DA procs, and its cooldowns, and and should get the majority of its HPS from actual healing. That's pretty much the only way it can be properly balanced.

So what needs to happen is for the unbalanced absorbs to be removed and for the spec to get buffs to its ability to do actual healing. Unfortunately, based on the two recent blue posts about the nerfs, it's looking like they're going to do the first part of that in 5.2 and wait until 5.3 or later to finish the job.

Deleted
    Paladins do 30% of their healing through illuminated healing that is an absorb and they can stack it and keep it alive. Crit procs from aegis can't be kept alive reliably and it is almost impossible to stack.

Ok, so I don't quite understand all of the complaining that Disc is getting nerfed. We did need one, I have no problem admitting that, but Blizz is taking it way to far. Disc is not stronger than every healer in strict thoughput. There is no way you can say we are. Taking the perspective of a 10 man heroic raid scenario (Will of the Emperor) you 2 tank 2 heal and 6 dps it. From those, we use a disc priest and a hpally, one of the strongest compositions. I pull about 107k hps through the encounter, with my own dynamic rotation, whereas our Hpally pulls 83k on average. This IS with me raid healing, but not spamming PoH. I can link meters if needed to back this up, but please before you start complaining analyze the healing. 25-man disc priests on average spam PoH; this is without a doubt the truth. Now they pull "godlike" numbers, but about 40% of all healing they do is actually overhealing. Meaning their true healing including absorbs is closer to about 80k. Just about the same as any other healer. But, this is in 25 mans raids where that is viable to do. If you take the 10-man aspect where a priest cannot just spam PoH you see closer to around 70% overhealing done by a PoH spamming priest; although high HPS. Currently disc priests are the most dynamic class in their healing abilities, and a good disc priest that is able to actively rotate healing styles and keep overhealing low will without a doubt out heal most other healers. Since SS is extremely overpowered right now. However, there is no need to nerf PoH to not include DA anymore, and smash our mana regen into the ground by nerfing Rapture even more. The only thing that Blizz has changed for 5.2 thus far is make Disc priests more op if you change your healing style to tank healing with atonement. (With a healer that can keep raid alive) Through my own testing at 498 ilvl on the ptr. I can pump out ~62k dps while maintaining 70k hps. But this is extremely rng dependent, and very streamline. You don't spam one button, per say, but you only use 3 now. And in a set order based on current cooldowns. Supplementary to that, disc priests in the 10 man scenario no longer have the capability of swapping in between different healing styles. It is in a sense - dumbed down.

As for averages of my own healing during Heroic Will of the Emperor. Atonement accounts for ~18% of my total healing SS ~ 31% Prayer of Mending ~ 12% Prayer of healing ~ 18% Divine Aegis ~ 20% The other 1% is an accumulation of Renew, Flash Heal, and Greater Heal.

Simply put, I do not use regular heal because it's cast time is far to great for the healing output. Most classes have a heal at 1.4-1.8 seconds that heals for more than Heal, keeping the same amount of haste. (Heal cast time is ~2.4 seconds) If Blizz plans on nerfing us this hard, they need to change our base cast times or haste calculations in order to make it a more dynamic healing choice. Otherwise they should keep the SS nerf, and change DA back to 30% from Prayer. They can nerf the rapture if they like, as Solace is not bad. However just the intital two nerfs should suffice to nerf us enough in order for people to see a difference from other Healers. The only change that is going to come of the current nerfs is that other healers' will see more "action" but disc will become a boring streamline spec that may be sub-par at best. Best scenario is Blizz reconsiders, and just makes the two nerfs stated above. Or they make these hard nerfs for a 25man raid scenario, and let us 10 man raiders keep things the way they are. Because as Blizz stated when they made the original post, "we see use in 10 man raids, but not so much in 25 man". This is simply because it is a necessity to heal differently in 10 mans as you do not have the luxury of making a mistake without wiping the raid. Whereas 25 man has 6 healers (1 additional in strict number scaling) than 10-mans, and the over raid contribution from each member is less as a 10 man guild can loose people and still kill something with little effort.

Thoughts?

Whats going to happen here is the good disc priest will continue doing well while the bad ones that rode the fotm thing will fail to do well.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyLathusDisc View Post
    Through all of this talk about DA being needed to hell.

Keep in mid the change to pw:s is going to make up for a portion of that.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but you can get multiple rapture procs at the same time again yes?

If this is still the case, then you will still be seeing pretty high rapture returns if its available for a big boss aoe.
    You know your class so well, yet you are uncertain about multiple Rapture procs?

Niiiiice...

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc12 View Post
    Paladins do 30% of their healing through illuminated healing that is an absorb and they can stack it and keep it alive. Crit procs from aegis can't be kept alive reliably and it is almost impossible to stack.
    True, although Illuminated Healing is designed in a way that it can be kept alive and DA, aside from auto-DA from PoH, is not. And PoH wouldn't need to come with auto-DA if it were a smart heal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Whats going to happen here is the good disc priest will continue doing well while the bad ones that rode the fotm thing will fail to do well.
    Mate you are deluding yourself, what is going to happen is the good disc priest will be at the bottom half the meters and the bad disc priests will be at the bottom of the meters with 30-40% less healing done than the 2nd to last healer.

No disc will do well unless its a fight that favours atonement, or extremely spikey fights, where your now very limited absorbs can be used to their best advantage, even then disc will be in the top half rather than at the top.

We were nerfed effectively back to what where we were at the start of MoP.

========================================================================================== ========

A smart healing PoH without a CD has two modes: Mode a) It is slightly higher HPS than our other spells so we spam PoH to exhaustion or (b) it is weaker than our other spells so we don't use it unless our better option are on cooldown or unusable.

That is why blizzard put a CD on effectively all strong smart heals from all classes.
    Last edited by mmoc58baca37e6; 2013-01-20 at 02:43 AM.