Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

People stealing lunches from work fridge.

Hi,

This has been an issue for the past 6months at my company.
    Basically somebody has been helpping themselves to other peoples lunch.

I've personally had pizza stolen even tuna cans taken from my lunch bag.
    Other people have had their entire lunch gone and drinks gone too.

Basically i want to ask have you ever stolen someone elses lunch from work fridge or had your lunch stolen??
    and any tips on how to catch this person?
    Last edited by superstarz; 2013-01-16 at 11:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by superstarz View Post
    Hi,

Basically i want to ask have you ever stolen someone elses lunch from work fridge?
    This happens all the time at my workplace. Thats why i never bring lunch to work.

Just kidding. Im fkn lazy so thats why i dont bring lunch to work :P

Anyways.. if i had the "guts" i would taint my lunch with laxatives or similar things and just watch the madness

Put something disgusting in your food and leave it there, I know I would've. For instance, really, really, really hot spices. Like ghost pepper or something.

Place a dummy lunch in there spiked with Exlax. You'll all discover the culprit in short order. It won't happen again.

Bring something that doesn't need refridgerating, keep it in your desk...

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Think of a time, where the majority of people are busy, that's generally the time someone will go and steal, as there is less chance of them getting caught, Other than that, set up a bait lunch, But don't tell anyone else, I'm talking some super tasty looking food, but with a lot of stupidly hot pepper extract, so they end up getting pretty fucked up:P

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post

Anyways.. if i had the "guts" i would taint my lunch with laxatives or similar things and just watch the madness
    This ^^ also set up a camera to catch the thief then they get the sack for stealing.

Just make something at home and put lots of laxatives inside of it. That should tell you who stole it fairly fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just don't get mad and freak out at one of your employees. Then you'll get put on sabbatical, have to go to therapy, and have to live with Joey until you start working again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get something that nobody likes that will last forever, like a fruitcake, put a tiny camera in the fruitcake and stick it in the fridge. Enjoy results!

theres a special fluid that glows under a special lamp i recall...

like the always do with the blood in series;P spray some on ya delicious sandwich and wait.
    then later just walk around with the lamp and check who's hands and mouth brightup
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Put a note on the fridge, that you've been putting tasty looking food in there with poop on it for months.

We put a video camera on our fridge at work, three people ended up getting fired after the refrigerator caper of '02

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a bit extreme, but fill your food with laxatives and put a big sign on it so the thief remembers it well. I think that might deter him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by superstarz View Post
    Hi,

Basically i want to ask have you ever stolen someone elses lunch from work fridge?
    Line your bag with Razor Blades.. shouldn't be illegal considering they are attempting to steal from you. But you sure as hell will find out who is doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wrathblade View Post
    theres a special fluid that glows under a special lamp i recall...

like the always do with the blood in series;P spray some on ya delicious sandwich and wait.
    then later just walk around with the lamp and check who's hands and mouth brightup
    highlighter fluid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Think of a time, where the majority of people are busy, that's generally the time someone will go and steal, as there is less chance of them getting caught, Other than that, set up a bait lunch, But don't tell anyone else, I'm talking some super tasty looking food, but with a lot of stupidly hot pepper extract, so they end up getting pretty fucked up:P
    Hot sauce, peppers etc. do nothing to people who aren't sensitive to it. I can eat the strongest mustard, pepper, chipotle etc. and never get upset stomach from it. I think laxatives would be a much better idea. Besides, I think there are tasteless ones available while super spicy food gives itself away after the first bite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post

i like this idea, the laxatives would be fun aswell, but could get you into trouble maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tychoblu View Post
    Put a note on the fridge, that you've been putting tasty looking food in there with poop on it for months.

We put a video camera on our fridge at work, three people ended up getting fired after the refrigerator caper of '02
    I must know more about the refrigerator caper of '02.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    This happens all the time at my workplace. Thats why i never bring lunch to work.

Just kidding. Im fkn lazy so thats why i dont bring lunch to work :P

That... is... GENIUS!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never stolen somebody else's lunch, that's pretty low. I really like the laxative ideas and the hidden camera isn't too bad either.