Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DonQShot View Post
    this was fun btw XD

just 2 explain:
    -dwrves should be in places with a lot of mountains hence Iceland, Iberia and Norwegian and mediterranean regions. Although Ireland and Scotland could host dwarvs because of their speech accent.
    -draenei seem to have a very eastern europe feel to them, like baltic accent and their culturally evolved.
    -humans are definitely north american guys, no chance of being anywhere else.
    -trolls belong in the jungles of Africa
    -orcs are more north Africa up till Iraque because I feel they share the same ruthlessness towards rules but still are a very loyal people. And the harshness of the place seems like Orgrimmar right? <not to mention the obvious analogy between eastern and western societies with orcs and humans>
    -tauren could be put in the planes of western south americas because of the lush planes and there are a lot of cattle there in reality.
    -goblins just seemed like the mexican and panamenan style of people. Untrustworthy and with a lot of scraps left by richer countries.
    -Nelves to me look like indians because of the tatoos and dark skin õ_õ
    -Belves are mainly russian since they are light skinned, blue eyed and blonde.
    -pandaren=china
    -worgen should be obviously from London and French because of the uptight clothing and early 18th century groove
    -forsaken are like the Romanian and Transylvanian and could live around those parts
    -Gnomes are just the most prolific races so I see them like German or any other german speaking countries like switzerland, luxembourg.
    Last edited by mmoc4874008d12; 2013-01-18 at 01:07 AM.

humans - dark blue America, worgen are the brits
    night elves - dark purple southern europe except italy
    dwarves - dark brown turkey, greece
    gnomes - white greenland iceland
    draenei - violet/lavender russia
    worgen - black UK
    pandaren - dark green Asia
    orcs - red Somalia
    trolls - light green Sub suharan Africa
    blood elves - pink North Europe
    tauren - yellow Mexico, South America, Yongols in India
    goblins - orange Middle east, italy, israel.
    Last edited by Somali Pirate; 2013-01-17 at 10:56 PM.

Deleted
    just 2 explain:
    -humans are definitely north american guys, no chance of being anywhere else.
    That can't be more wrong, there's nothing north american about WoW humans, it's the Tauren that are modelled after north americans. WoW Humans are definitely based on europeans.

Real world humans would slaughter and destroy all non-humans and possibly azerothian humans for various religious, ethnic, and superficial reasons.

Tauren horns, Draenei hooves and Troll tusks would be used in "traditional Chinese medicine" resulting in their extinction and poachers with automatic weapons and explosives rapidly destroy their small populations.
    Elven (Night, High and Blood) ears and glowing eyes would be a delicacy in "fine dining institutions" that also sell whale meat and endangered fish rowe as caviar and purple night elf leather would be popular for trendy jackets, also resulting in extinction.
    Orcs would be used as circus animals or used as suitable replacements for monkeys in chemical testing laboratories until their green hides would be all the rage in new upholstering leather trends as purple elf leather becomes too expensive, resulting in extinction.
    The Forsaken would try to use plague on Earth's humans, fail, and end up charred remnants in a smouldering nuclear weapons crater, resulting in a well earned extinction.
    Worgen would stir a religious fervour in destroying the "devil's works" resulting in a hysterical, mass slaughter of worgen for their pelts and unnatural condition.
    Goblins would reform corporate America to be even greedier and more destructive to the planet.
    Azerothian humans well, their obtuse dimensions and lack of wrists would result in them being persecuted by Earth Humans until a small pox epidemic destroys them.

I think that covers what would happen if they came to real world earth

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    I think that covers what would happen if they came to real world earth
    We, the actual humans living here, would actually be sent to somewhere else, so you wouldn't be here anymore
    :p

Deleted
    just 2 explain:
    -dwrves should be in places with a lot of mountains hence Iceland, Iberia and Norwegian and mediterranean regions. Although Ireland and Scotland could host dwarvs because of their speech accent.
    Scotland is very mountainous. We also love alcohol. Jus' saying

Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post
    :p
    yea yea

Gnomes are light blue since blank areas (white) are not where they live. Based on interpretations of the cultures. Oh Draeneis don't really fit in anywhere. They got lost or something.

Quote Originally Posted by the_fallen View Post
    [IMG]"Picture"[/IMG]

Draenei on Mars.
    I find it interesting that my main is a worgen, you putting them in scandinavia and me being norwegian

Deleted
    I think the Dwarves should definately be in Siberia / Russia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    That can't be more wrong, there's nothing north american about WoW humans, it's the Tauren that are modelled after north americans. WoW Humans are definitely based on europeans.
    lol excuse i actually am european and happen to have studied social sciences. Humans in warcraft are depicted as a race with a big religious belief on a higher single identity, they are among the newest races in Azeroth(same as america) and share the same thrive to empire as north americans.

15+ Year Old Account
    lol excuse i actually am european and happen to have studied social sciences. Humans in warcraft are depicted as a race with a big religious belief on a higher single identity, they are among the newest races in Azeroth(same as america) and share the same thrive to empire as north americans.
    Or...You know...The British
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    Scotland is very mountainous. We also love alcohol. Jus' saying
    haha scotlnd ppl r alcoolic :9)

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 12:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Or...You know...The British
    but the british are the founders of america so I actually see it as another good reason to compare worgens to british instead
    Last edited by mmoc4874008d12; 2013-01-18 at 12:42 AM.

I like how almost everyone of these diagrams have placed the worgen in the UK :P

Deleted
    Well, with that mindset, that explains why so many people prefer Horde and don't like Alliance :P

In reality though, it's the Goblins that are based on americans, the Humans are based on europeans. The "shire" in names like Goldshire is clearly a british thing.
    Last edited by mmocc3e324ee93; 2013-01-18 at 01:15 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dejec1989 View Post
    I like how almost everyone of these diagrams have placed the worgen in the UK :P
    Yup, you UK people are all werewolves.