Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Where would the warcraft races stand on Earth?

Magic happened! And all the playable races (plus some other neutral or enemy races if you please) were transported to Earth. Our Earth. We, the actual humans living here, would actually be sent to somewhere else, so you wouldn't be here anymore, but right now we're focusing on the Warcraft races.

So, where would you think the warcraft races would fit or should each stand?
    Remember, you need:
    humans, night elves, dwarves, gnomes, draenei, worgen, pandaren, orcs, forsaken, trolls, blood elves, tauren, goblins
    humans - dark blue
    night elves - dark purple
    dwarves - dark brown
    gnomes - white
    draenei - violet/lavender
    worgen - black
    pandaren - dark green
    orcs - red
    forsaken - dark grey
    trolls - light green
    blood elves - pink
    tauren - yellow
    goblins - orange
    Yes, yes, some colours don't really fit the races, but having 50 shades of grey would make it hard to see each race on the map.

Here's the map for you to use:

Save map, colour it in paint, upload it and post

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, well, as you can see, I have deducted the population of the world / wow races percentage as you can see here:

As you can see, some races have had trouble finding there footing more then others, but I think in time, it will prove a benefit to them.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2013-01-17 at 12:24 AM.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Ah yes, well, as you can see, I have deducted the population of the world / wow races percentage as you can see here:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bOU32.jpg[IMG]

As you can see, some races have had trouble finding there footing more then others, but I think in time, it will prove a benefit to them.
    That's a smiley face and a frown face.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 02:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    gnomes - white
    Are you trying to imply the gnomes would be all over the world, seeing as your map is all white? :O

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Voyager;19870200]That's a smiley face and a frown face.[COLOR="red"]

No, it really is accurate. See the red represents the orcs population of both the central and western parts of society, having taken the land from them. Now in peace treaties it clearly shows the orcs sharing land with tauren how populated northern europe. Now because of the push, the humans were forced to take up resident in the eastern provinces, and there numbers were reduced over time due to poor upkeep. Now the trolls managed to build themselves a floating civilization over the pacific ocean.

All the other races drowned.
    #boycottchina

This surely won't turn into some sort of racist/stereotypes thread!~

10+ Year Old Account

Draenei on Mars.
    Black Lives Matter

15+ Year Old Account

I think thats about right (that's pink btw)
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kWWUw.png[IMG]

I think thats about right (that's pink btw)
    Blood Elves don't have the numbers to keep so much land occupied :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet, orcs are british and scotish apparently!
    #boycottchina

Deleted

good days in geography classes paid up =P

this was fun btw XD

Last edited by mmoc4874008d12; 2013-01-17 at 02:35 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Sweet, orcs are british and scotish apparently!
    and Kiwis as well (i think)
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Deleted

Added some more races.
    Last edited by mmocc3e324ee93; 2013-01-17 at 03:57 AM.

Whoa you went pretty hard on that map there ^

Deleted

Ah, this was fun, looking at all the maps I love how each saw each race in a different place

Deleted
    I guess humans would stay everywhere when all the other races would be exterminated / put in cages by any decent super power Army.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's what I figured:

The spots I left blank aren't intended to be all Gnome, they'd would be filled in by other WoW races like the Vrykul and such.

Deleted

Dwarfs & Gnomes: Both races are heavily dependent on minerals and metals and would most likely prefer the same mountainous areas. Therefor, they share the same color.

Taunka : Taunka prefer the cold weather of the north, they are also a race that survive mainly from fishing. I believe they would seek out the areas that I market.

Taurens: They seem to prefer grasslands with slight hilly terrain. Mid,north Americas and some parts of Australia seem to suit them fine for that need.

Worgen: I've always seen these creatures as typical British. They have top hats and monocles and shit. Yeah, the UK will be their home. Also, they seem to prefer the rainy, damp climate that the UK has,

Goblins: Goblins would act as the merchants of the entire globe. They would probably want to occupy most of the worlds coastal areas as it would give them easy access to all continents and let them have a prosperous import/Export business.

Trolls: Trolls kinda remind me of the Inca/Mayan people. Both in architectural choices and culture. They also seem to prefer thick rain forests with a diverse range of herbs and flowers for rituals or medicine.

Orcs: I don't know why, but Orcs always struck me as a kind of race that would live on the warm,dry plains of Africa and north Australia. As they also come of as lumberers it feels like these two places can give them both warmth and dryness at the same time plenty of wood to build with.

Draenei: I had a really hard time placing them out as they don't really fit into any environment we have on earth (or Azeroth). They feel very "alien" to both worlds. I placed them out pretty central, with access to Europe/Asia and Africa. I see them as diplomats and that would be the place where they belong on earth.

Undead: Isolated creatures, they probably seek out areas where they won't be bothered by the living. But they still need easy access to brain and corpses. Russia gives them that. Really harsh climate will keep intruders away, but they are still pretty close to the humans of Europe.

Night elves: They belong in New zealand and some parts bordering north America. Theirs a lot of forests and mountains, something they seem to like.

Blood Elves: Same as above. I gave them Tasmania as that gives them easy access to Australia and their horde friends.

Pandaren: They are Asians and belong in pandaland. Nothing more has to be added here

This made sense to me at least xD
    Last edited by mmoc098be2d235; 2013-01-17 at 04:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking of this:

Light grey (greenland etc.. ) is not populated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.

Deleted
    I don't think the Forsaken should be allowed on earth, let's just say they all got exterminated before everyone got transported to earth.