Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draconisaerius View Post
    Forgive me if I don't consider something that is for all intents and purposes a random drop a real legendary. imo a legendary should take real skill to get through some kind of tough solo effort as well as your raids effort, rather than something that's just handed to you on a plater. Something like Through a Glass Darkly but harder would be awsome.
    So the only real legendary is the legendary mount?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Soloing the Black Temple for the first time was very fun for me. Of course no glaive dropped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the Main hand on my monk, going to see if the off hands drops tonight.

15ish kills so far and no leather helm.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Ima guess this was created by someone who sits in org all day linking thunderfury every 30 mins.

was at 37/50 Shards last week and 6/30 Fragments for the mace, and got 3 shards and 1 fragment, the week ended with my Monks first solo BT run and got the off hand glaive Hope shards and fragments will be better this week!

Dual glaives on the rogue during the Hyjal/BT era, while being chain ss'ed due to aggro, yolo!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharmakeia View Post
    Ima guess this was created by someone who sits in org all day linking thunderfury every 30 mins.
    Too bad Im from alliance then :*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharmakeia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    Too bad Im from alliance then :*
    Stay on topic please.

Quote Originally Posted by Las Vegas View Post
    I just had my 3rd OH Glaive drop, while I need the MH. RNG, I hate you.
    Bump.

I took a small WoW break after this post, cause the game was demotivating me too much.

Anyway, small status update.

DK with MH, BT runs: 19, MH drops: 2 (just had my 2nd one drop -.-'') OH drops: 0
    Warrior with OH, BT runs: 11, MH drops: 0, OH drops: 4

Yeah, 4 warglaives wasted. It's amazing anyway, I've had 4 glaives in 11 runs, while only getting 2 shield drops.

RNG both hates and loves me at the same time it seems.

Did 2 black temple runs for the lolz (i usually dont pvr), both glaives dropped. Sold both of them for gold to a random npc a day later.
    Last edited by Crruor; 2013-07-08 at 04:06 PM.

Deleted
    Got Thoridal and Thunderfury. First time ever in Sunwell on my hunter, wanted the Golden Bow for transmog, ended up with Thoridal! Thunderfury, also on my hunter, went inside MC to get Dragonstalker leggings (i think, cant remember lol) and chopchop, both left and right bindings dropped from the same run!

Got thoridal on my hunter while helping someone with a sunwell run.
    Don't care enough about legendaries to farm them.

Acquired :

Hunter : Thori'dal
    Warrior : Thunderfury, Sulfuras, Shadowmourne.
    Rogue : Fangs of the Father.

Work in Progress

Rogue : Warglaives (Have Off-Hand).
    Monk : Val'anyr (8/30 Shards).

Future Projects :

Priest : Dragonwrath
    Druid : Sulfuras (again, only Feral Druid legendary outside Atiesh (wich doesn't exists anymore) and i'd like to have 1 Legendary per toon.)

Deleted
    I derived little pleasure from acquiring all legendary items. Mostly because I'm a collector, and no At'iest still bugs me to this day.

Though they are fun to play with on the PTR.

I have managed to get Sulfuras on druid, and trying to get motivation for Val'anyr since it's so awesome. Oh and I got both glaives on my druid, got them while I was farming cursed vision of sargeras on him, it took too many weeks to get it and In the meantime both glaives dropped TWICE. Too bad can't get achievement for them because druid can't equip them Then I once ran one BT for my monk and got the OH glaive for it, should try and go for MH on it haha.

Val'anyr is my personal favorite Legendary in game. The one I was most happy to get was Shadowmourne on my DK since it was while it was relevant, first one on server, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by playdoh View Post
    Val'anyr is my personal favorite Legendary in game. The one I was most happy to get was Shadowmourne on my DK since it was while it was relevant, first one on server, etc.
    Lucky, only legendary i got when it was relevant was Fangs on my Rogue, and like a month or so before MoP because Hunter's only legendary hapened before i got in serious raiding.

Deleted
    My warrior has Thunderfury, Sulfuras and both Warglaives. Warglaives are the "easy" legendaries imo since the actual weapon just drops. Matter of time.

My personal favorite is still Thunderfury, I had the bindings of the Windseeker from Garr since TBC but only started to farm the other half in Cataclysm. It took me 23 weeks in Cata to get the other binding + the eye of Sulfuras from Raggy to drop. It felt like 5 years, since I had the first binding in the bank for so long. :-) 2 legendaries on one day... that was a really epic moment!

I am on Blood Infusion quest on ICC axe aswell since cata but cba to go on atm... some day maybe :-)

Deleted
    Shaman: Sulfuras, Thunderfury, Valanyr, Dragonwrath
    Warrior: Warglaives

Future:
    farming Thoridal and finishing Shadowmourne (19/50 atm), both for my warrior
    i wont do fangs, i loath rogues, wont ever play one xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I got Sulfuras and both Warglaives. On my hunter.
    BECAUSE YES.
    Now i'm farming Black Temple with my rogue though.