Read my bloggings at ¡Viva Rich Greene! Life. Politics. Poetry.
That would just support class stacking.Class traits: Combat Orchestra: When two or more Bards play alongside their buffs can trigger and be triggered by whichever Bard, even by those who didn’t apply it.
Five Common MMO-C Misconceptions:
1. If I'm burnt out on WoW, the game must be less exciting than it was in BC/Wrath.
2. If Guild Wars 2 can do it, WoW should have done it 4-9 years ago.
3. Anything I don't get free is another way to milk the players for money.
4. "Don't hate me because I disagree" is a good way to shut down dissenting arguments.
5. GC is the root of all WoW's problems. Now that he is gone the game will be perfect again.
Anyway, a terpsichorean is meant to be a dancing dps with incredible agility and that makes use of his ability to put entertaining buffs and debuffs to stun and disorient his enemies or improve his combat skills. Basically a heavy debuffer melee combatant with great dodge skills since, u know, it has only cloth armor.
A thespian is in other words, an actor. It is supposed to be a pure support spec. All of the three specs use music to enhance their abilities so they fit into as a Bard.
---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 07:22 PM ----------
---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 07:24 PM ----------