numbers covering the pet frame

It's extremely annoying when numbers that cover half the pet frame prevent me from tracking it's health. Occasionally someone switches to the pet and if the frame would be entirely clear I would easily be able to just activate the shield wall or spam coil into it, but sometimes numbers just covers everything and I can't spend the entire time carefully looking at the pet frame in arenas. I was not able to find a solution to this issue in the in-game interface or google. Are my observation skills when looking in the interface terrible or do I actually have to get an addon/script for this?

I would suggest an add-on. I had to do this for a less serious reason... (Soloing old content as a Lock) Sometimes I couldn't see my pets health and he would die.

I use Icehud- it lets you put little "Arcs" or "half circles" as mana/health/energy bars for You, your pets, your targets, your focus, etc etc. Its easy to use, and looks very nice. I believe they also keep it updated.

Sadly, there is no Interface option for it
    Here's a script to remove them
    Code:
    /run PetHitIndicator:SetText(nil)PetHitIndicator.SetText = function() end

Quote Originally Posted by sshika View Post
    Sadly, there is no Interface option for it
    Here's a script to remove them
    Code:
    /run PetHitIndicator:SetText(nil)PetHitIndicator.SetText = function() end
    Thanks a lot! Gonna try it out in a bit. I don't understand how u script people come up with these kind of things lol.

EDIT: It worked indeed, ty!
    Last edited by Senathor; 2013-01-18 at 11:40 AM.