93 62.84%
  • I continue doing dailies after exalted

28 18.92%
  • I don't do dailies

13 8.78%
  • Other (explain please)

14 9.46%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    If killing time yes or helping a guildie get them done faster other than that nope.
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Haha nope! I just go for the rep achievements.

Nothing can hold me back!

Quote Originally Posted by Barberry View Post
    They give out an alright amt if you're constantly doing them, but you can still probably make way more from professions. I make way more from selling cards and such.
    Depends on a server. I have ~15 stacks of Golden Lotus in bank and no chance to sell it, or flasks, or gems

No, have 0 will to do them on other chars either after having to go through that. Would really wish you could get a boa tabard once exalted that you could use on other characters. Instead of having to repeat the daylies.

Or well the only ones I can get myself doing is the Tiller daylies and thats just due to what you get from it.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

If I'm bored sure..

I guess the only one I'll keep repeating is Golden Lotus, for the amount of lesser charms you get for a full clear. Although I hit exalted yesterday, so I might take a break from it...

The choice between staying sane and getting moar charms is a hard one..

Sure do - I dislike 5 mans too much, especially as tank. Don't so much mind them on my dps / healer.

My monk does cooking / fishing / Zen Pilgrimmage dailies which reward huge chunks of xp and the nice xp buff, big part of levelling when you have no time and just pop in on a coffee break.

Oh..did I say that I got the 10 000 dailies completed achieve a while ago? Loving dailies...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

If I still need achievements (Over their heads, Getting around with the shado pan, champion of Chi-ji, etc)
    To help a friend (that one daily for Klaxxi which requires two people to summon the Warlord at the terrace of Garthan)

I still do temple of the white tiger dailies when it's the AC set for the day because they are so short.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

I generally stop at Exalted, unless there's Achievements I still need (a la the Firelands one for doing every daily) or they give a special currency (like Ironpaw dailies) that can only be obtained through doing them. Or if there's a chance for something to drop from them, like the pet from the Firelands bag.
    But generally yeah, I only do it 'til I reach my goal (Exalted) and then I'm done.

I have around 600 coins left and i am exalted with all on my main and i don't do dailies. On my dk i am revered (no more benefits since i have the mounts) and i do 45 dailies a week for the charms. It sucks.