Poll: Do you do dailes?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Haha nope! I just go for the rep achievements.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by Barberry View Post
    They give out an alright amt if you're constantly doing them, but you can still probably make way more from professions. I make way more from selling cards and such.
    Depends on a server. I have ~15 stacks of Golden Lotus in bank and no chance to sell it, or flasks, or gems

15+ Year Old Account
    No, have 0 will to do them on other chars either after having to go through that. Would really wish you could get a boa tabard once exalted that you could use on other characters. Instead of having to repeat the daylies.

Or well the only ones I can get myself doing is the Tiller daylies and thats just due to what you get from it.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Deleted
    If I'm bored sure..

Deleted
    I guess the only one I'll keep repeating is Golden Lotus, for the amount of lesser charms you get for a full clear. Although I hit exalted yesterday, so I might take a break from it...

The choice between staying sane and getting moar charms is a hard one..

If I still need achievements (Over their heads, Getting around with the shado pan, champion of Chi-ji, etc)
    To help a friend (that one daily for Klaxxi which requires two people to summon the Warlord at the terrace of Garthan)

I still do temple of the white tiger dailies when it's the AC set for the day because they are so short.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

I generally stop at Exalted, unless there's Achievements I still need (a la the Firelands one for doing every daily) or they give a special currency (like Ironpaw dailies) that can only be obtained through doing them. Or if there's a chance for something to drop from them, like the pet from the Firelands bag.
    But generally yeah, I only do it 'til I reach my goal (Exalted) and then I'm done.

I have around 600 coins left and i am exalted with all on my main and i don't do dailies. On my dk i am revered (no more benefits since i have the mounts) and i do 45 dailies a week for the charms. It sucks.