Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    PvP
    Mists of Pandaria Season 2 Malevolent Gladiator’s PvP gear can now be purchased with Honor Points instead of Conquest Points, including weapons.
    one handed non caster weapons still cost conquest, a rogue buddy of mine is pretty furious right now after spending the last 2 days getting to 7250 honor on the season, anybody know why this is the case?

*Slight bump*

When did the new season start inn 5.2? 2 weeks from now on, or does nobody know (soon) ?
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Players in low level battlegrounds will have their effective level raised to the maximum level allowed in that battleground bracket. Players' base stats and spells are scaled accordingly and are treated as the same level when determining hits, misses, and critical effect chance.
    Posting it another time just incase anyone doesn't read it the first two times in this thread.

Best.

Change.

Ever.

No more "I won't BG for another 2-3 levels until everyone is yellow"!

Edit: I just sat here and thought about it for another 2-3 seconds, and isn't this also a bad thing. I mean, you'll hit more often, but your crit will be devalued? Lets say I have 30% crit chance at level 85... does that mean I will only have 5-15% crit chance when it scales me up to 89?
    You're pretty much a level 89 with horrible stats who can't even hit a damn since stats pretty much do not scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Doesn't matter the change is sex.

(sex = the benefits greatly outway the negative aspects).
    People are already going ballistic over this, it's a bad change and not a good one because they didn't do it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Players in low level battlegrounds will have their effective level raised to the maximum level allowed in that battleground bracket. Players' base stats and spells are scaled accordingly and are treated as the same level when determining hits, misses, and critical effect chance.
    Posting it another time just incase anyone doesn't read it the first two times in this thread.

Best.

Change.

Ever.

No more "I won't BG for another 2-3 levels until everyone is yellow"!

Edit: I just sat here and thought about it for another 2-3 seconds, and isn't this also a bad thing. I mean, you'll hit more often, but your crit will be devalued? Lets say I have 30% crit chance at level 85... does that mean I will only have 5-15% crit chance when it scales me up to 89?
    Actually haven't seen much difference with this, still missing a ton on my lvl 25 vs lvl 29
    I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species.