Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    There are full male boss raids? O_o
    Gruul's Lair.

At least I hope that's an all-male raid instance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durahal View Post
    Throne of the Kitchen
    laughed so hard at this.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Why should there be a raid like that? What purpose does it serve?
    Women rights, of course. They should have equal right to be our heroes' stepping stone to glory to male bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    This awesome. Keep going.
    I think the OP realized the terrible mistake he/she made and will never respond again.
    Women in WoW are always healers. If there was a raid of all bosses that healed I would quit.

-*Mersynd* - *Entensity* - *Stormscale US* - *Sig by Shyama*-

Ruby sanctum! with shemale pin..purple dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Onyxia's Lair doesn't count
    Yeah... it does, since y'know she was a female and it was a raid.

An all female raid... it would just be too easy. You could beat every boss by just having all the ranged dps attack from outside the kitchen. Everybody knows a woman can't leave the kitchen.

This topic is incredibly stupid but a lot of the replies are equally brainless.

Kitchen jokes? Come on...
    Last edited by Imnick; 2013-01-17 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Spelt equally as easily, oops

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattlehunter View Post
    It should be a raid filled with bosses that you don't kill, but protect from mobs while they stand there talking about how victimized they are by our patriarchical, mysogynistic culture.

Then we'll go back to killing the male bosses.
    I approve of this post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    This topic is incredibly stupid but a lot of the replies are easily brainless.

Kitchen jokes? Come on...
    Uh oh... we offended one. Quick everyone run before she berserks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manamontana View Post
    Gruul's Lair.

At least I hope that's an all-male raid instance.
    Are there even any ogre females? Or do they breed like harpies? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Livets View Post
    Uh oh... we offended one. Quick everyone run before she berserks!
    I'm a man, nice try though

Onixya's Lair. You say it doesn't count, it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Durahal View Post
    Throne of the Kitchen
    Sadly, this is wow and male characters are better at everything including cooking.

It's absolutely ridiculous to demand that there be an all-female raid instance other than Onyxia considering that the only all-male raid instances were in Vanilla (made mostly of elementals and dragonkin that don't have female models or even any voice actors at all) and Gruul's lair (which was tiny) and Eye of Eternity (clearly counts as much as Onyxia would)

Fighting obvious bigotry with the opposite form of bigotry helps nobody though, it just makes both of you look like prats instead of just the OP
    Last edited by Imnick; 2013-01-17 at 11:27 AM.

never. blizz only likes to make male characters.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Are there even any ogre females? Or do they breed like harpies? :S
    The ogres of Outland were shaped from stone and clay by the gronn-lords, and imbued with life like golems. The very idea of ogre gender is nonsensical.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

It's absolutely ridiculous to demand that there be an all-female raid instance other than Onyxia considering that the only all-male raid instances were the similarly tiny Eye of Eternity and Gruul's Lair (and Molten Core maybe? hard to tell with elementals with no voices)

Fighting obvious bigotry with the opposite form of bigotry helps nobody though, it just makes both of you look like prats instead of just the OP
    This is actually true

10+ Year Old Account
    It's absolutely ridiculous to demand that there be an all-female raid instance other than Onyxia considering that the only all-male raid instances were in Vanilla (made mostly of elementals and dragonkin that don't have female models or even any voice actors at all) and Gruul's lair (which was tiny) and Eye of Eternity (clearly counts as much as Onyxia would)

You are taking this way too seriously. You must be a very angry person, and for some odd reason you're a male defending this? You need to enjoy stupid things like this and if you can't, just stay out of it.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm fairly sure there arn't any female bosses in MSV, unless Elegon is female.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin