Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    So, execuse me for this stupid question, does this mean, as shaman i can transmorf swords upon axes? Like Illidian's blades?
    No. The same rule still applies in that you have to be able to equip the item (both transmog-ee and transmog-er).
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    No. The same rule still applies in that you have to be able to equip the item (both transmog-ee and transmog-er).
    Legendaries can't be mogged anyway, right?

"Balance, Feral, Windwalker, Retribution, Shadow, Enhancement and Elemental now gain 25% of the bonus healing provided by PvP Power (was 0%). Dedicated healers will continue to gain 50% of the bonus healing provided by PvP Power and 0% damage from PvP Power."

LMFAO WHAT IS THAT.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    "Balance, Feral, Windwalker, Retribution, Shadow, Enhancement and Elemental now gain 25% of the bonus healing provided by PvP Power (was 0%). Dedicated healers will continue to gain 50% of the bonus healing provided by PvP Power and 0% damage from PvP Power."

LMFAO WHAT IS THAT.
    Horribly overpowered for windwalkers with all the other buffs coming to monks in 5.2. Wont really affect shadow since they are getting a 30% nerf to flash heal anyways.

Yes, of course, make the Dk's even MORE op.

Deleted
    DAT LOW LEVEL BG THING IS A HUGE CHANGE...dunno if they thought it through

10+ Year Old Account
    They did a similar thing with low level bgs on SWTOR and it felt terrible and horrible to play,i kinda liked the feel that i nuked a level 14 at level 10,made it more of a triumph than charity from a fake buff...

Feeling for Disc priests and Warriors, take it in stride ladies and genitals.

"Polearms and staves can be transmogrified in to each other."

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Deleted
    Strongly agree he f-minus there's really a problem with the shield, the sacred does not arise because the DP is more powerful, it should be mostly or accumulate or y'en have two.
    I also played warrior for 8 years and I not cry every patch aillor I do not play my warrior since it thrives in the live since I prefer the up my priest.I just hope he will not kill the shadow priest because since the temp is there between the nerve and manaburn billion and other cd, thank you ...
    Last edited by mmoc08a488a8e5; 2013-01-19 at 09:02 AM.