Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    RIP Feral.
    /10 char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?
    developers really gone nuts..I'm really dissapointed, I always use to twink some level brackets when lvling my chars,now they gonna remove it cause of some whining noobs that can't afford atleast few herilooms?!
    damn whiners go do dungeons...ffs
    some bgs already giving like whole lvl in low lvl brackets, so scrubs now get it even more easy, gg blizzard... gg! finally put twinking to the grave!
    False. It doesn't sound like they level up your gear, just your level apportionment.

Hell, if anything, now you and your chums can make free accounts and just twink at 20, as you'll be level 24. All for freeeeeee.

Besides, if you're twinking, you should be able to rely on skill against an evenly geared foe, riiiiiiiiiigghhhhtt?
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2013-01-17 at 07:04 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Since the introduction of World of Warcraft, the Mage "Blink" spell has never worked exactly as intended.
    It has had several tweaks, but has never functioned the way Blizzard wanted.

So instead of actually making it work correctly, a Mage will now just "run really fast".
    Yeah, that sounds like a spell-caster (sarcasm).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    More likely a replacement meta gem with (ex.) +824 primary stats.
    Jewelcrafters would bitch.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

"Players in low level battlegrounds will have their effective level raised to the maximum level allowed in that battleground bracket."

- about friggin time

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?
    developers really gone nuts..I'm really dissapointed, I always use to twink some level brackets when lvling my chars,now they gonna remove it cause of some whining noobs that can't afford atleast few herilooms?!
    some bgs already giving like whole lvl in low lvl brackets, so scrubs now get it even more easy, gg blizzard... gg! finally put twinking to the grave!
    Yeah sucks to lose an OP advantage...? Looks like you need to get skills insted of outlvling/gearing everyone with your heirlooms, and no - not everyone can afford them (Me my self got all heirlooms, but that's not the point). So stop bitching about it, this is an awesome change to somewhat balance low lvl brackets, I remember I loved it in SWTOR, where only the gear made the difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Death Knight
    The Frost and Unholy tier-14 4-piece set bonus now increases the chance to trigger Sudden Doom and Killing Machine by 30%.

I assume this is tier-15, not 14. GC tweeted they wanted to change that dumb army one to something like this.
    \o/ for finally some warrior nerfs, now we just need 5.2 to actually hit to stand a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Jewelcrafters would bitch.
    JW don't have a JW only meta, so they shouldn't care. At least I don and I have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    This low level change need a fix: twinks (with xp blocked, not ganking noobs in xp-on bg) shouldn't scale up. There is a reason why they twink at said level.
    On a side note, Heirloom gear + enchant on xp-on BGs will always stomp new players. With or without scaling. Period.

Now about screwing real twinks.
    Example:
    I play twinks 70 atm.
    Before jumping on saying I kill lowbies and ungeared players: nope. My experience is OFF and only play agains other 70s BiS toons. Not leveling players. So haters take your rage elsewhere thanks.
    This change means my 70 twinks and their scaling will turn 74 in BG screwing my crits. It means re-gearing completely as a 74. Problem is, 74 gear is bad (beside engi 72 googles). It means: my bracket, my fun dies with this change and most will move on in upper or mostly lower brackets (19 or 64 is my guess). And god knows the fun of many already died with baseline resilience and 90% resilience 70 healers.

If this goes live I kan kiss most of my fun goodbye.
    I'm pretty sure with enough feedback Blizz will exempt locked xp BG's from the rule as normal levelers have no business in there.

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Death Knight
    The Frost and Unholy tier-14 4-piece set bonus now increases the chance to trigger Sudden Doom and Killing Machine by 30%.

I assume this is tier-15, not 14. GC tweeted they wanted to change that dumb army one to something like this.
    \o/ for finally some warrior nerfs, now we just need 5.2 to actually hit to stand a chance.
    Finaly some warrior nerfs? They have been nerfed the whole season.. I almost feel bad for them, but then they get lucky in a arena match and do a massive critt - and the feelings for them are gone.. The only big nerf they get in 5.2 is survability realy. Wonder how the new ToB will work though.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 08:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    JW don't have a JW only meta, so they shouldn't care. At least I don and I have one.
    No - but we make a shitload of gold from meta gems. But when people will start to get this new legendary meta gem, the whole market will crash.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Flash Heal healing has been reduced by 30%. A new passive (available at level 10) increases Flash Heal healing by 43% for Holy and Discipline Priests.
    And yet again, they nerf my PvE for your fucking PvP. <_<

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?
    I knew the last few twinks would rage. Okay soo. "Whining noobs that can't afford heirlooms", there are still people just starting playing or have 2 accounts, not everyone can afford heirloom simply because they don't have a 90.
    "Damn whiners go do dungoes" Reffering to my asnwer above also adding. Not everyone wanna do dungeons.
    Twinks ruin the game for the people who actually level doing bgs.
    Besides if you really wanna be as good as you think you are, why don't you just do bgs at level 90 or keep the game as close to balance as humanly possible? I mean, wth is so fun with being an overpowered twink oneshotting everyone else? No skills, no tactics no nothing, whats so brilliant about that? I don't get it??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    No, but they make them for people.

That's moniez they're losing out on!
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Fire mages still shit. gg

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    This low level change need a fix: twinks (with xp blocked, not ganking noobs in xp-on bg) shouldn't scale up. There is a reason why they twink at said level.
    On a side note, Heirloom gear + enchant on xp-on BGs will always stomp new players. With or without scaling. Period.

Now about screwing real twinks.
    Example:
    I play twinks 70 atm.
    Before jumping on saying I kill lowbies and ungeared players: nope. My experience is OFF and only play agains other 70s BiS toons. Not leveling players. So haters take your rage elsewhere thanks.
    This change means my 70 twinks and their scaling will turn 74 in BG screwing my crits. It means re-gearing completely as a 74. Problem is, 74 gear is bad (beside engi 72 googles). It means: my bracket, my fun dies with this change and most will move on in upper or mostly lower brackets (19 or 64 is my guess). And god knows the fun of many already died with baseline resilience and 90% resilience 70 healers.

If this goes live I kan kiss most of my fun goodbye.
    What is so fun ganking low levels bad geared people in bgs? What fun am I missing out on. No skills not tacts no nothing. You sir need a life if this is the goodbye letter to the fun... And don't go around giving bullshit about being a 70 twink or whatever. When your a twink you are one, you outgear everyone else trying to level by bg. Go on the trade chat and whine there, then "WTB NEW LIFE" Or find a private server with only twink or convice blizzard to make a realm for twink and twinks only, they ruin the game for everyone else really. So stop whining and acuire some actualy skills.

cause of some whining noobs that can't afford atleast few herilooms?!
    Yes because EVERY PERSON in a BG instantly has a level 90 in which to get heirlooms, after all its not like WoW EVER has new players joining amirite!?

This is more -fair- than you twinks stomping all over everything and laughing. Learn to play the game and max where at least some skill is required. Blizzard has said countless times, over and over that they do not nor will they ever support twinking. It is why they keep doing stuff to counter it. Like adding Exp to PVP and allowing people to turn off exp gains but then get put into their own group and not allowed in the normal BG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    So, execuse me for this stupid question, does this mean, as shaman i can transmorf swords upon axes? Like Illidian's blades?

Quote Originally Posted by Clonzoo View Post
    What is so fun ganking low levels bad geared people in bgs? What fun am I missing out on. No skills not tacts no nothing. You sir need a life if this is the goodbye letter to the fun... And don't go around giving bullshit about being a 70 twink or whatever. When your a twink you are one, you outgear everyone else trying to level by bg. Go on the trade chat and whine there, then "WTB NEW LIFE" Or find a private server with only twink or convice blizzard to make a realm for twink and twinks only, they ruin the game for everyone else really. So stop whining and acuire some actualy skills.
    Did you even read what he said...?
    And lvl 70 twinks got they exp locked, so they wont be teamed up against/with lvlers. They also do alot of arena, where they are up against equally geared twinks.
    He does by no means try to level at all, he most likely got alot of days played as lvl 70. So get your facts right before you start bitching, thanks.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 09:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    So, execuse me for this stupid question, does this mean, as shaman i can transmorf swords upon axes? Like Illidian's blades?
    Yes, and no. You can't transmog into legendary items. But you can transmog your axe into a sword or mace.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Did you even read what he said...?
    And lvl 70 twinks got they exp locked, so they wont be teamed up against/with lvlers. They also do alot of arena, where they are up against equally geared twinks.
    He does by no means try to level at all, he most likely got alot of days played as lvl 70. So get your facts right before you start bitching, thanks.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 09:02 AM ----------

So you are saying that the 70 twinks are locked out and only battle against other who have locked they're experiene? Then tell it to blizz, if this is how it works out for 70's blizz should listen. But I haven't heard anything like people in level 70 with exp lock are banned for the other bgs where they actually have exp lock of. If this is true, I take back what I said to him, if not go buy a new life!

Hunters get the middle finger again.

Why is that they remove Head enchants for being "too restrictive", but add a new (arguably mandatory) meta gem from a 3 stage legendary quest line? Seems a bit dishonest.