Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimar235 View Post
    I'm pretty sure with enough feedback Blizz will exempt locked xp BG's from the rule as normal levelers have no business in there.
    I never put anything past blizzard.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 08:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Clonzoo View Post
    I mean, wth is so fun with being an overpowered twink oneshotting everyone else? No skills, no tactics no nothing, whats so brilliant about that? I don't get it??
    whats so fun about doing 90 bgs?

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 08:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Clonzoo View Post
    What is so fun ganking low levels bad geared people in bgs? What fun am I missing out on. No skills not tacts no nothing. You sir need a life if this is the goodbye letter to the fun... And don't go around giving bullshit about being a 70 twink or whatever. When your a twink you are one, you outgear everyone else trying to level by bg. Go on the trade chat and whine there, then "WTB NEW LIFE" Or find a private server with only twink or convice blizzard to make a realm for twink and twinks only, they ruin the game for everyone else really. So stop whining and acuire some actualy skills.
    Did you not even read his post? or you just going on your personal history twink rage?

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 08:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    Learn to play the game and max where at least some skill is required.
    Didn't know you don't learn to play the game till max level.....or that 1-89 takes no skill.
    Last edited by Zokten; 2013-01-17 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    So, execuse me for this stupid question, does this mean, as shaman i can transmorf swords upon axes? Like Illidian's blades?
    No. The same rule still applies in that you have to be able to equip the item (both transmog-ee and transmog-er).
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM/Surv Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost/Fire Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Demo/Destro Yin - WW

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    No. The same rule still applies in that you have to be able to equip the item (both transmog-ee and transmog-er).
    Legendaries can't be mogged anyway, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
    Stupid! New things are always much better then the old things...
    New Star wars > old Star wars (crappy special effects anyone lol!)
    Justine Beiber > the beatles (shitty copycats music lol!)
    Twilligt > dracula, do I even need to comment loooool
    yea its probably nostalgia

"Balance, Feral, Windwalker, Retribution, Shadow, Enhancement and Elemental now gain 25% of the bonus healing provided by PvP Power (was 0%). Dedicated healers will continue to gain 50% of the bonus healing provided by PvP Power and 0% damage from PvP Power."

LMFAO WHAT IS THAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    "Balance, Feral, Windwalker, Retribution, Shadow, Enhancement and Elemental now gain 25% of the bonus healing provided by PvP Power (was 0%). Dedicated healers will continue to gain 50% of the bonus healing provided by PvP Power and 0% damage from PvP Power."

LMFAO WHAT IS THAT.
    Horribly overpowered for windwalkers with all the other buffs coming to monks in 5.2. Wont really affect shadow since they are getting a 30% nerf to flash heal anyways.

Yes, of course, make the Dk's even MORE op.

Mechagnome
    DAT LOW LEVEL BG THING IS A HUGE CHANGE...dunno if they thought it through

They did a similar thing with low level bgs on SWTOR and it felt terrible and horrible to play,i kinda liked the feel that i nuked a level 14 at level 10,made it more of a triumph than charity from a fake buff...

Feeling for Disc priests and Warriors, take it in stride ladies and genitals.

"Polearms and staves can be transmogrified in to each other."

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

+4s to haunt, YES PLOX

Strongly agree he f-minus there's really a problem with the shield, the sacred does not arise because the DP is more powerful, it should be mostly or accumulate or y'en have two.
    I also played warrior for 8 years and I not cry every patch aillor I do not play my warrior since it thrives in the live since I prefer the up my priest.I just hope he will not kill the shadow priest because since the temp is there between the nerve and manaburn billion and other cd, thank you ...
    Last edited by lopane; 2013-01-19 at 09:02 AM.