Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Minginging View Post
    Might as well state how 1-stack is going to be 0-stack
    Oh, and overpower is now 10 rage... so, not only the D-stance nerf, but now warriors have to be in battle stance much more often
    Shockwave from 20 second CD to 40 (but back to 20 on hitting 3 targets, aka sometimes in BGs and quite rarely in arena)
    cheers. will update

Deleted
    Enrage nerf, I mean the reduction for 40% increased physical was absolutely disgusting. Sometimes it even took 3 globals to kill someone.

What the hell is this 2005 or the first time you've been nerfed? Get over it and move on. These lists do nothing to help and just make you look bitter, a well structured post with reasoned arguments on the other hand.

The sad thing is warriors are still one of the best classes in the game even with those nerfs. The only thing I hate about the new patch notes is another nerf to second wind which feels like it's in an alright spot on live not to good but not to bad my 2 cents.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Deleted
    To make your post 100% accurate you need to add buffs to warriors aswell. Can't really think of many right now but from the blue post today: 100% from haste, no dissarm while bladestorm. no cost on procced wild strikes...

I hope people aren't trying to defend the current state of the warrior class...

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbleem View Post
    Just goes to show how overpowered they were. Even with all those nerfs they're still one of the strongest classes (PvP-wise, I don't pay much attention to PvE).
    Wait til 5.2 season 13 to see just how wrong you are...

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 05:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    I hope people aren't trying to defend the current state of the warrior class...
    Outside of tfb, the current 5.1 state of the warrior class is right up there with the 5.2 state of uh dks, rogues. The other nerfs are hitting warriors HARD where they shouldn't be hit.

Wait til you're getting kited/ignored just like you were in 4.3 during an arena match. For every new charge we got other classes got more ways to kite a warrior. EVERY class got more ways to kite a warrior. It's fun being kited by rogues, dks, rets, enhance as they wait on their highest damaging abilities to dive back in and hit harder than 3 of our abilities combined.

Our answer to this susceptibility to kiting was high damage reduction/major healing through defensive stance and second wind. Now that those are nerfed to oblivion and now that we have no viable other options (victory rush STILL sucks) don't expect warriors many warriors to be struggling for rank 1.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2013-01-17 at 05:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    4) In an attempt to make playstyle better, Execute damage was nerfed and MS, OP, BT, RB damage was buffed. And then they nerfed MS, OP, BT, RB to original levels.
    I haven't seen any announce where Execute was gonna be nerfed. Did I miss this? Or is it a ninja nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by Robles View Post
    How are people calling warriors OP?

Can you open your eyes a little?
    Warriors were never op ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbleem View Post
    Just goes to show how overpowered they were. Even with all those nerfs they're still one of the strongest classes (PvP-wise, I don't pay much attention to PvE).
    Your an enhancement shaman everything is OP to you. But most of these Nerfs have not happened yet. Best part is after they go live and were the worst class in the game not a single person besides warriors will try and defend us getting some buffs again.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Wait til 5.2 season 13 to see just how wrong you are...
    Still one of the strongest =/= Will be one of the strongest

But I'm certain with your ability to see the future you already know they don't have a high representation in S13.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirinya View Post
    I haven't seen any announce where Execute was gonna be nerfed. Did I miss this? Or is it a ninja nerf?
    It's a while ago. November or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    It's a while ago. November or something.
    Ah, yeah I thought it was recent.

Deleted
    Whether they are OP or not, I'm not sure - after Warriors got spit on in Cataclysm, I considered myself a good player in warrior PvP but I had to put in more effort to stay even par, so I changed main - I thought I might regret it after seeing warriors being amazing, but of course I still follow these forums and the changes, safe to say now I DON'T regret changing main. Feel sorry for you lot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by azeljin View Post
    To make your post 100% accurate you need to add buffs to warriors aswell. Can't really think of many right now but from the blue post today: 100% from haste, no dissarm while bladestorm. no cost on procced wild strikes...
    They could give us 300% haste it wouldnt make us gear differently nor would it make any real impact...
    If bladestorm wasnt hitting like a wet noddle it could MAYBE make a diff, but it doesn't...
    Blood surge is a stupid prc that just feels clunky, 10 rage here or there doesnt really matter, maybe it does for pvp.

And the reason you cant find any fucking buffs is cause we dont get any...they just nerf nerf nerf for this ridiclous worthless piece of shit called PVP and im soooo feeeed up with it...................
    Last edited by mmoc51f27689b0; 2013-01-18 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    They could give us 300% haste it wouldnt make us gear differently nor would it make any real impact...
    There would be some real changes necessary. Why the hell are warriors the last class in the game that doesn't even get faster gcds from haste it's just ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azeljin View Post
    guess what guys?more nerfs for warriors-so add these to your list!

blue quote
    "We have heard the concerns of Overpower inherent dodge avoidance in addition with dodge proc'ing Overpower might do strange things with Expertise. We are considering changes, but are loathe to nerf one of the cool quirks that Overpower has had forever".

"We were concerned that our buffs to haste and mastery were enough to get Arms warriors to regem or be angry about passing on drops to say DKs. That's not the goal. We just wanted to make some of the stats better. We think the changes to Taste for Blood for Arms already make mastery slightly better for them, so we are reverting the change back to 55% for Strikes of Opportunity. (It was 75% in an earlier PTR build.) We also reduced the haste buff from +100% to +50%. It's still a big increase over live."

they reverted the buffs to mastery and haste-lmfao.

but wait there still more nerfs!

"Similarly, we were concerned that the changes to Taste for Blood devalued expertise too much for Arms. We changed the Overpower granted by dodge to 1 charge. It's still 2 for using Mortal Strike. However, we also reverted an earlier change that let Mortal Strike proc Overpower even if the Mortal Strike missed.

there are no buff for warriors only nerfs.anything new we got in mop has been nerfed or removed.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    enjoying the harem in Den of Mortal Delights
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    guess what guys?more nerfs for warriors-so add these to your list!

blue quote
    "We have heard the concerns of Overpower inherent dodge avoidance in addition with dodge proc'ing Overpower might do strange things with Expertise. We are considering changes, but are loathe to nerf one of the cool quirks that Overpower has had forever".

"We were concerned that our buffs to haste and mastery were enough to get Arms warriors to regem or be angry about passing on drops to say DKs. That's not the goal. We just wanted to make some of the stats better. We think the changes to Taste for Blood for Arms already make mastery slightly better for them, so we are reverting the change back to 55% for Strikes of Opportunity. (It was 75% in an earlier PTR build.) We also reduced the haste buff from +100% to +50%. It's still a big increase over live."

they reverted the buffs to mastery and haste-lmfao.

but wait there still more nerfs!

"Similarly, we were concerned that the changes to Taste for Blood devalued expertise too much for Arms. We changed the Overpower granted by dodge to 1 charge. It's still 2 for using Mortal Strike. However, we also reverted an earlier change that let Mortal Strike proc Overpower even if the Mortal Strike missed.

there are no buff for warriors only nerfs.anything new we got in mop has been nerfed or removed.
    T_T
    even if blizzard makes us cata warriors again (we are getting closer) im still going to play my warrior with all pride T_T

Deadly Calm is removed in 5.2, nothing to compensate, just a flat loss

-=-Sig by Rivellana-=-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JDarkslayerx View Post
    T_T
    even if blizzard makes us cata warriors again (we are getting closer) im still going to play my warrior with all pride T_T
    and thats your mistake!quit the game and cancel your account.then type in that little box your reason for quitting is because of the over nerfing and removal of warrior ability's.all blizz cares about is $,why pay for something "warrior" and that product is shit?would u keep going back to the same car dealer if every time you purchased a car it broken down on you,no.

there will be more nerfs in 5.3,that when warriors will be back to cata bad.

However, we also reverted an earlier change that let Mortal Strike proc Overpower even if the Mortal Strike missed.

that is a bad nerf right there.what can you do if you miss MS and cant OP?read bwteen the lines,you can see blizz does not have a fukcing clue.
    Last edited by meathead; 2013-01-19 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    However, we also reverted an earlier change that let Mortal Strike proc Overpower even if the Mortal Strike missed.
    Don't really need to read between the lines to see that this is absolutely retarded.