Help me compile a list of all warrior nerfs since Beta
List of Warrior nerfs since Beta:
1) PVP 4 pieces bonus. Heroic leap doesn't break roots instead it increases movespeed by 70% for 3 seconds.
2) Glyph of gag order does not work on players
3) Dragon Roar had it's damage significantly reduced.
4) In an attempt to make playstyle better, Execute damage was nerfed and MS, OP, BT, RB damage was buffed. And then they nerfed MS, OP, BT, RB to original levels.
5) Avatar does not longer make you immune to slows and roots and it no longer generate more rage.
6) Second wind nerf (not sure how - battle fatigue?). It's just not 3%. It also doesn't work while stunned.
7) Defensive stance nerfed to 15%
8) Glyph of heroic leap does not do additional damage
9) Warbringer stun DR's with all other stuns.
10) Taste for blood nerfed initially to 3 stacks and then to 1 stack.
11) Intimidating Shout cooldown was raised from 60 seconds to 90 seconds.
12) Shockwave cooldown increased from 20 seconds to 40 seconds.
13) Overpower now costs 10 rage. Up from 0.
14) deadly calm removed
That's all i can think for now. I am sure i forget some.
The entire topic is a complaint hence your wording 'nerf', class balances happen all the time, warriors in particular are used to it.
If these changes had not/will not be made we would have been completely op.
Explain the point of this thread if it isn't a complaint?
---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 08:36 AM ----------
The point of the thread is to create a list of all the nerfs, to use them when discussing class balance. For example If I say DK's are unbalanced because they do twice my damage, I will have a reference to what exactly happened to warriors to drastically reduce my damage.
Might as well state how 1-stack is going to be 0-stack
Oh, and overpower is now 10 rage... so, not only the D-stance nerf, but now warriors have to be in battle stance much more often
Shockwave from 20 second CD to 40 (but back to 20 on hitting 3 targets, aka sometimes in BGs and quite rarely in arena)