Holy Paladin Looking for Raid Team

Hello

I am currently looking for a hard mode focused raiding guild that raids any where between 3-4 times a week. I am more interested in joining a 25 man group but will not look down any 10 man guilds as well. With my current situation my guild just disbanded due to lack of attendance. I am looking for a progression focused guild that is looking to down content pre nerf. I am look for a guild that raids between 5pm EST and 11pm EST

My character name is Xaud on Khadgar and is currently ilevel 504 in holy and 487 in ret

History
    I started playing World of Warcraft in 2007 did not get into the raiding scene until the start of Wrath. Everything listed below was during present content:

Full Clear 25 / 10 Naxx
    Full Clear 25 / 10 Uldular
    Full clear 25/ 10 TOC
    4/5 Clear TOGC 10/25 * downed anub after ICC was released
    12/12 normal ICC both 10 and 25
    11/12 Heroic ICC with uncountable hours on LK * Guild stopped raiding at this point did not focous on RS Hm only normal
    12/12 Normal Teir 11
    6/12 Heroic Teir 11 * about the lowest point of my raiding experience
    7/7 Normal Firelands
    6/7 Heroic Firelands
    8/8 normal Dragon Soul
    8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
    11/12 Teir 14
    4/14 ToT

I am 21 years old currently at university studying Economics and in my free time I like to play wow because of the competitive atmosphere the raiding game has to offer. I experienced Holy Paladin that works well with a team and am open minded and willing to try new things, love theory crafting and have both respectable experience playing Ret and Prot. If there is any questions about Logs, armory or Screen shots I can give them out just not on this page due to lack of posts. I can be reached by gamer tag Xaud1611

The Church is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild on Darkspear. We love World of Warcraft, and we aim to offer a vibrant raiding community for PvE raiding. We are a 25-Man progression raiding guild and our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

Raid schedule:
    T|W|Th (+Fridays during the first week or two of progression)
    8:00-11:30PM MST

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org . Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

bump sorry looking for Eastern Standard times 5-11pm

1/13 H t 15
    12/16 H t14

*Potential paid xfer for Holy Paladin/healer Priest or restoration shaman!*

** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
    ** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/ne...he-guild-realm

What we need from you:
    - Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
    - Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
    - Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
    - Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
    - A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
    - A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wo...kwing-descent/
    http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/in...rtyr/#more-725

Standard raid schedule:
    Sunday-Wednesday
    8:30-12:00 EST

High Need
    Holy Paladin
    Hunter
    Shadow Priest
    Mage
    Warlock

RealID
    GM & RL: Donthealme#1551

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
    Meows/Pathosìs, DHM/Worldboss, or Cishir
    Apply at
    http://www.blessthemartyrguild.com/f...wforum.php?f=3

10+ Year Old Account
    [H][Arthas] <Static> 25m (Wed/Thur/Mon 8:30-12:30 EST)

T15:
    4/13 Heroic

T14:
    16/16 Heroic
    US #47 H:Sha of Fear

www.staticraid.com

RealID:
    virbitsky.nick@gmail.com
    wowmmoftw@gmail.com
    Vicious#1889

Server/Faction: Burning Blade Horde
    Raid Info: 25 Man. All loot is handled via a loot council.
    Raid Schedule: Monday-Thursday 7:45-11:00pm EST. Invites go out about 15 minutes before raid and expect to pull at the stroke of 7:45.
    Contacts:Cmead021 at yahoo.com
    Saiyan227 at ymail.com
    Aeriya#1126

Current Progression:

H MSV 6/6
    H HoF 4/6
    H ToES 1/4
    ToT 1/12 Heroic

Who is Aegis of Fire?

Aegis of Fire has a long history on Burning Blade since its origins over 7 years ago. We have maintained a strong presence on the server by pushing progression on a lighter than normal raid schedule (12 h/wk). You can expect a stable guild that is in it for the long haul. Most of our core has enjoyed playing through Cata and into MoP with each other. You can find any more information on us at aof-guild dot com

Who are you?

You should be a capable and intelligent player who likes to push for new boss kills on a nightly basis. We are looking for members who don't need their hand held through content and can manage their class to its fullest. Being able to theorycraft your class and then put those ideas into play is what we are looking for. Our trial period can last up to a month, but proven players rarely take that long to attain raider status. During your trial period you are expected to maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible, with a bare minimum of 90%.

Current Needs

Immediate spot open for warrior/DK/Monk tank
    All DPS except warriors and rogues.
    Resto Shaman
    Holy Paladin w/ viable dps OS

Although this is what we are looking for the most, exceptional applicants of any class will always be considered. Also to be noted is that we do not recruit for the bench as we already run a very lean roster. These are immediate raid spots that will see progress right away.

If you're looking for a long lasting guild that will continue to push progress for this expansion and the next than we are the guild you're looking for. Don't hesitate to head over to aof-guild dot com and throw an application up. Or if you would prefer a more immediate response you can contact any of the names listed above.

Hope to hear from you!