LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    Ugh ugly.

Every single T15 set is ugly.

That's a first.
    That is like,your opinion

Deleted
    Don't like the dk set, at all

Dk set set as a semi skull mouth and spike...I am fine with it :P (All dk set need spike :P)

I'm liking the theme for the shaman set, but the robe texture looks a little too cloth-ish. DK set is pretty awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    That stove pet reminds me of a bossfight in Conker's Bad Fur Day ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    i'd love to see that shaman tier on a troll shammy

i imagine that the set was practically made for them
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

The DK set looks no more DK-ish than it does say Hunter or Warrior. When I look at it, I just don't get a feeling of 'master of death and decay.'

Did Hugo Weaver do Lorthemar's voice?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know how I feel about the shaman set facemask. Looks a little too unstructured.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally a snake model that isn't terrible. Having kept snakes for 16 years, I'll definitely be getting this pet in game!

The DK tier looks fantastic. I really don't like the shaman set. It's a bummer because I play my shaman the most.

As a whole I really don't care for many sets, pvp or pve. They're really lack luster.

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    The DK set looks no more DK-ish than it does say Hunter or Warrior. When I look at it, I just don't get a feeling of 'master of death and decay.'
    I kinda agree, but at the same time DK sets can't be all skulls and blue steel all the time. That would get old. Actually, it GOT old in Wrath, so something a bit different is nice.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    I agree but at the same time It's nice for once to not look like a metal album cover.

DK set = crotch alien

Deleted
    I really like the Shaman gear. It fits what comes to my mind when I think of a Shaman - mysterious, perhaps not strictly benevolent, but still powerful.

DK set looks like it's made out of Zerglings. :-D

Shaman set looks cool minus the mask. It be better as a helm... though it give a real Twilight Princess vibe you know what I'm saying? I'm praying the PVP set looks better.

So far DK tier sucks, thank Blizz they implemented Xmogging so we don't have to look at it.

Guess I'll have to get a haircut since I'll have my helm hidden for the entirety of T15.

The crotch mouth on the DK set reminds me of the movie Teeth.

that DK tier set looks fucking awesome. All I gotta say is blizzard has seriously upped the tier quality this expansion. I would do terrible terrible things to get that set, looks SO awesome.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone else look at the loading screen and think, "1.21 jigawatts!"

<_<