Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This xpac is just so freaking awesome.

Deleted
    As i posted before, he talks about 'Titan magic' while holding 'the heart', and right after he sees the universe and gets possessed.

I believe in Wrathion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post
    Indeed, gotta say the lore of this expansion is outstanding. Blizzard really have outdone themselves with Mists.
    Its terrible, and has nothing to do with previous lore whatsoever. If you want great lore, look only to TBC and all its story lines and archs.

Kid got in over his head

Deleted
    I was under the impression that it was not actually him talking - it's just a recording from the past. My theory: the mogu had to guard/rebuild/something the titan that died while fighting the old gods. "None of them remember..oh the irony" <- Lorewalker Cho said almost the same, the mogu don't actually remember why and for what they are here.

Seriously, this expansion is so awesome. Blizzard have really tried to better themselves this time round, genuinely proud of their efforts so far. Thank god the naysayers were wrong
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Its terrible, and has nothing to do with previous lore whatsoever. If you want great lore, look only to TBC and all its story lines and archs.
    And we're supposed to take your opinion as fact? New lore develops Jaylock. Get over it. This is some of the best stuff that's come. It makes BC look like a complete joke.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    The Old Gods killed a Titan in the battle for azeroth, not the legion, the legion has never actually faught a Titan before here in Azeroth.
    (That we know)

Also, lol Jaylock, you never change sir.

Okay Jaylock.

Cuz your opinion is law Jaylock.

Cuz most of the stuff you always have to say about WoW negatively makes 100% sense Jaylock.

And after vehemently defended Mists lately and then all of a sudden trashing it for no reason Jaylock.

As well as the fact I'm a writer as my career and find the writing ability of this expansion amazing Jaylock.

Okay Jaylock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Yep TBC had such awesome lore, picking shredder keys out of dog poop was so awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    Yep TBC had such awesome lore, picking shredder keys out of dog poop was so awesome!
    Ah, you forgot the "Merely a setback" by the way. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    damn they dont know im alive

i really hope we get more clarification on this its amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    Not a great example you used...

Deleted
    Ok, Illidan is alive... and why is he enemy? Kael'Thas and demons what? Why? TBC storytelling was so horrible that i still have nightmares from it...

Where's the sign: "Please don't feed the Trolls"

Awesome. I'm trying to stop looking at these spoilers but, i can't! I just want more and more!

Blizzard why you torture us!!??

My opinion about the titan: Sargeras must be rebuilt. Wrathion will use us as puppets to rebuild Sargeras and then we will fight him on the final raid of the Burning Legion Expansion (or a major patch before Sargeras).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Not a great example you used...
    Why? TBC was full of such menial quests that had no relevence to anything resembling a bigger picture.

Ok, Illidan is alive... and why is he enemy? Kael'Thas and demons what? Why? TBC storytelling was so horrible that i still have nightmares from it...
    Exactly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Okay Jaylock.

Cuz your opinion is law Jaylock.

Cuz most of the stuff you always have to say about WoW negatively makes 100% sense Jaylock.

And after vehemently defended Mists lately and then all of a sudden trashing it for no reason Jaylock.

As well as the fact I'm a writer as my career and find the writing ability of this expansion amazing Jaylock.

Okay Jaylock.
    Just because you are a writer doesn't make your view of writing good. There are many terrible writers / books out there. (not saying you are terrible, just making a point)

TBC was the most connected, well written lore they had. It stemmed from their popular RTS games. Lore in mope is now made up on the spot...

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 04:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    He is only alive in the caverns of time instance: "Well of Eternity" where you, you know, go BACK IN TIME to help him...

Quote Originally Posted by Slitharion View Post
    I was under the impression that it was not actually him talking - it's just a recording from the past. My theory: the mogu had to guard/rebuild/something the titan that died while fighting the old gods. "None of them remember..oh the irony" <- Lorewalker Cho said almost the same, the mogu don't actually remember why and for what they are here.
    Wrathion also alludes to them apparently having been created for a rather specific and limited purpose... MoP lore might turn out to be far more complicated than it originally appeared.
    JHe is only alive in the caverns of time instance: "Well of Eternity" where you, you know, go BACK IN TIME to help him...
    Your powers of reading comprehension are failing you. He certainly was alive when we stormed the Black Temple. Otherwise, that would have been a rather pointless act.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Your powers of reading comprehension are failing you. He certainly was alive when we stormed the Black Temple. Otherwise, that would have been a rather pointless act.
    No duh Sherlock, we killed him in the Black Temple. He was referring to him still being alive after we had killed him... to which i responded.

Also, as a side note:

(thought bubble) "Jaylock wonders to himself how many of these posters actually played TBC while it was RELEVANT content..." "I wonder how many of these posters actually completed all of TBC raid content while it was RELEVANT content..."