Vent post stupid loot

SPENT 3 HOURS KILLING H ELEGON USED COIN FOR LOOT GET LOOT

STARCRUSHER GAUNTLETS

WHO THE FUCK WOULD USE STARCRUSHER GAUNTLETS HOLY FUCK WHY DO THEY EXIST
    NOT EVEN RETS WOULD USE THEM BECAUSE THEY NEED THEIR SET BONUSES THESE GLOVES
    CAN GET FUCKED

I DELETED THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS BECAUSE I DIDNT WANNA RIP THE VENDOR OFF 17 GOLD BECAUSE
    I AM A NICE GUY LIKE THAT

AND NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT FUCKING MIND WOULD WASTE 1.5 SECONDS DISENCHANTING SUCH SHITTY GLOVES

FOR FUCK SAKE IM STUCK WITH SHITTY LFR SHINKA AND THAT WAS A HELLUVA CHANCE TO GET MY H STARSHATTER WOULD OF BEEN OVER THE GODDAM MOON BUT NO

"Coins are there to give you an edge in loot" - SHITFUCK 2013

WHEN THE COIN GIVES ME GLOVES LIKE THAT, THATS NO FUCKING EDGE, THATS JUST A FORK TO MY FUCKING EYE SOCKET

TLDR: ELDER LIN OR W/E HER FUCKING NAME IS AND HER COINS ARE A MASSIVE FAGGOTS, SO IS ELEGON AND HIS STUPID HOLOGRAPHIC FUCKFACE, ROLLED A COIN DIDNT GET H STARSHATTER GOT THOSE SHITTY GLOVES I WOULD HONESTLY HONEST TO GOD HONEST TO BUDDHA HONEST TO EVERY FUCKING KNOWN DEITY UNDER THE FUCKING SUN WOULD HAVE PREFERRED NOTHING OVER THOSE GLOVES, I HOPE THOSE GLOVES ROT IN THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL BUT WAIT NOT EVEN SATAN WOULD WANT SUCH SHITTY GLOVES, SUSPEND ME BAN ME MODS SORRY ABOUT THIS SO BLOODY MAD OVERMAD/192873747 FUCK ME IN THE ASS.

IN THE WARRIOR THREAD BECAUSE I PLAY ONE, FUCK YOU

wow....vent is vent...thats quite some language in there

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    this goes a tad bit beyond 'vent'.... just reported it, so a mod can delete / lock etc.
    *Minaah* lvl 120 / Resto & Balance Druid -- GM of Onslaught on Doomhammer-US, Horde

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this. Post constructively in the future, not in all caps, and with acceptable language, please.