Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
7
... LastLast
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    And your point is what exactly ?, we all know Thorim was a bad-ass as far as keepers go he had immense power.
    Not only that but The actual fight encounter with Thorim was harder than anything mop has thrown at us.
    Not really, unless you're raiding LFR.
    Most people do not realize the talent and skill it requires to be in a top guild. Many of you think its only about time invested, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

  2. #82
    Has it ever crossed anyone's mind that the Titans could be a rather large race with the Pantheon itself acting as a singular/separate entity.

    I mean we all know the Pantheon consists of nothing other than titans but blizz has never given us a reason to believe that the pantheon was all that remained of titan society.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    Has it ever crossed anyone's mind that the Titans could be a rather large race with the Pantheon itself acting as a singular/separate entity.

    I mean we all know the Pantheon consists of nothing other than titans but blizz has never given us a reason to believe that the pantheon was all that remained of titan society.
    That is the general assumption when we talk about them actually.
    Most people do not realize the talent and skill it requires to be in a top guild. Many of you think its only about time invested, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    That was a Blue, who can easily be wrong. They could have easily meant we have not seen a Greater Titan or named titan yet, and these big boulder people are merely lesser ones.
    While it is possible the blue could be wrong, we have no reason to assume they are wrong until proven otherwise by future lore or comments, nor does anything in game make me think the keepers are actual titans and not constructs.

  5. #85
    Elemental Lord Noomz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In my head, where crazy happens.
    Posts
    8,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewan View Post


    Mortal Kombat ftw
    Ah yeah, that must be it. Does the boss do lightning damage?

  6. #86
    I am Murloc! Gothicshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In Thrall's loving embrace, all hail ThrallChrist.
    Posts
    5,029
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    ...
    I think Ra-den is a titan
    In response to OP, I'll comment on several other posts as I read though them.

    Ra-den is a titanic watcher, and there are many of them.

    Ironaya, Lore Keeper of Norgannon, and Archaedas were the first 3 players met back in Vanilla, they are powerful creations of the titans. However they are not titans. However they give clue to what the titans are like.


    List of known Titanic Watchers.

    Archaedas <Ancient Stone Watcher>
    Ironaya
    Lore Keeper of Norgannon
    Freya
    Avatar of Freya
    Hodir
    Loken
    Mimiron
    Thorim
    Tyr
    Auriaya
    Maiden of Grief
    Creteus
    Jotun <The Curse Bearer>
    Chamber Overseer
    Storm Tempered Keeper
    Kologarn WotLK
    Lore Keeper of Norgannon (Ulduar)
    Algalon the Observer
    Ammunae
    Isiset
    Rajh
    Setesh
    Watcher of Norgannon
    Antechamber Guardian
    The Uldum watchers
    Maiden of Virtue
    Aman
    Myzrael
    The Etymidian
    Nablya <The Watcher>

    Related race
    Moam and the Obsidian destroyers
    Obsidian Sentinel
    Stone Keeper

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Ah yeah, that must be it. Does the boss do lightning damage?
    Well the Thunder King got his super lightning powers by stealing them from Ra-den so...

  8. #88
    Stood in the Fire DaHomieG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cliffside Park, New Jersey
    Posts
    494
    >Throne of Thunder
    >of Thunder
    >Thunder

    >Ra-den

    ....


  9. #89
    I am Murloc! Gothicshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In Thrall's loving embrace, all hail ThrallChrist.
    Posts
    5,029
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    but he was the first one to be called a titan in-game.
    Actually, hints and clues from day one have hinted that All Titans are Humaniod Machines, which means when a Titan makes a Keeper he is making a Titan for a Job and all Titans have a Job.

    This is the list of All Titans.

    Aman'Thul

    Eonar

    Norgannon

    Golganneth

    Khaz'goroth

    And removed from status as Titan Sargeras

    What this means Titans are not a race, but a Job. The Race includes all Titanic Creations.

  10. #90
    He's a Dinosaur.
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse (25-N) testing is complete! Today's Wisdom:
    One man's Trash is another Man's Heroic Boss.

  11. #91
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Muskegon, MI
    Posts
    353
    "Titan Keeper" is a shortened way of saying "Keeper of Titans" not "A Titan that is a Keeper."

  12. #92
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    16,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    It feels like Ra'den is a reference to something, the name seems vaguely familiar.
    here is a hint

    MOOORTTTAAAALLLL COMBAT

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 07:16 PM ----------

    he is no diff from thorim and co

    constructed/created by the titans

    this guy just got a raw deal.

    btw few pages back... algalon seeing loken's death on his Iphone....... i think that is exactly how it happned, but it wow form
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2013-01-17 at 07:17 PM.

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    here is a hint

    MOOORTTTAAAALLLL KOMBAT
    fixed that for you :P

  14. #94
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    16,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewan View Post
    fixed that for you :P
    bloody dragonborne.... correcting my grammar! I SEE YOUR AVATAR DRAGONBORNE! as jarl of whiterun..... crap wrong greymane


    we have yet to really see any titans ingame, the closest is actually in vanilla. when you see some dude named amul if i remember right, i think the quest was removed

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 07:21 PM ----------

    http://www.wowpedia.org/Aman

    in vanilla it was guessed it was a projection of aman'thul
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2013-01-17 at 07:22 PM.

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  15. #95
    I am Murloc! Gothicshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In Thrall's loving embrace, all hail ThrallChrist.
    Posts
    5,029
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    wowpedia is written by fans, it's not official. the dungeon journal is official.
    WOWpedia is written by people who only use proven lore from official in game sources and books. Also the source has to be directly referenced. So it is a good place to get your WOW lore, it is all verified.

  16. #96
    Banned The Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Merry ol' England.
    Posts
    5,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewan View Post
    So? Blues are reps from Blizzard. I doubt they would fumble that bad. But we do also know from in-game lore that we haven't seen a titan yet as we know that Watchers (which are also referred to as keepers on the wowpedia page) are constructs.
    The Keepers like Thorim are never refered to us constructs.

    Also, Metzen himself has been wrong about stuff, you can't talk anything unless it's 100% backed.

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    WOWpedia is written by people who only use proven lore from official in game sources and books. Also the source has to be directly referenced. So it is a good place to get your WOW lore, it is all verified.
    ^ pretty much this

  18. #98
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    16,705
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    The Keepers like Thorim are never refered to us constructs.

    Also, Metzen himself has been wrong about stuff, you can't talk anything unless it's 100% backed.
    on some stuff yet, other stuff is yet to be written


    maybe they will eentually write the watchers as lesser titans

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  19. #99
    Banned The Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Merry ol' England.
    Posts
    5,116
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    on some stuff yet, other stuff is yet to be written


    maybe they will eentually write the watchers as lesser titans
    That is exactly what I am counting on.


    Why are the watchers almost exactly like how the Titans are described? The Titans were split between the Vanir and Aesir like the Norse gods, perhaps watchers are merely Vanir while the Aesir are ones like the Pantheon?

  20. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    The Keepers like Thorim are never refered to us constructs.
    They may not be constructs, but we know the Titan's "created" them, we just don't know how.

    For example Freya is not called a Titan, but instead a "Daughter of the Titans". It could be that Watchers are more a lesser race of Titan, but not true Titans.

    Why are the watchers almost exactly like how the Titans are described? The Titans were split between the Vanir and Aesir like the Norse gods, perhaps watchers are merely Vanir while the Aesir are ones like the Pantheon?
    That information is actually debunked now, as it was RPG info. The RPG, Blizzard confirmed, is non-canon, though a lot of the info from it remains on the wowpedia website for reference. WOTLK (more specifically the Tribunal of Ages located in the Halls of Stone) overwrote the info you mentions by changing it so Aesir and Vanir are now the titans names of Earth and Storm Giants.
    Last edited by Grocalis; 2013-01-17 at 07:35 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •