Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    So... This is a copy of blink that renders you immune to CC for the duration seconds and can potentially move you much further than blink.
    It doesn't allow you to bypass damage, nor does it provide momentum on its own. Furthermore, it's still a shit talent in comparison to Ice Barrier and Temporal Shield because you can take those without having to sacrifice Blink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    And blink. Besides that, we're a plethora of homogenization.
    Nah, Druids have Blink too.

10+ Year Old Account
    So blazing speed is hunters Old BC version of BW on 25 sec cool down WITHOUT the damage increase. Remember they took BW immune to being CC when they poped BW now they give it to the mage. Way to go blizz 15 of not being CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream101 View Post
    So blazing speed is hunters Old BC version of BW on 25 sec cool down WITHOUT the damage increase. Remember they took BW immune to being CC when they poped BW now they give it to the mage. Way to go blizz 15 of not being CC.
    1) CC immunity was removed from BW because they did not like it being both a defensive and offensive cooldown at the same time
    2) Blazing Speed isn't 15 seconds of CC immunity, it only provides root/stun immunity and lasts one second.

Please learn what you are talking about before opening your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream101 View Post
    Blazing speed lasts like 1sec and moves you 150% faster. Not 15secs that be way to OP, if it is 15secs then incoming mage rerollers :P

The amount of the people not being able to read one line of patch note properly is astonishing.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theronus View Post
    Nah, Druids have Blink too.
    A crappier version of Blink, yes.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    So... This is a copy of blink that renders you immune to CC for the duration seconds and can potentially move you much further than blink.
    Or shorter. And is a lot easier to aim.

If they put a decent animation on it similar to the warrior charge glyph id consider using it for giggles.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Well 1 would think so, but as it seems that only thing blizzard seems to have a clue abt when it comes to mages is PvP. Its an OK situational talent for pvp and depends on the level you play, it might get used even, but in PvE.. Oh my
    Mages are like the top dps in the game. I'm pretty sure Blizzard knows how to balance them in Pve.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Mages are like the top dps in the game. I'm pretty sure Blizzard knows how to balance them in Pve.
    If you would read the posts here, you would know that my comment had absolutely nothing to do with dps. Almost every mage glyph is PvP focused. All the balance tweaking is based on PvP performance.. And only changing PvE stuff when its "overpowered" or we aren't playing "by the rules"

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    A crappier version of Blink, yes.

It is blink that makes you invisible, how is that worse exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huntypus View Post
    Twice the cooldown, for one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by huntypus View Post
    It doesn't make you invisible, it puts you in stealth. Mind you, it just activates normal stealth, this is not like Vanish. If you have a DoT on yourself, you probably just drop back out immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It doesn't make you invisible, it puts you in stealth. Mind you, it just activates normal stealth, this is not like Vanish. If you have a DoT on yourself, you probably just drop back out immediately.
    It would be quite op if it did, even with twice the CD.. So ye, maybe its just me, but ain't it like "in combat" stealth with distance maker baked into it that nobody can break, cause you are already far away..

Plus its a talent, and what do mages get, 150% speed which is a "blink" that you can round corners with and has a small time immunity to "stuns and bonds" and opponent can track your movement, rather than you just instantly moving to that place, and it replaces blink.

Mind you the PTR version of the druid talent is basically an improved blink xD