10+ Year Old Account

Smile Resto - Trinket choice for spirit

Hi y'all !
    ive always liked the /use trinket that give spirit and i was wondering, i already have:
    Scroll of Revered Ancestors upgraded x2.
    i was wondering if i dual it with:
    Cutstitcher Medallion, wich is basically the same trinket as the previous one, same cd and a /use spirit, does these 2 share the same cd ?
    i would like to make a macro that /use the two trinket to get an insane amount of spirit for 20sec. So that why i wanted to know if they share the same cd :/

tkx for your help

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd _guess_ they share the same CD, but can't proove it.
    Last edited by Madhoof; 2013-01-17 at 01:57 PM.
    R.A.I.D - Resto at its destiny

10+ Year Old Account
    i curently use scroll of revered ancestor and spirit of the sun, maybe i should keep them ?

Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    i curently use scroll of revered ancestor and spirit of the sun, maybe i should keep them ?
    Spirit of the Sun LFR or Normal?

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 02:03 PM ----------

Personally I'd go with an /use trinket and a proc (Actually, I run with two proc trinkets but you've said you like /use trinkets) as they will share a CD (or can't be used at the same time) so the overall value of the trinket will go down. I'd stick with Spirits of the Sun if it were me.

10+ Year Old Account
    good ty ! for now its only in lfr so.. yeah my guild just started raiding TT...

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never been one to use a "use" trink. I dont know why but I just prefer ones that proc so I have less to think about. Call me lazy but I would rather have one that goes off randomly (for spirit that is).

10+ Year Old Account
    hehe i guess anyone have his preference i like a /use trink for spirit just because i can timen whenever i need to use it, aka, each 20%, 80% mana, pop it, 60% pop it ect..

since its a 1min cd its cool for that :P

Quote Originally Posted by Scrotie View Post
    I have never been one to use a "use" trink. I dont know why but I just prefer ones that proc so I have less to think about. Call me lazy but I would rather have one that goes off randomly (for spirit that is).
    Macro it into Riptide or something else you use all the time. That way it's the same thing. I don't think any of them stack with mana tide any more, so there's no problem with that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrotie View Post
    I'd say it depends on the effect. An INT effect ist better with "on use" a SPI effect is better with "proc".

But as Blackmist said, you can a "proc" trinket out of an "on use" trinket trough macros.
    Last edited by Madhoof; 2013-01-17 at 02:50 PM.
    R.A.I.D - Resto at its destiny

10+ Year Old Account
    Good idea. I guess I need to get on with that part of my life. I have never been one to macro stuff to buttons but that does sound like a way to eliminate my issue with those style trinks.

Not sure about other healing addons, but Vuhdo has an option to auto-fire things like trinkets and engineer glove tinkers. Saves writing some macros if you use that addon.

Each time you activate one you'd get a 15 second CD on the other. Use the spirits + the 2/2 scroll for maximum mana regen.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart