Planning a Cruise need some help

OK tried posting this in the "Fun Stuff" section and it didnt get but 1 reply so trying it here.

Never been on a cruise before so just wondering what is a good cruise line? Im planning on taking one some time most likely in mid March. I have tried looking through cruise forums but they werent really helpful and a lot of them have no recent activity. What I am looking for:

*Caribbean out of either Miami or Fort Lauderdale. Prefer not to do the Cozmel, Grand Cayman one been to those places before
    *Good food and must have a Sushi bar
    *Kick ass night life. Best bars and clubs that stay open until I cant see straight. Dont want lame Jazz or Old people bars though. I want a high energy, fist pumping atmosphere
    *Decent amount of people age 20-30. I dont wanna get stuck on a cruise with a bunch of families and kids or old people.
    *Best Suites. Jacuzzi would be great as well as multi floored and balcony and also a full bar if thats possible

Been looking at Carnival and Royal Caribbean but they have so many damn ships its just confusing. So if anyone has experience cruising help me out.

I figured I'd help you out since no one else will. I've been on probably
    12 cruises throughout my life either Carnival
    Or Royal Caribbean and I have to say carnival is more fun overall but it has a lot of families. Royal Carib has more of the older crowd and more "sophisticated". I personally love carnival over all the food is fantastic and so is the entertainment. My favorite ship is probably
    The Carnival Triumph. It's older but extremely nice (but they all are very very nice). Carnivals staff is awesome and the nicest ppl u can meet

I've never cruised them but I'd think for the Nightlife/Suites requirement, you might consider Celebrity.

I've been on three cruises. One with Royal Caribbean, one with Celebrity Cruises and one with Cunard. From my own experience I think Celebrity would suit you best. Cunard has middle age of 101 (but like 75-80) Royal Caribbean is said to have the lowest middle age, but I do not know about the sushi. Celebrity Silhouette (or Reflection) has everything you're looking for
    Though, isn't it a bit late to book a cruise for March two months before?

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 03:37 PM ----------

Although, I think the only ships that have two-floored suites are Oasis and Allure of the Seas

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Though, isn't it a bit late to book a cruise for March two months before?
    I had some friends take a cruise a few years ago that departed on Sunday. They booked it 2 days before on Friday and basically got their room for free it was so cheap.
    Last edited by Lilly32; 2013-01-17 at 05:51 PM.

60 days out can actually be some of the best time to book, especially for "in season" cruising.

You can sometimes get better deals closer to sailing, sometimes not. Depends on the ship and the demand.

When i read the title i thought it was girl who wanted to forcibly "have her way" with Tom Cruise to conceive a child. Damn internet.