Thread: Relic of Chi ji

10+ Year Old Account

Relic of Chi ji

Should I spring to get the Relic of chi ji (selling around 11k) now and fully upgrade it or wait for a drop in raid? My guild is now starting HoF so I am wondering if I should get on the chi and upgrade it before they take that away. I see that the upgraded chi is a damn good trink so for future progression I thought this would be a good idea. My current trinks are the LFR spirit of the suns and the thousand year old pickled egg. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

The Direbrew trinket is very weak. Another option is the Fruit Barrel out of Stormstout brewery. It's decent, especially once upgraded. Though that price sounds pretty good for the Darkmoon one. I would go that route if the gold isn't an issue.

better trinkets are not easy to come around. will of emporer hc and tsulong hc are the only trinkets you would exchange chi ji for and not loose regen. So its really worth the investment.

10+ Year Old Account
    well we are doing will tonight so I guess I will wait to see what drops tonight and go from there. Lets prey on the trink. I hate spending gold on gear.

Deleted
    Mathy comparisons of all 3 trinkets with Normal as baseline:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post19276093 and the following posts

Bit of a late response, but lifeingroup5's Tier 14 Trinkets: Demystified has a pretty simple chart with the MP5 values and Mana Tide contributions, as well as with or without 2/2 upgrades. It doesn't list the Direbrew trinket, but I'd honestly replace that with the Relic and keep using the Spirits trinket.
    Last edited by Knude; 2013-01-18 at 04:39 AM.