10+ Year Old Account

Sell Now or Stock Up: Living Steel/Sha Crystals?

Every day I make my Transmute and my Sha Crystal on my Alchemist/Enchanter and have just been sitting on it thinking that because there aren't any dramatic profession changes coming in 5.2 there is no reason demand won't shoot up. However, as I am really just trying to get my foot into the door of the gold game I thought I would ask the opinion of others, if I should hold on for 5.2 or just start selling them every day/crafting things with them to sell now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

Well, there will be demand for Sha crystals (New gear -> New enchants), but i can't say anything useful about living steel prices, there's a new type of metal being introduced IIRC, but how that (And new profession recipes) relate to living steel, i don't know...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noahsmith37 View Post
    Every day I make my Transmute and my Sha Crystal on my Alchemist/Enchanter and have just been sitting on it thinking that because there aren't any dramatic profession changes coming in 5.2 there is no reason demand won't shoot up. However, as I am really just trying to get my foot into the door of the gold game I thought I would ask the opinion of others, if I should hold on for 5.2 or just start selling them every day/crafting things with them to sell now?
    To early to say, I did hear blacksmiths could make new weapons and a new element (don't quote me on this), but it all depends on what mats are needed to make these new items. I would say stock up on them but don't go overboard, just in-case they turn out to need cheap items. we could also see the price of sha crystals drop in 5.2 due to 5.0 epics all being useless and people DE'ing their items when they are replaced. Just wait and see how/what the items turn out to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow I didn't think about people DE'ing older epics they replace. Alright thanks for the quick replies. I'll probably hold on for a short while longer and try to watch for any new news from the PTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Return of the old weapon models - some of which will be in demand, least initially, e.g. Lionheart Executioner, Wicked Edge of Planes, Stormherald, etc. They require a decent amount of Lightning Steel Ingots, Living Steel and Spirits of Harmony. Unless they change it (again) the Lightning Steel Ingots will be 10 Ghost Iron Bars. Keep in mind the new metagem will require Trillium Bars (possibly 40 unless changed). Likewise remember that the island needs to be unlocked, least to the forge before any of this can be made - and the new "old" weapon models are discoveries on the lightning steel ingot transmute (one day cooldown currently it seems).