Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    Blizzard should just add another Relic of Ulduar turn-in that gives 250 rep each unlimited. Those would have a medium drop of every mob in x zone.
    Then it would be "mandatory" to farm your way to Exalted in one day.

I like the change. I don't really mind dailies too much, but after hearing about this I won't be doing them anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Tabards are a bad design and luckily Blizzard finally realized.
    Tabards were a good desing before 3.3 and LFD. Your reputation gain was limited by the 1 per day lockout.

The new system just a bonus to the dailies which doesn't create options, but adds more mandatory grind...

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Tabards were a good desing before 3.3 and LFD. Your reputation gain was limited by the 1 per day lockout.

The new system just a bonus to the dailies which doesn't create options, but adds more mandatory grind...
    Pre-3.3 system had a daily rep limit.
    5.2 system has a daily rep limit.

I don't see the difference? Running dungeons for rep in Wrath was just as mandatory as it will become now, if not more back then. We don't have specific head and shoulder enchants anymore. We did then.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Pre-3.3 system had a daily rep limit.
    5.2 system has a daily rep limit.

I don't see the difference? Running dungeons for rep in Wrath was just as mandatory as it will become now, if not more back then. We don't have specific head and shoulder enchants anymore. We did then.
    We on the forums asked for options. Option A) Do dailies for rep and option B) dungeons for rep and the 2 options share a mutual daily rep limit. What the new system sounds is like "Bonus rep in addioton to Dailies" which is lame and will created more mandatory rep grinds.